Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:39 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby shrugged and smirked. "Bit late to worry about that now." He looked shock at her rebuttal to his 'just anyone' and placed a hand over his heart. "One, you wound me, two, you're my favorite just anyone, and three, I am stunned you think so poorly of my decision making when it comes to naming my VC." He then rolled his eyes. "It's Leo. I'll ask her whenever I see her next." Leo, he figured, was dependable, and despite being a Gryffindor and presumably hotheaded, knew how to keep her temper in check. She dated that David League bloke, right? And he'd never really seen her snap, which was more than he could say for a lot of his house mates, including himself. Additionally, before him there'd been Crash, another guy captain, and before Crash, Jacob, so it was time for a girl again, right? After all, Quidditch was astonishingly inclusive, compared to a lot of muggle sports. Men and women played on the same team with the same equipment by the same rules, against one another. He lingered for the peck on the lips but then sighed and started towards the carriages, answering her questions as he did. "Press what matter? Us wanting to live together after we graduate? Us in general? Look, she's my mum and she was in Gryffindor, and she's a bit overprotective... but trust me she does not want to know everything." He almost shuddered at the thought. "And Jess is not trying to- okay, maybe she is, but as surprising as it is, Jess hasn't said anything about me and you to Mum lately, so I gotta keep the peace." Ronna just didn't understand, he reasoned, not having siblings of her own. He couldn't just throw his twin under the bus to get the heat off him, not unless he did something to him first. Of course, that would probably be sooner, rather than later.

OOC:
mc2

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:42 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Ronna sighed and rolled her eyes at Toby's point about it being to late about worrying if they were a good or bad example. And then laughed some at his response about who to name vice captain and said it was Leo. "Ah, she'll be good. And she's been on the team forever. My money was on her. And, you were one of the morons suggesting to Crash I should become vice captain, which would have been... it wouldn't have worked well." She shook her head adamant on the issue but not wanting to exactly explain to Toby why it would be so awkward for her. She hadn't heard what Crash was up to after graduation-but she didn't exactly expect to get an owl or something regarding the matter. Honestly, even when they started talking again things were awkward to some degree. She felt like it got weirder once she started dating Toby, but she wasn't exactly positive on that and was sure she was being just paranoid.

She glanced over her shoulder as she arrived tot he carriage Jer and Gypsy were in and asked-figuring that those two were too distracted by each other to really pay her or Toby much attention, "What? It's an 'us' about living together. I just was asking if you wanted to be my roommate. The apartment lease would be in my name. Should I start consulting you on what I want Carl to be looking for for that apartment? Because I was thinking of decorating the whole thing in pink with stuffed animals." She laughed, "Okay, I'm joking about that. You've seen my room-no stuffed animal in sight. Or pink, not that I can think of."

She shrugged and pulled herself into the carriage and sitting down across from Jer and Gypsy and looked back at Toby and then narrowing her eyes and said, "A bit overprotective? Yeah, that's how my Dad's friends defined Dad before he died and my Dad would have handcuffed you and I on opposite sides of a room and spent three hours lecturing us both. That's a 'bit overprotective' from how I've heard it. Not making me feel better about it. Trust me, me meeting your Mum I doubt would keep any peace. I'm sure she'll hate me." She crossed her arms and let out a long exasperated sigh.

Finally glancing back at Jer and Gypsy said, "Oh, and hello you two."

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:56 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess smiled sympathetically, and presumed he was talking about Julius. She had overheard a bit of the beginning of their conversation in the prefects compartment too, after all, and it only could have started with Julius bugging him about her, right? Triplets had to be even more rubbish at hiding things from one another than twins were. She was still worried he was upset or embarrassed over it, though, but needling him about his feelings on the matter any further would probably not help if that was the case. She glanced the way of Jer and Gypsy, and now Ronna and Toby, who all appeared to be getting a carriage together, and breezily said, "Looks all full now, we're saved." She was joking, but not entirely. She didn't need Toby giving Dori the evil eye while Gypsy did that eyebrow thing and Jer and Ronna probably laughed their arses off. She nodded towards the nearest empty carriage. "This one look alright? You know, I almost wish we could take the boats to Hogwarts every year. Much better view, and a lot more fun, too." She scrambled up and into the carriage, it not being quite an easy step up due to her short legs.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

“I do believe so.” Leonette said after a moment of thought. Probably the only reason she knew about the incident was because both kids were Gryffindors and one of them was Theo. “I’ll admit that Ronna has a temper but she’s gotten better over the years.” She said feeling that Ronna really had gotten better. “No offense taken.” She said with a smile. The level headed trait was rare among most Gryffindors. Leonette knew that, being in the house herself, she could honestly say it was hard to find someone who didn’t lose control of their temper.

