Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image
I'm calling you from the future
To let you know we've made a mistake
There's a fog from the past that's giving me, giving me such a headache
And I'm back with a madness
I'm a champion of the people who don't believe in champions
I got nothing but dreams inside, I got nothing but dreams

User Image

Pureblood | Parselmouth | First Year Gryffindor | Eleven Years Old
Quidditch Tryouts 2046 The Pitch With: Lions
Wearing: School Robes Status: "Beater's good, but maybe seeker....?"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Nim knew from day one that he would be going out for the Quidditch team, but that didn’t stop the nerves from setting in on the morning of. Sure, he wanted to sign up, but he wasn’t exactly a fantastic flyer, and he didn’t really even know which position he wanted to go for. Chaser seemed too up close and personal for his taste. Keepers were off by themselves, but… Too stagnant. Seeker was appealing: All he had to do was focus on catching the snitch. Then again, smacking bludgers at opponents sounded pretty good too.

In the end, though, he guessed he would just play whatever position the captain decided was best. That’s why he was the captain, right? Completing his form and handing it in to Jack, Nimbus took a look around the pitch. Well. He wasn’t exactly here to make friends, but this was a team sport. It wouldn’t do to be that weird loner kid hiding out in the corner today. He spotted a girl in his year—Maya maybe, he thought, Masters definitely given the name on her shirt. Following the sport most of his life, it was pretty obvious who she had to be related to. In any case Gryffindor house was slowly becoming full of familiar faces, but the first years seemed like his safest bet. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he strolled up behind the girl to stand beside her. “Hey,” he greeted, “It’s um… Maya, right? What’re you trying out for?”

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Nimbus Siddall
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Seeker

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

I'm just young enough to still believe, still believe
But young enough not to know what to believe in
Young enough not to know what to believe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nimbus
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't wait until I make the team!

Maya looked over when one of the other kids spoke to her. It was that other first year with the super cool name! He verified her own name, then asked where she was trying out. That brought a bright smile to her face. "It is Maya! You're Nimbus, right? I remember 'cause you've got a really cool name. Also my favorite style broom is Nimbus too. My dad prefers Firebolt, but he's in the pro league, so he's gotta be tip-tops and I did my research at my uncle Wyatt's shop and I think Nimbus'll be better for me." She nodded while taking a breath. "As for what I'm gonna do, it's definitely Seeker for me. Just like my dad. 'cause I'm gonna go pro too when I get older! And so I've gotta start young. BUT just in case they need me I listed my backup as Chaser. I was thinking Beater just like my Auntie but I decided I'd be better at Chaser. Actually, I'll be best at Seeker, but don't worry, I'm gonna get it easy-peasy." She smiled, hoping he didn't mind that she was super excited about quidditch.

Trickblues

AC: 13
          Modifiers: +3 {Spotting} +3 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was so ready for today. he was an ace already with having been taught early by his dad. He was practically jumping his way to the pitch. Gleefully taking a form. He filled it out and passed it in. spotting two from his year and practicing skipped over "Hi! whatcha talking about? Can I join?" He said probably interrupting but he was too excited to tell!

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                          Character's Name: Jasper Blackmoor
                                                                          Year: 1
                                                                          Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                          Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (MTA)
                                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                          Second Choice Position: ANY!

Position:
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

Trickblues

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image
I'm calling you from the future
To let you know we've made a mistake
There's a fog from the past that's giving me, giving me such a headache

User Image

Pureblood | Parselmouth | First Year Gryffindor | Eleven Years Old
Quidditch Tryouts 2046 The Pitch With: Lions
Wearing: School Robes Status: Trying

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Oh, right. How could Nimbus forget, he shared a name with a broom. Still, it was nice she thought his name was cool. What was less nice was the realization that he may have stumbled upon a chatterbox that could rival Sparrow Winchester herself. ‘Hoooooooly s**t.’

Then again, maybe she was just excited? Nimbus supposed that was okay, if it was just nerves. It must be nice, having something to be so passionate about. Nimbus couldn’t really relate. Apparently, she was going for seeker, but she was also going for chaser, beater didn’t suit her, but she was definitely a seeker. Okay. He was pretty sure he got all that. “Guess it’s good I put Beater first then, yeah?” Nim smirked. “Sounds like you’d be stiff competition.”

