Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:01 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
It seems most of the people who come here now lurk. ^^*

ZZ: That sounds interesting. How do you know where to send your stuff if you don't know where you're going to?

I never lurk. I just wonder around the empty spaces for a while, then find somewhere else to go.

And i will not send my stuff anywhere. I get to pack it and bring it with me. To be clear though, i am not moving for about three months, so there is plenty of time for me to find out where i am going.

P.S. If all else fails, i could go live on the streets as a crazy bum. I think it would be a fun way to spend my college years.

I somehow could picture that. It would be like those crazy guys who live on street corners preaching about various things. People would walk by you more quickly trying to get away from what they perceive to be insane ramblings, but they would throw you their change in an effort to appease their own sense of morality in a skewed fashion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:02 pm
*lets the cats out to hunt vermin and reek havoc on said badger suite*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:06 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
It seems most of the people who come here now lurk. ^^*

ZZ: That sounds interesting. How do you know where to send your stuff if you don't know where you're going to?

I never lurk. I just wonder around the empty spaces for a while, then find somewhere else to go.

And i will not send my stuff anywhere. I get to pack it and bring it with me. To be clear though, i am not moving for about three months, so there is plenty of time for me to find out where i am going.

P.S. If all else fails, i could go live on the streets as a crazy bum. I think it would be a fun way to spend my college years.

I somehow could picture that. It would be like those crazy guys who live on street corners preaching about various things. People would walk by you more quickly trying to get away from what they perceive to be insane ramblings, but they would throw you their change in an effort to appease their own sense of morality in a skewed fashion.

Well, it is either that or i could run for office.

Or both!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:07 pm
zz1000zz
Actually lurichan, that sounds good to me.

WHY DO YOU RUN FROM MY LOVE DD<  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:10 pm
zz1000zz

Or both!

Well, I suppose it could be said the only difference between a madman and a politician would be a suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:12 pm
It's been a few months and yet it's still odd for me to look over to IY and see a vampire face. 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:12 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Or both!

Well, I suppose it could be said the only difference between a madman and a politician would be a suit.

Wait, are you saying i have to run for office if i wear a suit? Because i kind of like suits, and i am not sure i want to run.

That would suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:13 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I do not run from you love. I just make a pointed effort not to run anywhere near it.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:15 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Or both!

Wait, are you saying i have to run for office if i wear a suit? Because i kind of like suits, and i am not sure i want to run.

That would suck.

I'm not saying you have to run for an office, I'm just saying it might end up causing people to think your running for something because you're wearing nice clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:18 pm
After six months of ranting and raving at the world, local crazy bum dies of shock when elected to office.

When asked why they voted for the bum, a local citizen responded, "Anyone in a suit with that much energy and concern is someone i want as governor."  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:18 pm
lurichan
It's been a few months and yet it's still odd for me to look over to IY and see a vampire face. 0o;

I was going to change back to human because the eyes on this vampire skin look a bit wonky, but when I changed to human my avie was worse off. The eyes and mouth made it look...slow.
So vampire I shall stay :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:20 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I do not run from you love. I just make a pointed effort not to run anywhere near it.

Keep it up and I'll start flinging love in the directions you run.
Maybe slick up the floors so that you stumble into my love.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I do not even want to know how that works.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 pm
zz1000zz
After six months of ranting and raving at the world, local crazy bum dies of shock when elected to office.

When asked why they voted for the bum, a local citizen responded, "Anyone in a suit with that much energy and concern is someone i want as governor."

Sadly if the world worked like that we would have a lot better officials in office than we do now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:24 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I do not even want to know how that works.

You really don't >:3  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games