Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:23 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I understand what you mean ^^
>< I am too. But if I had the choice I would have just gone to dinner.
He has true skill at doing things at the wrong time ^^;
x.x yeah but not from 10am to closing XD i should get payed more to be with zach so long.
*nod nod* I have U2 back on so ^^ 'bloody sunday' is muuch better *smile* I finnished a fanfiction sotry! It's a one shot >.> <.< So damn it doesn't count.... but i finnished it!
^__^
And not go swing dancing? O: I never thought I'd hear that from you~
So~ would you be able to do that back, or would any time be good for him?
XD
Well~~ congratulations. =]
But I still get to make fun of you for watching it!
Well the nights I go dacing it costs me up to 50 dollars because Jade hits me up for gas money. So if I just went to dinner it would be 20 bucks cheeper ^^;
I don't have good timing eaither on anything but i was talking about more then messages on a cell phone. I use to really like Nik but now he's just a good friend and that bugs him ^^;
~
Thank you ^___^ I hope it will get me motivated to finnishing my other stories that are over 100 pages and half way though @.@
XD I don't care. It's not like I deny it.
Oh~~ i see.
Ah~ you've mentioned that before.
XD Well I hope it does too. It sounds like you need a break from Gaia projects. :3
I know but it's still fun on my part.
*nodnod*
8]
I am taking a small one but i hope to back on it in little while.
Then... have fun I suppose~
^^
XD What a face to make.
Oh~ that's good. ^___^ No use in getting overwhelmed over Gaia. :3
I'm going through a couple old CDs and~ I recommend "what a wonderful world" done by Joey Ramone, "the art of losing" by american hi-fi and "me vs. the world" by the halo friendlies... I'm not quite sure if you'd like 'em, so i wouldn't rush out and download them, but keep them in mind though. :3
In other news I just finished drawing my current avatar. The left arm is a little wonky. I see that now, but I don't feel like changing it. I hadn't really drawn anything in a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:55 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I understand what you mean ^^
>< I am too. But if I had the choice I would have just gone to dinner.
He has true skill at doing things at the wrong time ^^;
x.x yeah but not from 10am to closing XD i should get payed more to be with zach so long.
*nod nod* I have U2 back on so ^^ 'bloody sunday' is muuch better *smile* I finnished a fanfiction sotry! It's a one shot >.> <.< So damn it doesn't count.... but i finnished it!
^__^
And not go swing dancing? O: I never thought I'd hear that from you~
So~ would you be able to do that back, or would any time be good for him?
XD
Well~~ congratulations. =]
But I still get to make fun of you for watching it!
Well the nights I go dacing it costs me up to 50 dollars because Jade hits me up for gas money. So if I just went to dinner it would be 20 bucks cheeper ^^;
I don't have good timing eaither on anything but i was talking about more then messages on a cell phone. I use to really like Nik but now he's just a good friend and that bugs him ^^;
~
Thank you ^___^ I hope it will get me motivated to finnishing my other stories that are over 100 pages and half way though @.@
XD I don't care. It's not like I deny it.
Oh~~ i see.
Ah~ you've mentioned that before.
XD Well I hope it does too. It sounds like you need a break from Gaia projects. :3
*nodnod*
8]
^^
XD What a face to make.
I'm going through a couple old CDs and~ I recommend "what a wonderful world" done by Joey Ramone, "the art of losing" by american hi-fi and "me vs. the world" by the halo friendlies... I'm not quite sure if you'd like 'em, so i wouldn't rush out and download them, but keep them in mind though. :3
In other news I just finished drawing my current avatar. The left arm is a little wonky. I see that now, but I don't feel like changing it. I hadn't really drawn anything in a while.
My mom want's me to be an economist... she's still not getting off my back about that.
~
^^; I have that talent.
I just don't want to get burnt out on it like I do a lot with the PG ^^;;
Oh lala I wrote them down I will have to listen to them ^^ After work I went to zach's house to go though his music collection. So i'm loading up my Ibook and giving him my music in trade for his music >3
yeah same here. I had an idea for a character to draw but they style is soo unlike myown I have to study on it before I can draw the character ^^; sounds cool though. You will have to show me when it's done *nod nod*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:08 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nodnod*
8]
^^
XD What a face to make.
My mom want's me to be an economist... she's still not getting off my back about that.
~
^^; I have that talent.
Oh lala I wrote them down I will have to listen to them ^^ After work I went to zach's house to go though his music collection. So i'm loading up my Ibook and giving him my music in trade for his music >3
yeah same here. I had an idea for a character to draw but they style is soo unlike myown I have to study on it before I can draw the character ^^; sounds cool though. You will have to show me when it's done *nod nod*
Aww~ but they only want what they think is best for you. :3
;]
Yeah~ I understand. You don't want to turn it into a chore...
Ooo~ sounds like fun. >3
I'm not sure if I'll color it~ But I figure I'll scan it in sometime this weekend. Wait, you have an idea for a character, but want to draw it in a style you've never tried before? Or this character already exists in this different style?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:13 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nodnod*
8]
^^
XD What a face to make.
~
^^; I have that talent.
;]
Ooo~ sounds like fun. >3
I'm not sure if I'll color it~ But I figure I'll scan it in sometime this weekend. Wait, you have an idea for a character, but want to draw it in a style you've never tried before? Or this character already exists in this different style?
*nod nod* and she wants to retire....as soon as she can.
XD
*nod nod* So I'm writing more >___<
iIt will be >3 he has a lot of rap though...mixed with classical.
cool
No it's in my head but I can't draw it with the skills I have. I need to study up on more inking american comic chracters to get it on paper.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:16 pm
You write faster then Gandhi on speed!

