Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:52 am
I was thinking about possibly holding a banner making contest in honor of the banner coding being fixed along with our new subforums. I would love to see some banners for singers and rockers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:32 am
God, this is supposed to be my easy semester, but I have so much crap going on D=
Thank you Masq, you are so much smarter and awesomer than anyone alive xD
What do you think that a prize for the banner contest should be? If there is an entrance fee then maybe it would discourage people to join.

Quote:
i hate being stuck in the classroom allday its f***ing rubbish

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:40 am
Tubariffic
God, this is supposed to be my easy semester, but I have so much crap going on D=
Thank you Masq, you are so much smarter and awesomer than anyone alive xD
What do you think that a prize for the banner contest should be? If there is an entrance fee then maybe it would discourage people to join.

Quote:
i hate being stuck in the classroom allday its f***ing rubbish

I wasn't planning on doing an entry fee. A donation item, or some gold? I was planning on sponsoring it myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:13 pm
HEy umm i have a idea..not sure how well it would work..but seeing as a lot (or few what ever)like rpung..i was thinking what if we had a subforum for Role Playing? the idea just popped in my head because its getting annoying looking for the rps that we have over all the other topics posted  

Glaneib

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:47 pm
Glaneib
HEy umm i have a idea..not sure how well it would work..but seeing as a lot (or few what ever)like rpung..i was thinking what if we had a subforum for Role Playing? the idea just popped in my head because its getting annoying looking for the rps that we have over all the other topics posted
I see your concern, but 4 or 5 role playing threads isn't what I considering "Get it's own subforum" worthy. I'd rather just throw them all in the Chatterbox and change it to the Chatterbox/ Roleplaying forum . . . stare But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:58 pm
"mr. captain of band nerd guild with all my complimments if u need a french im ur man thx very much"

LOL.

Left it in queue for you too Tubar.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Glaneib

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:19 pm
What if i had like a poll/vote thing to see how many people really would want it? that way we could tell if it would be worth-wild to do if we get a big vote for it  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:00 pm
i agree with Glaneib!!!! it would make things alot easier then searching the main forum. plus for the rp i started one of the people are started a summary topic for it and that would be in there 2!!!  

chellybear10

Glaneib

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:02 pm
Yea thats true..see the way i see it is..in the sub forum (if its made)it would hold all the rps and if they have to they could put a summery topic about it (like for ours we plan on doing that because we have over 800+ posts and no one wants to read all that to join) so it would make life easier over serching thought 20 different topics O.o)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:17 pm
Masquanade
"mr. captain of band nerd guild with all my complimments if u need a french im ur man thx very much"

LOL.

Left it in queue for you too Tubar.

gonk I'm so sorry i clicked it while watching the Superbowl and let him in before you could see it. sweatdrop
i'm so sorry Tubar >_<  

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:04 pm
MHHornfreak
T i f a
[User Image]

I've seen so many people misspell saxophone in their requests. They replace the "o" with an "a".

[User Image]

thats me and penguins pet peeve stressed
[User Image]

It's one of my silent pet peeves. I can be a bit of a Spelling Nazi sometimes.

[User Image]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:08 pm
It's ok xD
I don't even see why we need so many separate role play threads in general, it seems just finewhen we had just one.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Glaneib

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:27 pm
Yea i know what you mean..but people would argue "Oh no its gone to far off the normal Band rp" and stuff like that..and not to mention what if people want rps other then a band centered one :/ ....but im just happy someone responded to me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:09 pm
Glaneib
Yea i know what you mean..but people would argue "Oh no its gone to far off the normal Band rp" and stuff like that..and not to mention what if people want rps other then a band centered one :/ ....but im just happy someone responded to me biggrin

Yeah but this isn't a role playing guild. If they want to role play non-band centered RPs, than I recommend joining an RP guild. As such that's why I do not believe we need a completely separate forum for RPing. Like I said: four or five threads of RPs isn't really worth enough to get's own subforum. Creating a subforum strictly for RPs would just to create an influx of RPs, including non band ones. If the RP overload is too much in the main forum, I still stand by moving them into the Chatterbox and changing to the name to Chatterbox/ Roleplaying.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:30 am
So um I would like some feedback on what kind of prize I should have for the banner making contest. Which would prefer? A donation item or like pure gold? Or . . . ?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games