Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:09 am
User Image
                                                  𝔸 𝕟 𝕟 𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕤
                                                  ___╘═══▶ fourth year : gryffindor

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Jogging onto the field, Annalise pulled her blue hair back in preparation for tryouts. She made sure she wasn't late this year, wanting to make a better impression on their new Captain. This was the year, she thought to herself. This was the year she finally made the starting team. She had been practicing, growing stronger, and faster. Hopefully her teammates agreed with her on those aspects. "Hey guys!" she exclaimed, joining the others. Taking her tryout form, she filled it out as fast as she could and turned it back in. Looking between the players that had already arrived, she noticed that Tally had made Vice Captain of the team. "Congrats on the promotion, Tally! You'll do great," she said to the Chaser before beginning her stretches.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                  Character's Name: Annalise Kurts
                                                  House: Gryffindor
                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                  Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater?

OOC: . . .

❝ Some days I'm up, some days I'm down. Some days the world is way too loud.
                                                  Some days my bed won't let me out, but I'm okay with missin'
                                                  Out on the social anxiety, out on the phony friends I don't need. ❞

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts!
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna make it this year for sure

Maya hurried out to the quidditch pitch, this year carrying a brand new Firebolt, courtesy of her dad (and also probably uncle Wyatt). She was determined to make the team this year for real, and as a Seeker, not a Chaser. Sure, chasing was cool and all, but she wasn't a chaser. It wasn't her dream. She grinned up at the new Captain, hoping she'd be cooler than Jack had been. He was really nice and all..... but given that Maya could track him to being somehow related to her tangled up family meant he was a butt. It was just the rules. Filling out the form in her twirly handwriting, Maya handed back her application then went to stretch and prepare to kick butt at tryouts so she could make the team.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Maya Masters
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Not Yet
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (MTA)
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser, but only if absolutely needed

AC: 13
          Modifiers: +3 {Spotting} +3 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fιƒтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Яεѕεяνε Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve got to the pitch and grinned. She was certainly having a better time of things than she had been. Though, the argument between her and Lillith at the beginning of the year hadn't done many favours. Lillith thought that Eve wouldn't take the position seriously. Eve disagreed, but well, it was obvious that the two were arguing. Sighing and rolling her eyes, Eve filled out the paper she grabbed from Chelsea and settled back to wait for the start of tryouts, filling out what she had quickly.

AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Spotting +7, Catching +7
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Eve Whitethorne
                                                Year: Fifth
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yep
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yep
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Second Choice Position: Obviously Rune can be keeper.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Next year I'll be able to start!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ғιnally recover wнen тнe мood ιѕ rιgнт
                                              looĸιng υp ιnтo a neon ѕĸy
                                              cнιld ιn мe тaĸeѕ over, gυeѕѕ ιт'ѕ вeen тoo long
                                              ѕιnce тнe laѕт тιмe тнaт ι тrιed тo ғly

spaceKendall half-ran to Quidditch practice, excited for the new season to begin. Jack and Londy had both graduated, which meant he had a pretty good chance of making first string. Almost guaranteed, really, unless some of the older players had been biding their time and were suddenly going to switch positions. He didn't think that was going to happen, though, which meant he was almost definitely on the team, finally. Of course, that meant there was more pressure, but for once he felt settled enough that the pressure was invigorating instead of anxiety-inducing. It was sort of crazy, because he couldn't remember the last time he'd been this calm.

ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'll вe alrιgнт, ιѕ ιт oĸay тo вe мyѕelғ?
                                              wнy do we alwayѕ нave тo ғιgнт? now ι ĸnow ιт'ѕ alrιgнт
                                              ғιnally ι ғιnd wнen ι loѕe conтrol, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ
                                              ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнerapy ғor мy вroĸen ѕoυl, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Kendall Saunders
                                              Year: Fifth
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser I guess

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:26 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass had been seriously tempted to just fly onto the pitch. He had his new broom and was super happy with it. He even made sure it was always safe and cared for when he wasn't doing anything else. Instead of coming in hot from the sky he was half skipping half trotting on to the pitch. Filling out the mandatory paperwork he was off to stretch and prepare for the BEST SPORT EVER

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                          Character's Name: Jasper Blackmoor
                                                                          Year: 2
                                                                          Advanced Flying I: of-freaking-course I am
                                                                          Advanced Flying II: not yet!
                                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (MTA)
                                                                          Any Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                          Second Choice Position: ANY!

Position:
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:27 pm
User Image
                                                I go to school and I run and play
                                                I tell the kids that it's all okay
                                                I laugh aloud so my friends won't know
                                                When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮐꭱꭹꮁ̵ꮁ̵ꮖ🇳ꭰꮻꭱ || Ꮁ̵ꮖꭱꮪꭲ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ꮋꭺꮮꮁ̵ᏼꮮꮻꮻꭰ

════════════════════════

Marcia got down to the pitch. She'd wanted to play quidditch since she'd heard about her dad and mum's time in it. SHe grabbed up a form and filled it out, waiting for tryouts to start.

Character's Name: Marcia Drage
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: no
                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever I guess.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +2
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Go to my room and I close my eyes
                                                I make believe that I have a new life
                                                I don't believe you when you say
                                                Everything will be wonderful someday

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rune raced onto the pitch. Ugh he was late! Eve didn't even let him know that tryouts were today! Grumbling, he glared at his cousin before he grabbed a form to fill it out.

AC: 13
                                                Modifiers: Blocking +5
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin

Character's Name: Rune Borson
                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                Advanced Flying II: no
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever I guess.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • The fact that Hamid made it onto the pitch before the tryouts started was a bloody miracle that he would forever be grateful for. His writing was barely legible as he filled out the form quickly before handing it back and using whatever precious minutes were left to start warming up.