Leah seemed like quite the handful for someone who wasn’t all that fond of the magical world. Then again maybe it would get easier. Chances of that were probably pretty slim, however as David said there was always Charms School. Luckily Leonette never had to worry about overactive magic in her house as both Grace and Mira seemed to be mild when developing their magical talent. “I can’t argue with you there. After all I had a muggle education and I have to say that a phone is a way better communication tool then an owl.” She agreed. Truthfully Leonette wondered why they used such inconvenient means of communication.

“I’m sure in time she’ll learn to control it. She is only a toddler so it wouldn’t surprise me.” Leonette told David truthfully. “Though thinking about it you’re probably right. If she’d already doing magic then anything spell wise should come pretty easy to her. I’d imagine she’ll have quite the talent for charms.” She added with a smile.

Leonette could understand how Cathy felt. It was after all pretty hard to have a conversation with someone who couldn't even speak in full sentences. Never mind any actual words. “Patience is a virtue and she most certainly lacks it.” The brunette said with a laugh. “But point taken, where you like little argument Cathy prefers conversation that actually makes sense.” She said before thinking about her own sister. “That was one time and thanks to Cathy she’ll never do that again.”

When David mentioned that he had the next ten years planned out Leonette wondered what his plan was. As nervous as she was to ask, the Gryffindor did so anyways. “Um… Do I fit into this master plan of yours at all?” she asked curiously as she tried not to make it obvious that she was in a lot of ways, shocked. Honestly, who had their whole life planned out like that? She certainly didn’t. After all she couldn’t even answer Mrs. Avery when she asked what her intentions were. Sure Leonette had always wondered what it would be like to meet someone at school, fall in love, and then soon after graduation get married just like her father. However that she knew was simply a fairy tale, things like that just didn’t happen and truthfully she didn’t know who she would evidently spend the rest of her life with. Besides she was sixteen and honestly that was the last thing on her mind.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at Hogsmeade Station with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Girl's insane. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian followed Jess' gaze to the carriage her friend had climbed into, watching as her brother and his girlfriend followed in after them. He felt a little guilty at how relieved he was at this particular development, until it registered that Jess sounded kind of relieved, too. Well, why wouldn't she be? The only thing worse than being embarrassed by a girl teasing you over your crush on her best friend was probably being the best friend the weird kid had a crush on. Probably didn't want to have to sit with Gypsy making an arse of herself anymore than he did. He followed the seventh year to the carriage she'd indicated, shrugging when she asked if it was okay. A carriage was a carriage was a carriage, he thought. Not like any of them were better than the others. He reached out to try and help her up, figuring it was the gentlemanly thing to do, but she'd already made it in by the time he was close enough. He climbed in after her, nodding in agreement with her assessment about the boats. "Yeah, I liked the boats. But, I guess it's because the carriages are quicker? I feel like they do it on purpose so that we make it to the school and are at the tables before the sorting starts," he said. He also figured that it was to keep some of the older, braver students from acting out. The werewolf didn't have to think too hard to picture some of the kids in his year thinking it was funny to try and drown each other. And it kept the first years separate from everyone else, without making them stand in the antechamber and watch nervously as all the older kids separated from them and walked right in while they had to wait... Really, there were a million reasons why the professors might do it this way. Didn't mean the boats weren't preferable, though.

