Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it bugs me a bit more since she's taking very long to take care of the phone call. Like I can understand maybe quickly stepping out to take the call to relay a message of "Sorry, I can't talk, I'm going in for an interview" sort of thing. Not... a long phone call that leaves a bad first impression.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:43 pm

And looks like she took off. Wow. Just wow. stare

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:10 pm

I was getting so frustrated with the Rufus portion of the Reflections event. I felt like I was getting nowhere before getting killed. Eventually I decided to change the level to Easy... and what do you know? I was able to breeze through the story and complete it with no problem. Thank goodness! The event quickly becomes less fun when you feel like you can't do anything before getting killed a few rooms into the first level of the dungeon.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:11 pm

Now to wait for the next "chapter" to be released... not sure when that will be though.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:22 pm

roach-works
listen. aging into your thirties rocks. yes your joints get a little creaky. yes you can’t sleep in a pretzel on the floor anymore after a concert or a convention. and you lose some friends. but the thing is that you sort out who your real friends are and you sort out who you really are. and you get to see your friends settling into careers they like, and adopt new dogs and cats, and you find a job you can stand, and get really good at arts and crafts, and maybe that book you loved as a kid gets a movie deal and it doesn’t suck, and you learn to like new food and bake your own bread, and you realize that the great portfolio of self harm scars you all used to curate are going white with age and not updated, and half your friends are a different gender now and so much happier and maybe you are too, and you know who you are, and that it’s a journey and not a revelation. it’s a direction you’re headed, and you’re enjoying the trip.

reaching your 30′s rocks. and i’m hearing good things about what comes next, too.

So, so true. I finally feel like I can be my true self without feeling pressured to "fit in" among my peers or fulfill the image [extended] family has [un-]intentionally put onto me. If people don't like me for who I am - my weird, creative self - then that's their loss. I finally found a job where I am happy to come back to (even after the stressful and sometimes traumatic moments) and feel like I can trust my co-workers, both to help fulfill tasks at hand but to provide the love and support I sometimes need during those tough times. Plus they love my weirdness and encourage me to bring my creativity to everything I do and help with. Being able to create my own space with my own vibes it's satisfying rather than feeling cramped with what my parents have decided to do with the house.

I may still be in the early stages of my 30s but I'm quite pleased with how life has transformed since it begun. heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:28 pm

I almost thought I found a sexuality term (like how there's demisexual, bisexual, etc.) that matched a recent thing I noticed about who I find attractive. But when I looked into images on Instagram I thought of either bookmarking or sharing with my friend, I kept running across some stating "This is a term not to be used by cisgendered folks, only by trans/nonbinary folks." And I was like... why? I don't understand why it should be "gatekeeped" to just them.

Like I can understand with "Two Spirited," it can only be used by American Indian folks because it is a cultural related term. But this isn't the case with the term I was looking at. *shrugs*

Oh well. Guess I'll just stick with the terms I already use then - "Openly Straight" and "Demisexual."

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:31 pm

User Image

Haha, yep. Like I just finally watched Boogie Nights which Alfred Molina only makes a short appearance in. The film itself wasn't all that impressive but it was amusing to finally put context to Alfred's scenes. Not exactly one of his best roles... but it's still enjoyable to see him sing along to music while barely dressed. xd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:35 pm

User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:37 pm

greelin
“don’t project YOUR issues onto that fictional man” i’m not even doing anything. he’s doing all that s**t himself. sorry for spotting patterns. observing. understanding nuances. i guess

Word.

There's a reason why I'm fascinated with the character. xd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:46 pm

User Image

https://cononeills.tumblr.com/page/1057

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:32 am

Good morning.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:37 am

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:55 am

Here I thought I might get warm with wearing a thicker long shirt today... but here I am getting chilled and wondering whether I should grab the heater and get it going. whee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:08 am

Color Oracle

Alright... let's see what this quiz thing is all about. *finishes selecting colors*

Your General Disposition
At the present time, your behavior is characterized by your need for recognition. You find it important that other people accept and appreciate you and view you as competent. For this reason, you try hard to have everything – including yourself – under control, to know your way around everything and if necessary to take on unpleasant tasks. You believe you have to prove to yourself and others what you are capable of because, at the moment, your sense of self-esteem is fragile.

User Image

That's pretty accurate. Though part of that is because of how society has treated me in the past, so there's still that engrained mentality of proving I'm worthy.

Interpretation of the Colors You Find Most Pleasing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- You now want to pull out all the stops in order to achieve what you have planned. Your chances are good because if you feel something is important you are able to show initiative, grab the opportunity spontaneously and act with vigor.
- It is very important to you to achieve what you are striving for and to experience the joyful fulfillment of your wishes. The thing that actually often compels you into action is your deep yearning for unadulterated, lasting happiness and inner peace. If you seek these things in the realm of material possessions, relationships and experiences, you will suffer disappointment over and over again.
- Anyone who tries to restrict your freedom of action is resolutely fended off by you. You secure your private space in which no one can influence you, ply you with demands or bother you in any other way.
- You know for yourself what you need to do and not do, and you want to create a life in accordance with your own ideas. You are trying to establish an independent sphere of your own.
- You need the comforting certainty of having a solid base in your life. Stable living conditions, adequate income and sensual pleasure and a certain measure of comfort are among your life goals. You want to be secure against the whims of fate and to be able to devote yourself without distraction to the things that give you satisfaction.

Interpretation of the Colors You Find Most Unpleasant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- The difficulties you are presently forced to deal with sometimes cause you distress and tax your energies. Instead of altering or leaving this situation, you heroically attempt to hold on and to act as if nothing were bothering you. In this way, you overextend yourself and become the victim of your own ambitious need to prove how strong you are.
- Your need for loving company and tender physical contact is not being satisfied in the measure you would like. Your hunger for warm-hearted attention drives you to seek contact. Although you hold close association with a few people, when the interaction is over, you often feel lonely and left to your own devices. It saddens you to find so little understanding and responsiveness towards your needs and difficulties.
- You often feel isolated from other people by an invisible wall, and sometimes you get the creeping feeling that even the people you like don't really love you and possibly even reject you. On the other hand, you enjoy standing out from the crowd with your willfulness, unusual views and egocentric behavior.
- You are fairly well convinced of your personal viewpoints, and you are certain that your needs, demands and plans are justified, but you fear others will show no understanding for them. In reality, you are often faced with misunderstanding, reserve or resistance because you are stubborn and a know-it-all. But you hardly let yourself be put off your stride.
- You believe people should behave correctly, considerately and kindly towards you so that your interactions run pleasantly and without friction. Since this is frequently not the case, you often become indignant over their incorrect behavior and views or their lack of kindness.
- The behavior of certain other people is a thorn in your side.

Wow. That's pretty impressive how accurate all this is.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:26 am

User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games