Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I moved 'karma's little children' to the memmorable threads. ^^; since it only was right for it to go there eventually.

other post:
the smartest kind.
My sister will not even listen to it unless I have 7 pages done. So when you put it in that formula it's not a lot at all ^^;
Well I'm going to be getting all of it so it will not be wasted with me!
*Cheer*
XD Oh, well I was going to post it on DA but only as soon as I'm good at it o.0
the buying letters thing is acting weird but I don't see anything in the Q&A so i guess it's just me...
I suppose that's alright if you don't feel like waiting. =] I moved threads a couple weeks ago. It doesn't move quickly, but I was just thinking that I should look through it again. ^^

^___^
Picky, picky. o.O
Aww~~ more reason to start now. D<
Really? I know it was working the other day... I don't like how they changed it. It forces me to go through my paypal. :S

:/ I just got a date with an old guy XD Ok so there is this older guy that comes into work and he's buying a new computer so I'm going to go into town with him to shop for one ^^;;
oh i just got out on and then some ^^;
^^
she's evil... oh well she gets whats.
>.> ok ok jesh
see it forces me to not go though pay pal XD
XD That's a rather believable excuse. :B
And felt like using some moddly powers? o:
Oh well~ at least it gets ya to write. :3
;D Yay! ^-^
Oh~~ maybe they are going through problems then. =P
i made a post in the art forum. :3 You've seen all the pictures... except for the ones that aren't linked. XD;;
when he comes in and says hello he kisses your neck @.@ he is sooo weird.
XD yeah I guess. When I want to actually be a mod >.> <.< I remeber that i'm not one the account ^^; so i just move on.
well you know what happends if i don't
XD
yeah but i got on a fast connection and it was still a problem u.u maybe it's just me.
I will have to check it out 8]
Edit: this outfit looks like I'm stripping with cranberry jucie XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:25 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

