Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pristine aurora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:37 pm
mrsZOMBIEBRIDE
Ronzalpha201
webbiez
Hi im new to the guild! My name is Bea and i got an invite from LanceCalvis to join LOH. Im pretty new here on gaia, but i was helped by friends to figure my way around here and i was so touched by that fact that i want to help others who come onto the site!
I love talking to people so feel free to pm me! Ill always be kind to you (lest you do something really wrong xp )

welcome, Bea, Linh, and Missie
welcome to the guild

@ Bea: we love New people!
@Linh: really? i'm asian too! welcome!
@Missie: awesome pictures! i love them. you two are cute as a couple. as for biting......well, i can't promise you that too long....in fact my teeth are getting itchy at the moment. lmao. jk. welcome.

heh I'll be sure to keep a close on ya then

lmao  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:01 am
HI HI the names deimon or dei for short  

Kaz-O_O-DEMON

FLame Tribe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 am
Hay Im curtis for short im not new in gaia but to the Giuld so (HAY). I wight train and do some sports Im not singal Im already taken sorry blaugh .
I like poetry and smuty novels and blood and goar books. Im 18 years old i use to play in the foot ball team and I'm a black bleat too. I cant swim very well i sink dont know why???. I dont have alots of friends but no one said you cant have to many friends XD. Im leaving soon and i dont know if ill be abel to come back to Gaia .-__-. Im leaving to the military on the March 29, 2009. It's what I love to do.

My motto and goul in my life is to TO NEVER LOOK BACK AND ALWAYS KEEP MOVEING FOWERD, AND NEVER BACK DOWN. THAT IS HOW I LIVE.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:06 am
britt3232
hey im new im brittany, britt for short im 14 and i want to help people!
HI  

FLame Tribe

mrsZOMBIEBRIDE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Welcome biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Curtis Lance
Hay Im curtis for short im not new in gaia but to the Giuld so (HAY). I wight train and do some sports Im not singal Im already taken sorry blaugh .
I like poetry and smuty novels and blood and goar books. Im 18 years old i use to play in the foot ball team and I'm a black bleat too. I cant swim very well i sink dont know why???. I dont have alots of friends but no one said you cant have to many friends XD. Im leaving soon and i dont know if ill be abel to come back to Gaia .-__-. Im leaving to the military on the March 29, 2009. It's what I love to do.

My motto and goul in my life is to TO NEVER LOOK BACK AND ALWAYS KEEP MOVEING FOWERD, AND NEVER BACK DOWN. THAT IS HOW I LIVE.

Nice to meet you! welcome to the guild!
to answer your question, it depends on your body density. That's the nice way to say it. In the non-technical way, the more body fat you have, the more easily you'll float (oil floats on water). logical, right?
anyhow, the military is nice! which branch? Coast Guard? Navy? Air Force? Army? Marines? National Guard? (just curious)  

Ronzalpha201

Hae-Low

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:02 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Ricky and I joined LOH because I wanted to make new friends to talk to. I like to play games a lot, especially in real life and on the internet. I hate games that can just sneak up on you and kill you. I'm a teenager and I'm wondering how people think that high school is the best time of your life.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Curtis Lance

Good luck in the military Lance. mrgreen March 29th is my birthday. So that's a significant day for me as well.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 pm
Hae-Low
Hello everyone. My name is Ricky and I joined LOH because I wanted to make new friends to talk to. I like to play games a lot, especially in real life and on the internet. I hate games that can just sneak up on you and kill you. I'm a teenager and I'm wondering how people think that high school is the best time of your life.

Try to stay away from all games with Player vs. Player then. Just about every Multiplayer Role Playing Game has some form of player vs. player. Friendly duels are still pretty cool once and awhile. But pks sort of bite. I knew this one pk from a rpg I used to play. He was the only pk I ever heard of being given mod status. He was also the biggest op abuser I've ever seen on any sight I've been on. Pk's make horrible mods.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 pm
I'm pretty ok with Player vs. player as long as I can see them before they attack me. The Socom game on the psp scares me.  

Hae-Low

gamergurly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 pm
I hate games that can just sneak up on you and kill you. I'm pretty ok with Player vs. player as long as I can see them before they attack me. The Socom game on the psp scares me.

lol. I'm the same way most times unless I REALLY like the game. Or if it's a challenge type of thing where someone else beat the game and I can't because I'm too scared. lol. Even though it's not an online game, Dungeon Lords is a role-playing game and it scares me half to death!!!! eek The creepy skeletons and beheaded beast are really scary! Ugh!
But anyways, on a more happy note, I love animals, theme parks, and am not afraid of heights. Lol. Sadly many of my friends are...pooey. stare cry But anyway, I was invited on here by LanceCalvis. Hello to all. Peace! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 pm
oh hi everyone. i'm peakly and i've come here to
teach you how to type in bold text and how to steal
trading passes from your neighbor's pockets. i hope
you'll come to like me. or something like that. i hate
formalities. never really learned them correctly. D'8

peakly

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:58 pm
peakly
oh hi everyone. i'm peakly and i've come here to
teach you how to type in bold text and how to steal
trading passes from your neighbor's pockets. i hope
you'll come to like me. or something like that. i hate
formalities. never really learned them correctly. D'8

welcome to the guild! it's alright, we don't care about formalities that much....except dronze, so keep an eye out for him. just make sure you type legibly and properly (no text talk, except for the commonly used ones) and we're all fine. lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Hey there.

How did I hear about Legion of Helpers?
I was invited by LanceCalvis.

I'm Nathanial Essex.

You can call me Nat for short.

I'm 22 years old.

I've started community college to get all the basics out of the way.

I do however like working with my hands.

Anything I can get my hands on whether it's working with construction tools to working with a painters brush. I'm all game man.

I'm getting into black and white 35mm photography.

Don't misunderstand me, digital photography is awesome!

I just liking with old school technology! heh heh heh.

I can't really decide on what I want to do with life.

I want to be a photographer for sure.

Yet I feel like I want to do something else as well. Dunno what though.

I also work part time as a grocery stocker. Yeah I know, it's not like a big job, but it helps with some extra money.

Type of music I like deep, heavy, screaming, mind boggling music.

Especially drums! I love drums!

I like reading, I find it very relaxing. A place I can zone out in.

Events and hobbies that keep me humored and sane.
I absolutely LOVE Halloween!

I like going to Comic Conventions, costume parties, etc.

I like dressing up as someone else. So I'm not the same person all the time.

Being someone different for a change, can really place yourself in someone else's shoes.

At least that's what I think. Getting a different perspective on life.

That pretty much sums everything up.  

Nathanial Essex

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 pm
When you are in college. Make sure you don't accept any classes. That are taught by one of those temporary teachers. I had one of those people in one of my classes. There abilities just wasn't up to snuff for a college level class. There personality was more suited for grade-schoolers as well. I've heard a similar story from more than one person. That actually took one of those classes with a temp.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games