Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
>Make big plans to attack AtA with questions
>SKYRIM FOREVER
>Miss everything

emotion_kirakira What do you play as in Skyrim???

I play a sneaky dark elf archer and ichi plays a nord two-handed axe beserker who breaks peoples knees

My main character is an Argonian Stormcloak-aligned shieldmaiden with an extensive collection of hats and maces, and my other character is a dark elf battle mage that's spent more time slaying vampires in the name of Meridia than actually killing dragons or, y'know, doing any of the main quest stuff. Because seriously, vampires suck.

emo

but yeah, whats main quest stuff? Haven't even started the main quest line on any of my characters gonk Mainly cause I find it a little dull. But oh well. I like my Dark Elf refugee from Morrowind. He's all grumpy and lives in the grey quarter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 pm
bedsick
tbh i wouldn't care if she said her cat ate the finale notes as long as she'd acknowledge it's way busted and super late, but she's never even said sorry, right? lol bullshit, what's professionalism when you work for gaia, rite.
talk2hand professionalism is overrated here, durrr.

The sarcastic touches of positions added kinda miffed me. And I only liked it for those epic glove finger manipulations.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 pm
Slick Southpaw
bedsick
tbh i wouldn't care if she said her cat ate the finale notes as long as she'd acknowledge it's way busted and super late, but she's never even said sorry, right? lol bullshit, what's professionalism when you work for gaia, rite.

The sarcastic touches of positions added kinda miffed me. And I only liked it for those epic glove finger manipulations.

i bought it because it's the only decent bloody nose on gaia lol
mind you i didnt pay cash tho, just took the cheapest gen with this pose in the mp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm
So

tired

User Image

Gotta do food shopping and put in 15 hours of coursework before a meeting tomorrow.

Damn.

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm
bedsick
Slick Southpaw
bedsick

i bought it because it's the only decent bloody nose on gaia lol
mind you i didnt pay cash tho, just took the cheapest gen with this pose in the mp

rofl Saaaaammme--it just happened to be a first gen when everyone was all pissed off initially for how long it was taking to evolve lolololol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:40 pm
Genea
So

tired

User Image

Gotta do food shopping and put in 15 hours of coursework before a meeting tomorrow.

Damn.

I love your emotes . Don't sleep while food shopping  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 pm
First classes of the Spring semester start tomorrow. I'm actually pretty excited to start.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 pm
What's your first class?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
@Mero If only we were nicer to the artists and didn't expect them to be accountable for their actions they might talk to us!!!

Then get a ******** job that doesn't deal with the public.

Its that simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt
@Mero If only we were nicer to the artists and didn't expect them to be accountable for their actions they might talk to us!!!

Then get a ******** job that doesn't deal with the public.

Its that simple.

Agree. Plus they have lots of "fans"  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
>SKYRIM FOREVER
>Miss everything

I play a sneaky dark elf archer and ichi plays a nord two-handed axe beserker who breaks peoples knees

My main character is an Argonian Stormcloak-aligned shieldmaiden with an extensive collection of hats and maces, and my other character is a dark elf battle mage that's spent more time slaying vampires in the name of Meridia than actually killing dragons or, y'know, doing any of the main quest stuff. Because seriously, vampires suck.

emo

but yeah, whats main quest stuff? Haven't even started the main quest line on any of my characters gonk Mainly cause I find it a little dull. But oh well. I like my Dark Elf refugee from Morrowind. He's all grumpy and lives in the grey quarter.

Well, I'm sure he would like you a lot more, since you haven't been hanging around absurdly spacious caverns and attacking traveling adventurers...have you?

The stuff with why the dragons are coming back is the main quest, but I haven't done any of it after the Thalmor Embassy because the town quests are usually more interesting. And heh, I don't think it's possible in Skyrim to not make a grumpy Dark Elf. They all have a permanent "this does not please me" face.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:12 pm
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
>SKYRIM FOREVER
>Miss everything

emo

Well, I'm sure he would like you a lot more, since you haven't been hanging around absurdly spacious caverns and attacking traveling adventurers...have you?

The stuff with why the dragons are coming back is the main quest, but I haven't done any of it after the Thalmor Embassy because the town quests are usually more interesting. And heh, I don't think it's possible in Skyrim to not make a grumpy Dark Elf. They all have a permanent "this does not please me" face.

no wai

And yeah, I know what the main quest is. I've watched Ichi play through it. It's interesting, and shouts are pretty beast, it's just...the more integral my player characters become to the story, the more I feel disconnected from them.

And hey! The Dumner's homeland blew up. Quite literally when Red Mountain exploded and clouded the entire country (not just the island from the third game) in volcanic ash. And then, when they immigrated west into skyrim, the first city they came to, and settled down in, just happened to be ran by Skyrim's Hitler.

I would be grumpy too.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 pm
So according to the latest comment on my profile, I have some secret to making avatars. XD

I dunno if I should ruin her ideas by telling her I just derp around a lot on tektek and gaia. <<;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm
braaaain come out of vacation mode; I need you crying  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 pm
ninja Accidental post again.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games