>.> <.< sorry sounded so funny I had to type it in XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
You write faster then Gandhi on speed!

>.> <.< sorry sounded so funny I had to type it in XD

[color=darkblue] XD I used a version of that on Mars and she was all flipping out >.> <.< Never get mars mad near her birthday got to remeber that one @.@  

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:14 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
^^; I have that talent.
;]
Ooo~ sounds like fun. >3
XD
cool
No it's in my head but I can't draw it with the skills I have. I need to study up on more inking american comic chracters to get it on paper.
XD So she knows what she's doing~
^____^ Getting much done?
Rap... and classical? That does sound like an odd combination to me. XD; Still~ most of it should be good, or you have the right to hit him. PX
^^
Oh~~ Learning a new style sounds like fun. :] I think you should put off that writing. XDD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:27 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
^^; I have that talent.
;]
Ooo~ sounds like fun. >3
XD
cool
Rap... and classical? That does sound like an odd combination to me. XD; Still~ most of it should be good, or you have the right to hit him. PX
^^
Oh~~ Learning a new style sounds like fun. :] I think you should put off that writing. XDD
It was her plan all along O:
i got a chapeter done which means about 7 pages. And the oneshot..4 pages. So a little bit done ^^;
He doens't listen to his itunes that much. It's like he has the music just so he can claim he has 45GB of music...
^____^
but no one benifits off of me drawing except me ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:36 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
cool
^^
It was her plan all along O:
i got a chapeter done which means about 7 pages. And the oneshot..4 pages. So a little bit done ^^;
He doens't listen to his itunes that much. It's like he has the music just so he can claim he has 45GB of music...
^____^
but no one benifits off of me drawing except me ^^;
Smart lady. >3
Hey~ that sounds like a lot to me. O:
Wow~~ ... That's such a waste of music. .___.
I'm scanning it right now. :3
Well... see... I assume that I'll get to see this art, so... I benefit. ;]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:39 am
Oops, heheh, gotta run! D:  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:40 am
I moved 'karma's little children' to the memmorable threads. ^^; since it only was right for it to go there eventually.

other post:
the smartest kind.
My sister will not even listen to it unless I have 7 pages done. So when you put it in that formula it's not a lot at all ^^;
Well I'm going to be getting all of it so it will not be wasted with me!
*Cheer*
XD Oh, well I was going to post it on DA but only as soon as I'm good at it o.0
the buying letters thing is acting weird but I don't see anything in the Q&A so i guess it's just me...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:31 pm
JeeszyCreezy
I moved 'karma's little children' to the memmorable threads. ^^; since it only was right for it to go there eventually.

other post:
the smartest kind.
My sister will not even listen to it unless I have 7 pages done. So when you put it in that formula it's not a lot at all ^^;
*Cheer*
the buying letters thing is acting weird but I don't see anything in the Q&A so i guess it's just me...
I suppose that's alright if you don't feel like waiting. =] I moved threads a couple weeks ago. It doesn't move quickly, but I was just thinking that I should look through it again. ^^

^___^
Picky, picky. o.O
Aww~~ more reason to start now. D<
Really? I know it was working the other day... I don't like how they changed it. It forces me to go through my paypal. :S

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:35 pm
Grrah! I'm not getting much of anything done today. I start one thing, but have to do another first and then oh let's do something that will be real quick... and then it's not. And then I go back to the first thing, but nooo~ come do this with me. >.<;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:14 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

other post:
the smartest kind.
*Cheer*
I suppose that's alright if you don't feel like waiting. =] I moved threads a couple weeks ago. It doesn't move quickly, but I was just thinking that I should look through it again. ^^

^___^
Picky, picky. o.O
Really? I know it was working the other day... I don't like how they changed it. It forces me to go through my paypal. :S

:/ I just got a date with an old guy XD Ok so there is this older guy that comes into work and he's buying a new computer so I'm going to go into town with him to shop for one ^^;;
oh i just got out on and then some ^^;
^^
she's evil... oh well she gets whats.
>.> ok ok jesh
see it forces me to not go though pay pal XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

other post:
the smartest kind.
*Cheer*

^___^
Picky, picky. o.O

:/ I just got a date with an old guy XD Ok so there is this older guy that comes into work and he's buying a new computer so I'm going to go into town with him to shop for one ^^;;
oh i just got out on and then some ^^;
^^
she's evil... oh well she gets whats.
>.> ok ok jesh
see it forces me to not go though pay pal XD
XD That's a rather believable excuse. :B
And felt like using some moddly powers? o:
Oh well~ at least it gets ya to write. :3
;D Yay! ^-^
Oh~~ maybe they are going through problems then. =P
i made a post in the art forum. :3 You've seen all the pictures... except for the ones that aren't linked. XD;;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games