Username: oyehh
                                            Character's Name: Hamid Abbasi
                                            Year: Sixth
                                            Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodge, Swift Swipe
                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                            Second Choice Position: Reseve chaser

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH other teammates tab tab tab FEELING harried

G R Y F F I N D O RxxC H A S E R
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            good armdeft dodgerswift swipe
                                            AC: 17 Modifiers: +7
                                            tab tab
                                            To Goals: x/3
                                            Final Roll: xx

OOC xxx

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:09 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Seventh Year Gryffindor Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Chelsea looked over the turn out and it appeared at least promising. She wasn’t being hung out to dry that’s for sure. Now it came down to figuring out how to run things as she certainly didn’t have a full two team army of players. Not that she needed that many people anyways. Honestly one full team was more then enough, and she knew she could work with what she had.

“Hello everyone, first things first for those who don’t know I’m Chelsea Durant your captain. Also, our new vice captain is Talia Walsh. So, do as we say, and all will go great.” Chelsea started things off before getting into the day’s events. “Before I have you start running laps, I’ll give you the game plan. Since we don’t have enough players for any sort of scrummage, we’ll just have some fun. Our beaters; Kendell, Annalise, and Marcia will be aiming at targets. Eve and Maya you can have a go at catching the snitch. Rune you’ll be blocking against our chasers. Christopher and Hamid for Red, Jasper and Talia for Gold.” She went over before sending them on their way. “Now, three laps of the field and we’ll get things started.”

Company : Gryffindors

OOC : Target : AC 15

19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                    The Shiny Furret
                                                    Miss GryffindorK
                                                    Diamond Wales
                                                    Cara MiaKitty
                                                    Kungfudemoness
                                                    oyehh

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:23 pm
Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Chelsea Durant

Team Vice Captain
Talia Walsh

Keeper
Rune Borson

Chasers
Talia Walsh
Christopher Avery
Jasper Blackmoor

Seeker
Chelsea Durant

Beaters
Kendall Saunders
Annalise Kurts

Reserves
Eve Whitethorne - Seeker Reserve
Maya Masters - Chaser Reserve
Hamid Abbasi - Keeper Reserve
Marcia Drage – Beater Reserve

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:45 am
Tell me why you feel so cold
It ain't supposed to feel so cold
Use me like a ring of smoke
Breathe me in and let me go

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserfifth year prefecthalfblood

Tally was panting by the time she had lugged all the necessary equipment down to the pitch, the morning sun beating down on her overhead, even with all her levitation charms at work. Next time maybe she should press some underclassmen into service to help her, even if it'd be a flagrant abuse of her prefect powers. Once she had things more or less organized, she set up the forms and sat down on the long wooden bench to wait. Gryffindor generally had good turn out for quidditch so she wasn't too worried, but she didn't want to jinx things.. Hopefully everyone had seen the posters she'd left up all around the common room and knew what time this was. She'd hate to have to cut tryouts short because another team needed the pitch.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:

Username

Knocking 'till the walls cave in
Stop the knife from goin' in
Race your devil to the edge
Find your freedom waiting there
Yeah, waiting there

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:40 am
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sιχтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Яεѕεяνε Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve got to the pitch, determined to make first string this term. She'd been waiting for what seemed like ages, and she wanted to do her very best. She took a form from Tally and settled down, working on her application before handing it in and starting on stretches. This was definitely going to be her year.

Character's Name: Eve Whitethorne
                                                Year: Sixth
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Second Choice Position: I still want seeker.

AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: Spotting +8, Catching +8

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am ready for the season.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I can Seek this year!

Maya hurried onto the pitch, ever excited to play her favorite sport. Maybe this year she'd actually get to try seeking instead of just being pushed into chasing. The only reason she hadn't pitched a fit about it was realizing that Dris played chaser for a couple years before he got his chance at Seeking. And maybe now that she was in Advanced Flying 2 they'd realize she was super serious about it. Grabbing a form, Maya quickly filled it out in her wild, looping handwriting, then handed it back in to go and stretch.

Username: Miss Gryffindork
                                                          Character's Name: Maya Masters
                                                          Year: 3
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: enrolled
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (+1 MTA)
                                                          Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏx ᴍᴇ ɪɴ, sᴜꜰꜰᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʀᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
          I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
          Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
          I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ! I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 pm
User Image
                                                I go to school and I run and play
                                                I tell the kids that it's all okay
                                                I laugh aloud so my friends won't know
                                                When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮐꭱꭹꮁ̵ꮁ̵ꮖ🇳ꭰꮻꭱ || Ꮪꭼꮯꮻ🇳ꭰ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ꭱꭼꮪꭼꭱꮩꭼ Ᏼꭼꭺꭲꭼꭱ

════════════════════════

Marcia made her way to the pitch. She hadn't made the starting team last term, but had at least gotten the reserve spot. Maybe she'd get lucky and snag a starting position this term. She certainly hoped so. She filled out a form and waited, looking around and watching who she was going to be competing for spots with.

Character's Name: Marcia Drage
                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                Second Choice Position: I guess wherever.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o]

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Go to my room and I close my eyes
                                                I make believe that I have a new life
                                                I don't believe you when you say
                                                Everything will be wonderful someday

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:49 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rune honestly had no problems with playing keeper, and when he got tot he pitch, he waved to the other players before relaxing and watching them. He didn't think he'd be bumped from his starting position, but there was always a first time. Grabbing a form, he filled it out and turned it in before settling into some stretches.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: Blocking +6
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin

Character's Name: Rune Borson
                                                Year: Third
                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                Second Choice Position: Anything

════════════════════════

Thinking: Last year wasn't too bad.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games