:/ I just got a date with an old guy XD Ok so there is this older guy that comes into work and he's buying a new computer so I'm going to go into town with him to shop for one ^^;;
^^
>.> ok ok jesh
;D Yay! ^-^
i made a post in the art forum. :3 You've seen all the pictures... except for the ones that aren't linked. XD;;
XD yeah I guess. When I want to actually be a mod >.> <.< I remeber that i'm not one the account ^^; so i just move on.
XD
yeah but i got on a fast connection and it was still a problem u.u maybe it's just me.
Okay~ hand, cheek, even forehead I could understand. But your neck!? ...And you're voluntarily going into town with him? x.x
Want to switch out the accounts?
Yeah~ but~ maybe she should be more forceful and then you'll finish one. >3
Gaia hates you too! O:
x3 I just felt like making a thread in that forum~
*shakes head* That's not the right way to make gold...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^
>.> ok ok jesh
;D Yay! ^-^
XD
Okay~ hand, cheek, even forehead I could understand. But your neck!? ...And you're voluntarily going into town with him? x.x
Gaia hates you too! O:
yes u.u Josh sounded like he was going to drive over the mountains just to make sure I was safe ^^;;
I kneeew that if i said that then you would say that! >.> I will be fine ^^
hey! hey I'm getting far on one..ish....la... um u.u;;; the thing i take joy in is writing the one she doens't want to me to write one XD and then it getts better and i have to go to another one ^^;
Hate? hate? What a forceful word.
Well I checked it out 8] I don't remeber if I said anything... I had Zach leaning over my shoulder.
~.^ you know you like it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
Gaia hates you too! O:
yes u.u Josh sounded like he was going to drive over the mountains just to make sure I was safe ^^;;
hey! hey I'm getting far on one..ish....la... um u.u;;; the thing i take joy in is writing the one she doens't want to me to write one XD and then it getts better and i have to go to another one ^^;
Well I checked it out 8] I don't remeber if I said anything... I had Zach leaning over my shoulder.
Eheh, I would too XD if I were him.
XD I just have to make sure to ask. :3
So~~ why not finish just one then? O:
Well~ Gaia doesn't like me.
Ick. Audience. I never like to say anything when someones looking over my shoulder. ...I don't like people looking over my shoulder in general.
XD I think you have me confuzed with someone else. ;3 But~ you know it. B] ...Still not the thing to do. PX
Today I went looking through my storage to find my chem lab goggles. My mom laughed at me when I emerged about fifteen minutes later. I had my brother's big headphones resting on my neck, I was carrying my stuffed ducky and ..wearing chem lab goggles. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:50 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
Gaia hates you too! O:
Ick. Audience. I never like to say anything when someones looking over my shoulder. ...I don't like people looking over my shoulder in general.
XD I think you have me confuzed with someone else. ;3 But~ you know it. B] ...Still not the thing to do. PX
Today I went looking through my storage to find my chem lab goggles. My mom laughed at me when I emerged about fifteen minutes later. I had my brother's big headphones resting on my neck, I was carrying my stuffed ducky and ..wearing chem lab goggles. x3
I didn't want to be rude. And i have to get in my one nice thing of the month in ^^
I know!!!
oh it likes you it doens't know how to tell you yet ^^
your the same as Mars >< I really don't have a problem with it since it happends so much on gaia ^^;
XD someone else you mean YOUR male account!
Oh my sounds like me when I clean my closet. I have some of my own lab glasses... >.> <.< I'm not a nerd!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:57 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I didn't want to be rude. And i have to get in my one nice thing of the month in ^^
I know!!!
your the same as Mars >< I really don't have a problem with it since it happends so much on gaia ^^;
Oh my sounds like me when I clean my closet. I have some of my own lab glasses... >.> <.< I'm not a nerd!
Yeah... but bring someone else with you...
But of course.
It that why it calls and hangs up? o:
It... doesn't happen to me very much with Gaia. XD;
<.< >.> No.
;] Only cool people have lab glasses... and wear them.
@.@ I'm readdicted to Pink's song Who knew. I've been playing it over and over...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know!!!
But of course.
<.< >.> No.
@.@ I'm readdicted to Pink's song Who knew. I've been playing it over and over...
I was thinking that but jade has school so I go in with her help him out and then leave with jade ^^ simple.
yes that and picks on you
really? all the time with me. The first time Josh came over to my house i was on gaia and he was sitting on my bed like 'um ok i'm in katies room...why does she have so much beattle posters in here?"
XD i think it's funny I get to treat them totally differently.
and wear them. I told my family your story and they hioe you get help since you had a stuffed animal with you :/
Mom: katie what are you doing with a stuffed animal?
Katie: going to burn it
Mom: Ok *hands lighter* have fun
O: I hear fray's 'over my head' and i think of you XD And i'm at work listening to the radio and the song comes one "Oh raw! ^___^" and just keep working...it's funny to see.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know!!!
But of course.
<.< >.> No.
I was thinking that but jade has school so I go in with her help him out and then leave with jade ^^ simple.
really? all the time with me. The first time Josh came over to my house i was on gaia and he was sitting on my bed like 'um ok i'm in katies room...why does she have so much beattle posters in here?"
and wear them. I told my family your story and they hioe you get help since you had a stuffed animal with you :/
O: I hear fray's 'over my head' and i think of you XD And i'm at work listening to the radio and the song comes one "Oh raw! ^___^" and just keep working...it's funny to see.
... I hope it's simple.
u.u But now Gaia doesn't like you either. We can make a club. :3
Sitting on your bed looking around your room... and someone breathing right over your shoulder are two different things...
...But that stuffed animal doesn't deserve to be squished away under stuff. It was a birthday present from a friend. And~ its name combined a bunch of our inside jokes: Hitler VonBismark the communist. It's so cute. :3 ...Yeah. I think someone who feels the need to burn stuffed animals.. or hang them has problems. ;] And... wait.. you told your family my story!?
Oh~ I already played that quite a few times earlier. ^^ ...I'd imagine it would be. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know!!!
But of course.
<.< >.> No.
... I hope it's simple.
Sitting on your bed looking around your room... and someone breathing right over your shoulder are two different things...
...But that stuffed animal doesn't deserve to be squished away under stuff. It was a birthday present from a friend. And~ its name combined a bunch of our inside jokes: Hitler VonBismark the communist. It's so cute. :3 ...Yeah. I think someone who feels the need to burn stuffed animals.. or hang them has problems. ;] And... wait.. you told your family my story!?
Oh~ I already played that quite a few times earlier. ^^ ...I'd imagine it would be. XD
I know kung-fu don't worry about me.
make a club in gaia? um that will go over well!
XD bad image. I've sat on his lap and been on the computer! >.> <.< not the same eaither eh?
I have a toy like that. It was given to me when I moved from arkansas to washington but it's very small and use to sit on my computer screen. Now it's in a box somewhere XD >.> <.< It was the moment, i found it funny.
I've got all of this new music i need to download or buy or get it's just so hard u.u Oh and if you like french indie/dance music boy do I have the band for you XD
expeshally when Zach walks up two inches from me "Hello...katie"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:03 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
... I hope it's simple.
XD bad image. I've sat on his lap and been on the computer! >.> <.< not the same eaither eh?
I have a toy like that. It was given to me when I moved from arkansas to washington but it's very small and use to sit on my computer screen. Now it's in a box somewhere XD >.> <.< It was the moment, i found it funny.
I've got all of this new music i need to download or buy or get it's just so hard u.u Oh and if you like french indie/dance music boy do I have the band for you XD
Good. :3 It's always good to walk around with the attitide that you can kick anyones a**.
Not like Gaia has any already. :B
No~ that's closer to it. ^^ I don't know, I don't mind being on the computer with others around and others watching... I just don't like when people walk up and.. stand there...
Oh~ I accidentally skipped that one line... You think it's funny? When I've had to treat your accounts differently... since around the first time we met? :B
Aww~ it's being squished away in a box. u.u
XD Oh poor you~~ That sounds like quite the combination. o.O Sure, I'm game. :3
Does he wave his hands? o:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:17 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
... I hope it's simple.
Good. :3 It's always good to walk around with the attitide that you can kick anyones a**.
No~ that's closer to it. ^^ I don't know, I don't mind being on the computer with others around and others watching... I just don't like when people walk up and.. stand there...
Oh~ I accidentally skipped that one line... You think it's funny? When I've had to treat your accounts differently... since around the first time we met? :B
your one to talk Mrs. Fly.
like what? Laim haters?
Oh well that's different. Yes it is annoying when someone is breathing down your neck but I think they do that just to annoy you ^^;
I wrote that line a while back o: hey that's your own fault for meeting Karma Police and not cma021. It's funny that I'm doing the same thing that you did to me ^^; 'and then some' doesn't really get online much now.
It's in one of those 'special treasures box' along with my fake flower and chain...and an old computer part.......the things I hold on to y.y
Crazy Japanesse Music: Pizzicato 5
Crazy French Music: Prototypes
No. He just stands there.
SOO the gift system is back up >33333