spaceHe glanced at Jess, wondering if she'd know the answer to something that'd been bugging him. "The carriages... I thought they were just, like, enchanted or something, my second year. But... they're not, right? Third year I... uh, I noticed that there seems to be... something... pulling them. What's that about?" he asked, glossing over exactly how he'd realized that the carriages were being pulled by something. He hadn't known why at the time, not realizing what he was, but he'd been able to smell the creatures who were harnessed to the carriages, where the year before he hadn't. "Are they... I mean, obviously they're invisible, right? What... what are they?" The fifth year glanced out the window, curious. He thought they might be some sort of horse-thing. It made sense, given that they were pulling carriages, after all. And, they smelled like horses, sort of. Or unicorns; he was pretty accustomed to that scent from running around in the forest, even though he'd never actually seen one. They didn't like werewolves normally, which he understood. Predators and whatnot. He only knew the scent was a unicorn because Jason had told him. Probably to warn him off of trying to hunt one, given that it was apparently really taboo to kill one. And could curse you. But, he didn't get why the school was using invisible horses to pull the carriages. Why not normal horses? It'd been driving him crazy for a few years now. He wondered briefly why he'd never asked Miles, but figured he didn't usually end up riding to the castle with the redhead, so he hadn't ever thought to.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had followed Gypsy into the carriage, honestly thinking that everyone could just catch up with him and Gypsy later. After all, he was pretty sure that they should get some alone time before the school year began, Lord knew when they would get any after that. However, they hadn't been in the carriage long before he heard voices outside. It didn't take a genius to figure out who exactly was outside the carriage, and the blond groaned. Seriously, couldn't he ad Gypsy get a little alone time together? Narrowing his eyes, he thought for a moment, before a smirk crossed his features. He leaned back and waited, his hat shading his eyes and his arms crossed as Ronna and Toby entered the carriage. Hearing Ronna's description of her dad while she settled in, he nearly snickered, certain that she was every bit her father's daughter from the way she talked about him all the time. Which made what he was going to do all the more fun. Hey, he did spend a lot of time around Luke, and had picked up just how to be an annoying arse from the guy. Might as well practice it.

"Oi! Ronna, Toby! Me an' Gyp were 'aving a bi' of a discussion. Wot do ya think?" The blond got up and flopped right between the two, tossing an arm around them both. Hey, if he couldn't snog his girlfriend in peace, then they couldn't have peace either. "I know a guy down in th' Eas' End tha' would ge' us a place all 'am. Problem is, we gotta ge' li' another couple ta 'elp us ren' th' place, an' that's where you lovely gents come in. I was thinkin', ya wanna go 'alvsies on a place together? Pretty sure tha' we could 'elp each other ou' no problem. All we gotta do is take a butcher's a' th' place star' o' th' summer. What'cha say?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                      Thoughts: Wow, las' year a' school. Blmey, time really 'as flown, 'asn' i'?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:27 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Station with Jer
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ One more bloody year... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had to wonder if maybe she'd jinxed herself. Before she and Jer had so much as half a second to enjoy the first real alone time they'd gotten in at least two weeks, Ronna and Toby were there. The metamorphmagus scowled at the pair, noting with some annoyance that the pair didn't even seem to care or even notice that they were making a nuisance of themselves, because it took Ronna what felt like forever to acknowledge that she and Toby weren't alone. Apparently the conversation they were having couldn't wait two seconds for a proper hello, she thought, rolling her eyes faintly when Ronna finally greeted them. "Hey, guys," she replied, trying not to sound too much like she was pouting. She hated being interrupted. Then again, apparently Toby and Ronna were in the middle of a very serious discussion about their plans after graduation and the possibility of Ronna meeting Toby's mother, so maybe-

spaceBefore she could even finish the thought, Jer had utterly ruined it, apparently opting to involve himself in the pair's conversation rather than taking advantage of the fact that they were busy and making out with her. She started to scowl at him, but, his sudden movement to sit between the couple, along with his overtly friendly tone, had her curious. He was up to something, she could tell. Especially when he mentioned having a discussion with her, because unless he was talking about something she'd forgotten from over the Summer, he was lying through his teeth. When he started on about a flat in the East End, she had to fight to school her expression, and fight even harder to school her hair and eyes. And to keep from laughing, because, oh, he was lying out his bloody arse. She wasn't quite sure why exactly Jer had taken it upon himself to screw with the Gryffindors, but it was pretty hilarious to see him try. Especially given the subject matter.

