Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LDI Pearl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am
Hi Mega welcome to the guild. I am new to the guild as well and Gaia as far as that goes. xd Glad to have you in the guild. We have some really nice people here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:59 am
Welcome, friends!
Best wishes, to you all.
If I can be of assistance, please tell me of it.
Love, always.
b  

Bellabie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 pm
Bellabie
Welcome, friends!
Best wishes, to you all.
If I can be of assistance, please tell me of it.
Love, always.
b

and we lost her agaain.........CPR?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:15 pm
Chello!

Cheers for the invite. xd  

ShinBob

mrsZOMBIEBRIDE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: mrsZOMBIEBRIDE aka Zombie aka Missie
Reason for joining LoH: LanceCalvis invited me =D

The picture on the left is of me and my husband, Jon, on our first wedding anniversary.

My name is Missie, I am 20 years young. I have been on gaia since April 2004. I'm all about helping people on gaia, but beggers make me angry.

I'm a hairstylist at a salon called supercuts, and I'm there a lot.

Online: I run a myspace graphic design site called When Two Worlds Collide Creations & here on gaia I have an art shop called Zombie Yummy Time Art.

If you want to get to know me or Need help with something please PM or comment me smile

I DON'T BITE, I SWEAR!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:07 pm
Welcome to the guild! heart smile heart  

redhamster121

ciaoleesuvani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm
Welcome all to Gaia ^^

Well let me introduce myself.
My name is Linh. Pronounce like Lynn or Lin.
I'm Asian. ^_^
I like to do smiley faces. Got a problem ? xPPP (Jk ! You know I'm a nice person :])
Like what it says above,I'm a nice person.
I LOVE anime.
Blue ♥
Music ♥
My age ? .....Hmmm....
And I got invited here xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 pm
Hi im new to the guild! My name is Bea and i got an invite from LanceCalvis to join LOH. Im pretty new here on gaia, but i was helped by friends to figure my way around here and i was so touched by that fact that i want to help others who come onto the site!
I love talking to people so feel free to pm me! Ill always be kind to you (lest you do something really wrong xp )  

webbiez

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 pm
Welcome to the Guild everyone. I opened a daily chance contest on the front page on March 15th. So if you want to participate in a contest that offers you easy gold, feel free to do so. I'd much rather hand out gold to people regularly. Than have the contest I made just sit there unused. Even if you aren't planning on using the gold for yourself. You can still build up some gold to help out a friend or even a complete stranger.

Here's a direct link to the contest. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14964157  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:42 pm
webbiez
Hi im new to the guild! My name is Bea and i got an invite from LanceCalvis to join LOH. Im pretty new here on gaia, but i was helped by friends to figure my way around here and i was so touched by that fact that i want to help others who come onto the site!
I love talking to people so feel free to pm me! Ill always be kind to you (lest you do something really wrong xp )

welcome, Bea, Linh, and Missie
welcome to the guild

@ Bea: we love New people!
@Linh: really? i'm asian too! welcome!
@Missie: awesome pictures! i love them. you two are cute as a couple. as for biting......well, i can't promise you that too long....in fact my teeth are getting itchy at the moment. lmao. jk. welcome.  

Ronzalpha201

ciaoleesuvani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:12 pm
•Ronzalpha201: Awesome ! -High five- xD And thank you. Welcome too :]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 am
Hie all. Thanks for invite me into this big family. Btw I'm totally new to gaia. Just join yesterday. So hope can find someone to show me around here. Thanks ya~ whee  

Jino Shinji

cott wrench

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:18 pm
hello i'm new here and i'm also insane sometimes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:43 pm
welcome, everyone!  

Ronzalpha201

mrsZOMBIEBRIDE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm
Ronzalpha201
webbiez

welcome, Bea, Linh, and Missie
welcome to the guild

@ Bea: we love New people!
@Linh: really? i'm asian too! welcome!
@Missie: awesome pictures! i love them. you two are cute as a couple. as for biting......well, i can't promise you that too long....in fact my teeth are getting itchy at the moment. lmao. jk. welcome.

heh I'll be sure to keep a close on ya then  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games