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:38 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
like what? Laim haters?
Oh well that's different. Yes it is annoying when someone is breathing down your neck but I think they do that just to annoy you ^^;
I wrote that line a while back o: hey that's your own fault for meeting Karma Police and not cma021. It's funny that I'm doing the same thing that you did to me ^^; 'and then some' doesn't really get online much now.
It's in one of those 'special treasures box' along with my fake flower and chain...and an old computer part.......the things I hold on to y.y
Hey, there's a difference between knowing that you can kick someone's a**, and choosing not to. :3
Oh~~ there's a lot of those. XD
My sister stands behind me when she's bored. >.<
Hey, I only skipped it in once post. PX That's not my fault. PX Choco should've made this guild earlier. XD; ...Wait, what did I do to you?
Oh~~ then it's in a good spot. :3
*writes down* I'll have to check them out somehow. PX
XD Okay, so~ yeah... that would be funny to see.
Yeah... The GCD is talking about it still. A lot of people keep giving out random gifts. And then there's a lot more people making threads than there used to be. And most of what they say are "I've never received a gift. I never win anything. I always donate to others. I'm questing." ...I think it's funny. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:49 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
like what? Laim haters?
Hey, there's a difference between knowing that you can kick someone's a**, and choosing not to. :3
Hey, I only skipped it in once post. PX That's not my fault. PX Choco should've made this guild earlier. XD; ...Wait, what did I do to you?
Yeah... The GCD is talking about it still. A lot of people keep giving out random gifts. And then there's a lot more people making threads than there used to be. And most of what they say are "I've never received a gift. I never win anything. I always donate to others. I'm questing." ...I think it's funny. XD