spaceEver content to be Jer's partner in crime, she smiled ear to ear, eyes going bright, literally, and she leaned across the carriage, resting a hand on Ronna's knee. "Oh, that'd be great!" she declared enthusiastically. "So much better than trying to put out a want ad for roomies! And c'mon, who wouldn't want to live with us?" At this, she once again had to fight her expression, because she was pretty sure that no one in their right mind would want to live with her and Jer, except for each other. She wasn't quite so bad with her housemates, obviously, but in her own home? Oh, Merlin, she was awful. Messy and loud and she stayed up all hours of the night... All things that she was pretty sure Toby and Ronna could probably guess at. "I mean, from what Jer told me, the place is sort of small, only one bathroom, and, well, the walls are a bit thin, but, hey, that's what muffling charms are for, right?" she asked, her grin growing cheeky. Though, as she spoke, she couldn't help the slightest p***k of annoyance that she felt. Maybe it was stupid, but the fact that Jer had literally never mentioned them living together, even in passing, until now, and was only joking about it to get under Ronna and Toby's skin, was sort of... upsetting. What, he didn't want to get a place with her for real? They'd been best friends since second year, she'd thought they'd be roommates long before they'd ever started dating, and yet he had never even mentioned it... hmph. She had to keep it to herself, though, firstly because she didn't want to blow this little act, and secondly because... well, she'd rather not fight with him over it tonight. Maybe tomorrow, she thought.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:38 am
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David shrugged when Leonette said that Veronica Kiss had gotten better over the years. He didn't really know her and really had no reason to know her. Then again she was on the quidditch team with Leo and was one of the more noticeable members of her house so it made sense why Leo would have kept up with her. David only really noted the girl's existence a year or two ago. People rarely changed that much in such a short amount of time.

"Too bad phones don't really work when too much magic is around," David said. "Though, I would think by now someone would figure out how to make technology and magic work side by side. However, that would probably require letting muggles know about our existence. As it stands many purebloods know nothing of technology and such. Hell, I don't even think Wendy knows what a microwave is or a television. Muggle Studies will probably be a bit rough for her, honestly."

He smiled and added in regards to Leah, "It's likely. Most of the things she does can be achieved through various charms. But charms generally are more useful than transfiguration spells in day to day life. And, of course, Mum and Cathy and myself tend to favor that branch. Then again we all have the same type of wand core too-fairy hair-which is said to be best with charms."

"As for your sister, Grace, all we know is that there was that one time she was actually caught. She could have done it before to be honest," David said and added with a smile, "Maybe she has a bit of a rebellious Gryffindor in her yet."

When Leo asked about his 'master plan' David looked at Leo a bit oddly before sighing and glancing away biting his lip briefly, "Don't say 'master plan' it makes me sound like some cheesy villain from some lame Muggle comic book. I... I've had this planned out long before I met you. In your case..." He glanced at her and said, "I negotiated a five year lee-way to do whatever I want, within reason, with my grandfather. So, to be honest I think you fit in that five year gamble of mine over that so-called master plan. But, both overlap in many ways."

He shrugged and said, "I grew up in a type of family where planning things out like that seems more normal. Even Dad, who wanted nothing to do with the magical world or old pureblood families, picked up the quirk. He's as bad as I am-if not worse. Though, medical school and surgical internships tend to take quite a few years. Plans change, of course. Why?" He ended fixing his gaze on Leo. He was well aware Leo didn't map things out like he did. He doubted she even had a concrete idea what she wanted to do after graduation-even if it was less than two years away technically and she'd be legally an adult soon enough. Granted David's pending adulthood came a bit sooner-which just made his life easier David reasoned because all summer he could legally use magic. Though, David felt it wasn't that hard to get away with underage magic when you were around witches or wizards who were of legal age. And, at the League home in London, well with how much magic Leah kept doing if he or Cathy decided to do a basic charm it probably wouldn't even be looked at-even if their Mum wasn't home at the time.
User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:17 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Fourth-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

Gunilda shrugged slightly, "Not really, these aren't all that filling anyway." The sweets were sour, but the taste didn't last awfully long if you were used to the flavour, that and like she had said, they weren't something meant to fill you up. Another girl, seemingly another one of the members of her house she annoyed a few years ago, joined them, going to greet Morven, before noticing her, and putting on a fake smile, as was politest to do so of course, regardless of the frustrated look she gave the other girl. At her comment on having had horrible train ride over, Gunilda tilted her head slightly to one side as she looked over and out of the window once more. "It wasn't as bad as it usually is this year, I think they might've switched trolley ladies." In her pockets, was a cauldron cake, and of course a good sized packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, sold to her by a lovely trolley-lady who she had seen walking up and down the length of the train several times, unlike last year, when the trolley lady had moved very slowly- maybe the old one had just gotten too old for the job, it would explain the sudden change in speed if someone younger had taken her place.

