Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:08 am
An excuse to bar her from all the penguin quotes she has stored somewhere.
She may have me beat in the other guild, but here there shall be no evidence besides the broken lamp and the vomit in that corner :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:02 am
Anyone have a car they don't want and are willing to part with for free?!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:07 am
I don't even have my vehicle right now. It's in the shop. ~_~ My transmission decided to die. *sniffles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:12 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

I might have a car that fits said description, but i have to ask something first.

Does it have to be *my* car?  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:20 am
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation

I might have a car that fits said description, but i have to ask something first.

Does it have to be *my* car?

I think you have to have the legal right for it to give it away, otherwise he would be considered to have stolen it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:39 pm
*Sigh* My van is still dead. ~_~ Another day of having a very good friend of mine having to give me a ride to work. It rankles a bit because I value my independence so much and they said it would be done today. ~_~

Oh yeah, I did resubmit myself in the avi arena this week. If anyone would be willing to give a vote, it would be appreciated.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:08 pm
He would have plausible deniability. "I swear officer, one day i woke up and it was in the driveway with the keys in the ignition. I thought it was a gift!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:08 pm
zz1000zz
He would have plausible deniability. "I swear officer, one day i woke up and it was in the driveway with the keys in the ignition. I thought it was a gift!"

*lol* I suppose he would have plausible deniability but... they could still link forensically.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:19 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

*lol* I suppose he would have plausible deniability but... they could still link forensically.

In the instance of the vehicle being left in my driveway, with the keys left in the ignition, I could therefore say I did not have any knowledge that I was driving a stolen vehicle. It was left in my driveway, and I didn't know where it came from.
Hence, plausible dependability....
So, I would more likely be off the hook, especially if someone I didn't even know in real life left it there. So, I would be off the hook, and if "forensically" linked, the person who actually stole the car would be prosecuted.

Also, no, it doesn't have to be "your" car.....^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:35 am
I'm considering starting to dose the woman so that she wakes up too late to get me to school.
I'd do it, if it didn't mean I'd be loosing meds from that idea.
I said yesterday was inservice, but I don't think she'd buy that again today.
Lame.
My sleeping schedule is ********, and I'm rather tired.
And schools are filled with kids.
Freakin' kids.
I'm going to fail one of my online classes, possibly two.
I'll fail my english if I don't start handing things in.
Also lame. Don't they know I need that time to sleep?
Whores. All of 'em, whores.
Yeah, it's technicaly my fault, but I'd rather just call them whores.
I really don't know what I'm going on about anymore, it's six thirty and I can't get to sleep.
I've been waking up at six in the evening and falling asleep between eight or eleven in the morning.
This wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for school.
Freakin' school. It's full of kids.
And whores.
Not the good kind either.
I wish I had some ice coffee.
That has nothing to do with anything, except I really like ice coffee.

...What was I saying?  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:03 pm
IY_and_MCR
I'm considering starting to dose the woman so that she wakes up too late to get me to school.
I'd do it, if it didn't mean I'd be loosing meds from that idea.
I said yesterday was inservice, but I don't think she'd buy that again today.
Lame.
My sleeping schedule is ********, and I'm rather tired.
And schools are filled with kids.
Freakin' kids.
I'm going to fail one of my online classes, possibly two.
I'll fail my english if I don't start handing things in.
Also lame. Don't they know I need that time to sleep?
Whores. All of 'em, whores.
Yeah, it's technicaly my fault, but I'd rather just call them whores.
I really don't know what I'm going on about anymore, it's six thirty and I can't get to sleep.
I've been waking up at six in the evening and falling asleep between eight or eleven in the morning.
This wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for school.
Freakin' school. It's full of kids.
And whores.
Not the good kind either.
I wish I had some ice coffee.
That has nothing to do with anything, except I really like ice coffee.

...What was I saying?

Why don't you just go to school, get the work you need, then when you come home, take a nap, then when you wake up do your work for online/school stuff.

I used to do that. Sleep from 16.00 to 21.00. Works really well because then it's really quiet at home to do work.
Just a thought so you don't fail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:41 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

Why don't you just go to school, get the work you need, then when you come home, take a nap, then when you wake up do your work for online/school stuff.

I used to do that. Sleep from 16.00 to 21.00. Works really well because then it's really quiet at home to do work.
Just a thought so you don't fail.

I didn't go today because the woman overslept. I haven't slept yet.
Last year I slept as soon as I got home, and would wake up around midnight to do homework. It's worse to get the computer at right times and not be sick or just plain lazy. Looots of lazy.
My attendance is s**t, but it's better than it was for last year.

I'm used to doing a yearworth of work in two weeks at the end of the year.
I'm not any more efficent when homeschooled, but it works better for us.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:57 pm
I know it's a real pain in the butt, but you really should try to up your attendance a bit more. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:23 am
lurichan
I know it's a real pain in the butt, but you really should try to up your attendance a bit more. ^^*

or she could always go to some NIGHT CLASSES when she's a bit older.
...obvious hint is obvious....

Sleep beckons....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:18 am
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
zz1000zz

In the instance of the vehicle being left in my driveway, with the keys left in the ignition, I could therefore say I did not have any knowledge that I was driving a stolen vehicle. It was left in my driveway, and I didn't know where it came from.
Hence, plausible dependability....
So, I would more likely be off the hook, especially if someone I didn't even know in real life left it there. So, I would be off the hook, and if "forensically" linked, the person who actually stole the car would be prosecuted.

Also, no, it doesn't have to be "your" car.....^_^

In that case, all i should need is your address, and the next time i am in the area...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games