"Want to pick a fight?" 'yeah' "OK Well! Let's see who can get this equation done first! >3" 'whaaa?'
That's why I said it ^^
XD I can be verrry annoying when I want to be.
I was under cma021's account after it was created... she just had better things to do ^^; Youuu treat my accounts differently.
*nod nod* now where that box is...is another thing ^^;
And if you want to get new bands and you don't have a downloading thing go to accuradio.com it's an online radio station and it has a lot of different stations you might like. I got those names from the indie channel.
HA!....what was I proving again?Nothing? Oh....
So this gift system is being used as a 'pitty me' thing eh? Welll I was thinking something else >.> <.< but yeah that's one aftermath.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:02 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
like what? Laim haters?

"Want to pick a fight?" 'yeah' "OK Well! Let's see who can get this equation done first! >3" 'whaaa?'
That's why I said it ^^
I was under cma021's account after it was created... she just had better things to do ^^; Youuu treat my accounts differently.
And if you want to get new bands and you don't have a downloading thing go to accuradio.com it's an online radio station and it has a lot of different stations you might like. I got those names from the indie channel.
So this gift system is being used as a 'pitty me' thing eh? Welll I was thinking something else >.> <.< but yeah that's one aftermath.
XD <33 Actually, that just reminds me to get back to what I was doing. ^^;; I had just figured out how to attempt it when I decided to take a quick break.
^^
I'm sure you can be. :3
Oh really? O: Well, I never talked to you until afterwards. PX Hey, you started treating your accounts differently first. It was KP that made me get scared of cmao21.
Aww~~ I just have that type of stuff all over my room right now. XD;;
Hmm~ I'll check that out sometime then. I usually use the MTV radio station~
You can say you won, if you want to. PX
XD It's used as "Pitty me! I want stuff." Eheh, I'm starting to remember to use it to switch things between accounts. It's soo much faster.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:15 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
like what? Laim haters?

That's why I said it ^^
XD <33 Actually, that just reminds me to get back to what I was doing. ^^;; I had just figured out how to attempt it when I decided to take a quick break.
^^
I'm sure you can be. :3
Oh really? O: Well, I never talked to you until afterwards. PX Hey, you started treating your accounts differently first. It was KP that made me get scared of cmao21.
Aww~~ I just have that type of stuff all over my room right now. XD;;
Hmm~ I'll check that out sometime then. I usually use the MTV radio station~
You can say you won, if you want to. PX
XD It's used as "Pitty me! I want stuff." Eheh, I'm starting to remember to use it to switch things between accounts. It's soo much faster.
that's what breaks are for ^^ Anyways I came to work and Zach was telling me that i can't go on tuesday XD So I'm not going.
I'm smart >3
Afterwards like post talk ^^ tee-he funny. I know but that wasa just KP's way of staying the main account.
i don't like having things unless it has a place...
>.> ok accu is better what were you thinking with MTV?
YES
Back in the day XD Yeah it was tons more fast. So i still can't buy letters...it's starting to annoy me... I only have three letters from this month! That's insane! I can't handle that! I will have to move them to 'and then some' and hope for the best.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games