With one more seat to go she mulled over the events of her summer; nothing interesting came to mind save for cooking up a few interesting potions which her mother had told her how to do. Already she was picking up new tid-bits of information, ones she intended to put to use as soon as she could- after all hadn't the famous Weasley's started their own range of potions simply by experimenting? Even if it meant cooking something up in secret to further her skills, it was worth knowing all the useful potions. Maybe this year they'd learn about elixirs, or poisons, although she had managed to stir up her own batch of boil-curing potion at home, which she had kept for herself in case of an emergency breakout.

"Unless you consider brewing interesting, unfortunately not."
Actually, there was an incident with a grasshopper, which after the last years defense against the dark arts lesson, had momentarily traumatized the young girl, but she wasn't going to say that of course. At least a fear of bugs was natural enough, compared to many of the more out-there fears she could've taken on. But even so, it was embarassing how she had froze up in front of everyone- it was just a bug, well a giant one, and Gunilda simply hoped everyone had forgotten about that. She had even had nightmares about the thing, all due to a childish incident when a little Gunilda had been poking at a grasshopper with her wand, and of course...the thing grew and scared the little girl senseless. Especially when it hopped. Forcing her mind elsewhere, she turned her attention back to the girls in the carriage with her.

Out Of Cauldrons: (( ))

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:34 am
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander wondered what 'fairly agreeable' was supposed to mean. He burst out into full on snickers when she finally admitted it was a Gryffindor her cousin was with. "Oh," he said when he could get the words out. "I'm sure there's far worse options. Their children will probably be saying that when they bring home muggles." Just imagining the look on Wendy's face at her future... what would it, third cousins or something, and their potential muggle mates was enough to set him off laughing again. It was just so ridiculous. He hated to be the bearer of bad news (actually, he quite enjoyed it) but if they were already sinking to 'there are worse options than a pretty, fairly agreeable Gryffindor' they were done. The sinking ship was already at the bottom of the ocean. He didn't know why Wendy bothered trying to act like it wasn't embarrassing. He'd be mortified if one of his siblings was in a similar situation, except he'd actually do something about it, because he had sense. He wanted to mock her about it more, but was distracted by her sudden fierce blush and avoidance of eye contact, and surmised he must have struck a nerve. Someone was obviously have second thoughts about their little outburst. She finally looked back at him only to return her gaze to her hands in her lap in the most insecure manner he'd ever seen her in. It was strange. "You're impossible," he informed her. "You can't act as though you have no opinion whatsoever while you tell people exactly what you think. Maybe it works for you at home, because they're apparently all massive idiots, but Merlin, Wendy, you are awful at faking the whole pleasant but distant thing. My mother's better at that. You're clever but your hands are clenching right now like you want to murder someone and you stammer when you're caught off guard. Get a grip," he said, but his tone was more blunt than scornful. "And why shouldn't I ask your opinion on anything? I can ask you whatever I want- who's going to stop me?" It wasn't like she could tell him what to do, he thought indignantly. He'd ask whatever he liked whenever he wanted to.

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:02 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Camila looked cross about something, Morven noted when her friend climbed into the carriage, almost immediately put off by the unexpected presence of Gunilda. In response to the look, Morven didn't really know what to do besides offer the tiniest shrug possible. Alright, so maybe now she remembered an incident first year, but she just remembered being annoyed with her year mates in general for being the most overreacting, sensitive lot she'd ever encountered. Honestly, they still were, which was probably why she didn't have very many friends. She suspected Camila was more irritated about something other than Gunilda, anyways. Probably her stepbrother, the Gryffindor. "Mine was awful," she contributed, in regards to train rides. "And my summer consisted of being stuck with my older sister and her stupid boyfriend while my eldest sister worked. I wish we had a television, and I'd rather have been brewing something. Preferably poison. I had to escape out of the house as much as possible." She slumped in her seat, kicking posture to the wayside for now. She didn't feel like being mature, she felt like whining. She wanted to rant about Seymour, but she didn't know Gunilda as well as she knew Camila and the last thing she needed was it getting back to him that she'd been talking about him.

OOC:
-Adorable Little Lurker-

Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:07 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

"She is pureblood," Wendy answered as Vander said that the children of them would probably bring home muggles. "We can't even say that about all the members of Slytherin."

She frowned and then Evander began to pick apart her reaction to when he called her out for speaking her opinion and her attempt to cover it up. And that was when he asked why he shouldn't ask her opinion. "It isn't proper to ask someone like me my opinion," Wendy answered, her tone guarded, and her hands becoming not clenched and merely folded in her lap, though every now and again a bit of unease found its way into her voice, "At home no one asks my opinion or listens to what I say. That's exactly how it should be. I don't have to worry about I say or don't say because other people act as they should."

