Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:15 pm
"I'm aware of the lovely Icy Reign's involvement in the security detail at this site, and as far as taking orders is concerned, well... I much prefer open-ended contracts in which I make my own decisions, so long as the conditions can be successfully carried out." He shrugged with a smile, "I suppose I can take orders if I am left with finding my own way in carrying them out."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 pm
*hears Psyzapp calling for her and stands up, walking over to where her and the man from the encounter a few nights ago were talking. She heard "security" as she came up. Quirking an eyebrow at them, she stands and listens to the conversation*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm
*Steps into MW and gives the place a once over. He notes the place is full of patrons and there's music playing. That's a good sign that things are going well. As he heads over to the bar, he nods his acknowledgments to everyone he passes. He takes note of Psyzapp chatting with Exor and smiles at her as he goes behind the bar and helps himself to a glass of Psyzapp's finest scotch whiskey* Evening people. How is everyone tonight?  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:22 pm
*She smiles broadly at Officer Dougherty and winks at him. She then looks at Icy.* Icy…Mr. Omega here is interested in helping out in some fashion with the security around here. Perhaps you are in need of some extra help? Could you please speak with him and get a better grasp as to what exactly he is looking for since this is your area of expertise? *She grins at Icy.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:27 pm
((-is glomped by Series- Hey darlin! Glad to see you brought our man back. wink ))

Heya, Brat. -smiles- How's everyone? -sees Karrie and grins at him, scrunching her nose-

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 6, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:31 pm
*smiles at Dame, but stays where he is, not wanting to attract too much attention to his dyed hair*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:38 pm
*acknowledges the newcomers with a wave of her hand and turns back to Psyzapp, nodding her head slowly* Yes mistress, whatever you say.

*turns to the man and looks at him for a minute, not certain as to what she wants to say or do to him. Seeing as Psyzapp favors him however, she puts her feelings aside and extends her hand*

Well, if we're going to talk business then I think we should be properly introduced. Though you already know my name, my name is Icy Reign, but I go by Icy or Ice. And you are?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 9 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm
*Sits down on the end bar stool and takes a drink of his scotch*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:42 pm
Hope you have a good spa, Alyraena. *Finishes her drink and rinses out her cup.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:48 pm
*Lets Icy chat with Exor and keeps an open ear as she makes herself another Martini. She slinks over to Officer Dougherty, struts behind him to the music in the background while running her hand over his broad shoulders. She stops along side of him, kisses his ear slowly and pulls back slightly as she whispers to him.* How was your day my love? wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:50 pm
((...I think Exxy mighta fallen asleep... confused ))

-smirks and sways her hips all the way over to the jukebox, choosing a song-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

-turns around and quirks an eyebrow at Karrie, then slowly motions for him to come here, beckoning him with her index finger, bottom half of her body moving to the slow intro-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:54 pm
*after ten minutes and her hand is still extended, with no acknowledgement, she scowls slightly and lets her hand fall softly at her side*

Well, seems to me that we're going to constantly step off on the wrong foot with each other. That's fine. I'll let Psyzapp take care of whatever it is that you need.

*turns on her heel, heading back to the table she was sitting at. Grabbing her empty water bottles and beer, she discards her bottles in the trash and heads into the office, waving goodnight to everyone as she leaves. Going through the security measures, she heads down to her place to get a good nights rest, pleased with the workout she got earlier that night*

{{and I'm off to bed}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kamen Rider Wriggle

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:54 pm
-enters the bar-  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 5, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 pm
*sighs and gets up, walking over to Dame* Hi Dame. *waves good night to Icy*

*puts his front paws and head up on the table*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kamen Rider Wriggle

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:02 pm
-picks a song on the Jukebox-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vr2ykL14dg  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games