Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:09 am

lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
That and my avi is kindof complicated...^^* so I'm worried I'll mess up the detail work.
I could draw you if you want. I love to draw biggrin I'm best at manga stile, though

^_^ I don't think I"m done with my avi yet, so I'm waiting on getting avi art or trying it myself till I get finished with putting my avi together really. ^_^ Thank you for the offer though. ^___ ^ *hands you a giant bag of cookies*
Thank you for the cookies biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:16 am

deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
That and my avi is kindof complicated...^^* so I'm worried I'll mess up the detail work.
I could draw you if you want. I love to draw biggrin I'm best at manga stile, though

^_^ I don't think I"m done with my avi yet, so I'm waiting on getting avi art or trying it myself till I get finished with putting my avi together really. ^_^ Thank you for the offer though. ^___ ^ *hands you a giant bag of cookies*
Thank you for the cookies biggrin

Sure, not a problem> ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:22 am

*twidle thumps* Dahlia's going to kill me
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:23 am

deadly_demon

Why is she going to kill you and what type of place is it anyways that you don't want to go to?

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:30 am

*is kindof curious now*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:30 am

lurichan
deadly_demon

Why is she going to kill you and what type of place is it anyways that you don't want to go to?
She's going to kill me because that's what she always does(or at least she tries). She wants to go to the book store, I usualy would like to go but I don't want to spend my money and all she wants to do is sit on the floor and reread the DNAngel series. Boring.

Dearest Darling`

love_demon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:32 am

Hey!dont they have the ring there? You could have read that? Are you olivia deadly_demon?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:35 am

love_demon
Hey!dont they have the ring there? You could have read that? Are you olivia deadly_demon?

Ringu? *looks over at my manga* I have all 4 and have read them.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:36 am

love_demon
Yes I am smile you must be Benny
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:37 am

lurichan
love_demon

Lucky

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:38 am

deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

She's going to kill me because that's what she always does(or at least she tries). She wants to go to the book store, I usualy would like to go but I don't want to spend my money and all she wants to do is sit on the floor and reread the DNAngel series. Boring.

Ahh, well I rather enjoy reading in the comfort and leisure of my own time table, but then again that costs money, which not everyone has. I can understand not really wanting to spend though.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:47 am

lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

Ahh, well I rather enjoy reading in the comfort and leisure of my own time table, but then again that costs money, which not everyone has. I can understand not really wanting to spend though.
But I rather do other things

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:52 am

deadly_demon

Well it all depends on what you want to do then really.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:55 am

lurichan
deadly_demon

Well it all depends on what you want to do then really.
3nodding It's not that I don't like to read, I'm just not in the mood sweatdrop

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:59 am

deadly_demon
lurichan
love_demon

Lucky

I don't like some of the ways they changed the essence of Sadako for some of the manga....meh.. All well.

I should get going soon. ^_^ *Waves* have a good day.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games