Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:44 pm

AniMajor
I found some Hickory Smoked Swiss Cheese that makes them taste even better. Especially with mushrooms.
Orly. Hm. Must investigate next shopping day! biggrin

And thanks for the suggestion, Nuri!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 am

Well, we're being evicted, got the papers yesterday as the cops came a banging on the door. Of course, I was asleep when it happened, being incredibly sick. Either way, the signs been picking up lately, this was bound to happen. Seems something better is on the way. Perhaps it's not, but I'd like to think so.

This weekend coming up is going to likely being spent to packing up, and throwing our junk in storage, leaving all the trash here for something else to pick up later.

Hopefully, we have some friends that are semi-local that are always telling us that should we need it, we can crash with them for a while until we can get back onto our feet. I'm hoping in this most recent happening, that they'll let us take them on that offer. I'm hoping they do.

Even if it is a small dream of mine to end up living with them, and my family leave to another place. Increasing the size of their family, but decreasing mine by a single individual... <.< >.> Doubt it'd happen, anyways. >.<

So, expect me to be less lurkerish for the next couple weeks, and especially at the end of the month. Wish me luck!

Aydenfyre

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 am

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 am

I do not owe you anything. Not my name, not my number, not the bloody time of day. Following me for a block because you wanted to talk to me entitles you to absolutely nothing. It makes you a creep. Calling me a b***h for walking away makes you a douchebag. Go die in a fire.

Calixti

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 am

You've got to be kidding me. If this is what our childrens test books are going to be like I may just home school.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm so ******** disgusted, I feel like puking.

In just 3 years, this is the second time I've made a rapid 180 degree turn from total attraction to abhorrence for someone. I'm so upset I can't even cry. I am going to buckle down this fort. I'm not going to see anyone unless they are ******** stellar. I deserve so much better.

aoijea23487

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:06 pm

grr.

One of the people I'm training, who was giving me the impression that he was bored, unmotivated and uninterested? I hear from another trainee that he's dyslexic.

While I think "Well, good. That I can work with" and after a chitchat and idea generation, he trusts me now, has opened up and showed a good amount of progress within just a half hour, IT SUCKS. I hate that because we place such a stigma on learn disabilities that people don't disclose for important things like training.

I could have been doing so much more to support him and come up with reasonable accommodations. Now I'm concerned that he might wash out or need extra transition time before taking calls alone.

I know it sucks. I didn't disclose and I had my own issues during training (learning to listen to customers on the phone? HARD)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Long time lurker (since like... 2007 or maybe longer. O_o), first time poster... hopefully I'll open up here more often.

So, I got my rook (aka scaffold piercing for those in the UK and Australia) pierced this past weekend as I have been wanting that particular piercing for awhile.

For those that don't know, it looks like this.

Now, I know the piercing is supposed to hurt, swell and be a 'cranky' piercing during the healing process. Whatever, I've had plenty of piercings, high pain tolerance, blahblahblah.

Holy s**t ******** goddamn ******** pain. I have never had a piercing hurt so much that it caused a severe headache, sinus pain and tooth pain. Goddamn thing swelled up, ear turned bright red like a beacon and radiated enough heat to toast a marshmallow over.
Thank god it's not infected.. I can't even imagine how badly that would hurt. D:

`S e v e n

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:04 pm

******** this.

I am putting on my white-lighter hat for a while and spreading as much love and positive support as I can.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 pm

agvhubfadklajrkbd
I ******** am sick of this.
I know I ******** up but you don't have to remind me.
I lost my best friend because of a stupid mistake.
FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Forth Eorlingas

250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 am

I'm done.

I'm done trying to make friends when every time I feel like I'm even getting close to another person they trun around and stab me in the back.

I trusted you enough to invite you INTO MY HOME! And you do this?
Is it so wrong that once I have my days work done that I get online? Really? Is it my fault that we've been slow lately? And me starting half an hour- HALF AN HOUR- early on weekends because that's when my ride has to be here to work really that much of an issue for you? Do you think I need to make my husband or our best friend wait an extra hour and a half after they get out because you think I should start at 6 instead of 5:30. They already wait an hour for me. When I do start the half hour early before the lights are on I spend it cathcing up on paperwork, or doing my weekend cleaning duties. Forget about the animal techs in the hall right outside the office who spend that 30min BSing. OH and you know what else, coming in that half hour early allows me to recruit an animal tech if I need an extra hand with treatments without having to run all over the facility trying to find someone.

And you, if you're not happy with the way I answer questions then tell me. Don't wait for another co-worker to come back and then ask them how they would have done it while I'm sitting at the next desk. I'm sorry that the way you heard the question was that the 40 someting year old needed me to hold his hand like a 2 year old, and I head that he was just wanting to double check a time limit. I see that guy in post-mortem all the time. I know he knows how to work the chamber. DO NOT presume that I just don't want to get up from my desk. I had just spent the last 30 min in the bathroom because I had indigestion from the cafeteria food. YOU KNEW this, YOU SENT me the pepto bismal! How very Christian of you. You certianly take every oppurtunity to remind me of the fact. I refrain from calling on gods in the office, I would appreciate it if you would do the same. It makes me uncomfortable, I go out of my way to not offend you, I wouldn't think it would be too hard to not call him out loud. He can hear you just as well when you think about him.

I'm done. I'm ready to say that I'm done with people in general.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 am

Licorice isn't a fruit. Why are there licorice beans in my fruit assortment of jellybeans? crying

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm not sunburn, but I sure feel sunburned. I wish I could convince myself that I'm not.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 am

I found this one a forum I've been on for a few days now.

A bigoted asshat
pagans are mortal enemys of indigo's, indigo's are sent to different universes to destroy oligarchy's. The current oligarchy on earth has been run by satanists for the last 30,000 years using duality as a tool. People on this site are very mis informed. Still blinded! We are as smart as you serpent's but we have souls of doves. Pagans are the illuminati, pagans are the deceivers, the horders of knowledge. Darkness is intillectual materialisim perpertrated by pagans who hide behind the cloak of christians,muslims, jews and others. It is only because pagans are in the ruling class now that you can even claim to be pagan.

*twitch*

THE STUPID, IT BURRRRRRNNS!!!!!!!!

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:57 am

The pastor of my Gnostic group just went into the ER tonight due to some kind of clotting. His doctors haven't determined the cause as of yet.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games