Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:33 pm
hi,i want too be a guild i can? plz,plz,plz

Sure buddy you can be a guild all you want i'm not gonna stop ya sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:02 pm
I would say gold, I can help pitch in, and maybe have it like be the featured banner for sometime, maybe like a contest a month?  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:42 pm
Tubariffic
I would say gold, I can help pitch in, and maybe have it like be the featured banner for sometime, maybe like a contest a month?

That's cool. So you're thinking doing pure gold?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:36 pm
If you guys need help with the gold let me know

I dont know what this person was getting at with this request O_o

well i thinkk that since i am joing this club i think that its about time that people who dont win as much or dont have as much get a chance to live life and i guess no one wants to be in the postion to tell anyone that but i am because im happy with my life and i may not have as much as most people but i do have a heart that beats and that makes me no different and i think that by joining this club i can make a diffrence!

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:43 pm
[User Image]

Someone actually counted Guitar Hero as an instrument! rofl

[User Image]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:27 pm
5k sound reasonable?
And maybe even a new front page banner too... if we want a redesign.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:35 pm
woohoo!
I officially have a solo in a piece!
it is... TWO BARS LONG! or maybe 3.
Festival is going to rock this year!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:23 pm
Woot, Tuba!!

(and my friend who plays tuba accidentally picked the part in one song that has a solo. He was all like "Oh, great...I got the solo piece. >>;" It was entertaining...although we never play the song anyway, so...XD )  

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:25 pm
Congrats Tubariffic tha's quite a feat in any symphonic band XD

Is it possible to change the Orchestra/Chorus/Misc forum to Orchestra/Chorus/Jazz?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:37 pm
I was thinking 20k for the grand prize. I really want people to enter. You guys can donate to me which I'll put towards the prize. I'll start the thread soon.

And Hornfreak- loving the avie  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:47 pm
20k sounds good ^^ I'll pitch in some.
What are some other contests we could do? I'll get the avi back up and running.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:53 am
Join request:

"HELLOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i been in band for about 6years going on 7 lol xD I been in color guard for 2 years now its so awesome xD.....but...you can say that my head is like a brick.....I like pretty colors! gosh i have some crazy stories about...band bus....example: a girl got ...pregnant on the band bus.....o.O thats just crazy. well anyways...um..im very random..(like you havent noticed). When im not twirling my flag i play Clarinet, and Bass Clarinet xD its so awesome. OH i have a Bass Clarinet buddy hes india hes so kool cna you imagine when he says "welcome to 7/11" its so funny...oh sorry i lost track of y i want to join the guild....lol. Meh sorry! Hey Captain if ur reading this...i love you....i just love you!!!! (for creating this guild xD) well i have to go now...no i dont want to go....i want to post and be lilke crazy!!!!! .....so can i join...i guess not.....im annoying...im sorry....im sorry.....im so sorry.... crying ..(plz) (with a cherry on top) (oh did i say that i love you) (i love gold) (its kool)..............um i still go space!!!!!!!!!!! yay...so um yea captain...join? yay...come on .... you know you wanna...entertaint yea........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im done.......join?"

... xd  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Hahahah wow... just...wow  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:05 am
I am framing that and putting it on my wall xD
"We love Japanese fashion!!" is now the featured guild, and apparently when it was first featured it still showed our banner, which caused some complaint PMs to be mailed to me about changing the subject of the guild. xD  

Tubariffic
Captain

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Hahah well it's been fun being the featured guild! At least we wont get as many random join requests. Why were they complaining to you?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games