A true frown formed on her face as she looked away again, her face still red with embarrassment as she added quietly, "It doesn't matter what I think... and if you continue asking someone like me... a mere branch member, people will start to think you are weak. At least if you do it in front of anyone that matters or where word of it would get to someone who matters." She looked back at him and said, "And, it is preposterous for you to even bother asking what I think or feel about things. People don't do that." As she said her last statement her voice distant as if she was reciting an old poem memorized but never bothered to be cared about. Wendy knew very well her job was to remain absolutely neutral on all things. Emotions-good or bad-were unnecessary and useless, especially for a girl. Especially for a girl of a dying branch family. She might not like it, but that was how it was and it was stupid to argue for anything different or expect anything different. Acting differently was for the masses who went on to further pollute noble lines and drag down the wizarding world.

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Third Year///13 Years Old///Sagittarius
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily returned her friend's hug with a slight blush and a huge smile. When she said her summer had been uneventful she raised a slight eyebrow before she was told that it was just how she liked it and then ushered into a different conversation. Whihc caused Emily to chuckle. "Dude! Then there are a ton of firsties this year! And they don't have any manners obviously if they didn't even ask to join you in your cabin!" She said with a roll of her eyes. She giggled, and then spotted Dylan getting off the train and turned her attention back to Seph. " So do tell! How's that guy.... Um... David? Daniel... D... D... Darcy?" She asked tapping her chin knowing she had heard the name at somepoint. Just wasn't sure which name it was. She knew it started with a D, just wasn't really sure. Darcy sounded close. The brunette then smiled when Seph opened the box and cooed. "I'm glad! I hoped you would! My mum thought it would be a good idea to get matching bracelets since you are my best friend and all." She said jingling the one on her wrist.

When asked if she would help her put it on she nodded happily. "Of course I will! When we get into the carriage that is~" She said happily. She was glad her friend liked the bracelet. She had picked it out, and was extremely happy that it worked out well. She smiled as she turned to head towards the carriages, then caught what Seph said about a gift as well. She turned back around as Seph handed her the earrings. She was so touched that Seph had gotten her anything at all. Her eyes wide as she looked at the box she felt like she had just been given the world! Someone else liked to give like she did? "You didn't have too! But thank you so much Seph! Ooooooh, they are so pretty!" She said as she opened the box. She smiled happily as she looked at it. "Oh my goodness! I'm going to put it on now, in a minute!" She said happily.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my White and black
And it feels good to be with people like Persephone
Although my mind keeps wandering to I hope she likes it!

═══════════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Third Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina looked around with a smirk on her face. She had felt bad at first about what she had done with Ari and Benjamin. But now? Psha, she was going to talk to that girl in a bit at the feast or in the commons. Course she would. She took her time stepping down the stairs, knowing she looked nice in her uniform. Her parents had let her pierce her ears a few times. But now? Well.... She just couldn't help it. She knew she was growing into her looks. She wanted to flaunt it a little bit you know. She couldn't keep the side smile from her face as she started towards the carriages. She didn't see any lonely classmates or anything so she got into a carriage by herself. Not really minding being by herself.

((she is open for interaction. Bleh post is bleh.))

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my My uniform duh!
And it feels good to be with people like No one
Although my mind keeps wandering to Hmmm where should I sit and who with? No one? Oh okay. Cool!

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

Arianna listened closely as he answered her questions about his family. He seemed so excited as he explained his heritage to her. Ari couldn't help but admire his pride in his family. She however still found herself jealous that he knew so much.

Ari nodded in agreement and started making her way to the carriages. She hadn't noticed until now just how many students had already started to disperse. The red head suddenly felt her stomach rumble, apparently the sweets on the train hadn't been enough to keep her hunger at bay long enough. Ari thought back to the end of last year trying to remember all of the classes she signed up for. "I know I took Wandless Magic, Cursebreaking, and for fun Advanced Flying II." She paused trying to count the classes off on her fingers. "I think that's it. I'll have to wait for my schedule to make sure! I mainly took classes that would help me with my future training as an Auror." The Gryffindor smiled brightly at her friend they were almost towards the horseless carriages.

RedEagleEye007

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games