Before he knew it his dormmate Jass ran up, practically vibrating in excitement. Nimbus had a feeling he was going to be exhausted by the end of tryouts. “We were talking about positions,” He explained, “Maya’s gunning for Seeker and I was going to try Beater. What are you going out for?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

I'm just young enough to still believe, still believe
But young enough not to know what to believe in
Young enough not to know what to believe

Trickblues

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ғιnally recover wнen тнe мood ιѕ rιgнт
                                              looĸιng υp ιnтo a neon ѕĸy
                                              cнιld ιn мe тaĸeѕ over, gυeѕѕ ιт'ѕ вeen тoo long
                                              ѕιnce тнe laѕт тιмe тнaт ι тrιed тo ғly

spaceKendall was nervous as he made it out onto the pitch. He knew that most of his teammates had probably seen him around the common room by this point, but he didn't know if any of them had actually noticed him, exactly, or knew who he was. He'd never had any sort of pronoun conversation with anyone, since he'd been figuring it out himself. He hadn't wanted to confuse anyone or make a big deal out of nothing, so he'd just let everyone keep calling him a girl all the way through last year, even though he'd stopped calling himself one by Christmas. Now, though, he figured they would catch on pretty quick. Or maybe not; maybe they'd just assume he was being extra-tomboyish? He hadn't exactly had much of a figure to change, really. His face was definitely more masculine now, but who knew if anyone would actually notice that. He might... he might have to actually talk to the team about it. That... that didn't sound fun. He huffed slightly, scowling as he filled out his form and handed it to the captain, with a little note underneath that said "I'm a boy now." He'd been a boy before, of course, but no one knew that. He hadn't even known that. It would be nice when he was graduated, and went out into the adult world and met new people who'd never ever thought he was a girl. For now, though... Ugh. This sucked.

ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'll вe alrιgнт, ιѕ ιт oĸay тo вe мyѕelғ?
                                              wнy do we alwayѕ нave тo ғιgнт? now ι ĸnow ιт'ѕ alrιgнт
                                              ғιnally ι ғιnd wнen ι loѕe conтrol, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ
                                              ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнerapy ғor мy вroĸen ѕoυl, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Kendall Saunders
                                              Year: Fourth
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                              Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser I guess
                                              By the way I'm a boy now!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fσυятн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve walked down to the pitch, ready for this new season. She wasn't making starting position, she knew that, but she was determined to make sure that she showed off that she'd be ready for it when it did happen. Grabbing a form, she filled it out and handed it to Jack before starting on stretching.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Eve Whitethorne
                                                Year: Fourth
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: I guess I can be a keeper too.

AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Spotting +7, Catching +7
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am ready for this!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rune followed his cousin out. Honestly he was curious, but after Eve had cornered him in the common room and stated they'd need a new keeper in a year or so, Rune had been curious. Now he was at the pitch, looking around and comparing it to the practice pitch his mum usually was on for her team. Watching as Eve pulled a form and filled it out, Rune followed behind and pulled out his own form. He made a face at it though, but proceeded to fill it out and hand it back to the guy. He then dropped next to Eve, copying her stretches while looking around. "So, when do tryouts start?"

Eve looked over toward Rune and rolled her eyes. "We wait for Jack to start tryouts and you grab a school broom. Thankfully you should be fine if you're going to be a keeper." Rune nodded at that and looked over at the brooms provided. He guessed it could be worse, but he wasn't about to owl his mum and ask for a new broom. She'd likely hex him where he stood.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Rune Borson
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: Nope
                                                Advanced Flying II: Nope
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                Second Choice Position: Still keeper

AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: Blocking +4
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: This might be interesting.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:38 pm
User Image
                                                  𝔸 𝕟 𝕟 𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕤
                                                  ___╘═══▶ third year : gryffindor

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Jogging onto the field, Annalise struggled to pull her hair back into a ponytail as she ran. It was getting long again, so she didn't want to leave it down during tryouts. Thankfully, as a Third Year, she could visit Hogsmeade during the school year now. She had heard talk of a new hair salon that had opened up over the summer, so she could go there for a trim. As much as she dyed her own hair, Annalise had never tried to cut it by herself before, and she didn't think it would go well. This year, she had gone for an electric blue underneath her natural blonde. It was quite the difference from last years soft lavender.

"Hey, sorry I'm late!" she exclaimed, approaching the group of players. Well, she wasn't really late, but she definitely wasn't early. Most of the other players were already there. She quickly filled out her application and turned it in, then powered through her stretches and warm-up exercises.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                  Character's Name: Annalise Kurts
                                                  Year: Third
                                                  Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater?

OOC: . . .

❝ So I just do my little lonely dance. Performing for my only fan. 'Cause it's my kind of party.
                                                  My room is where my heart is. I do my little lonely dance. I don't need you to understand.
                                                  And there's no way I'm stoppin'. It's like nobody's watching as I do my little lonely dance. ❞

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:48 pm
I think I got too many memories getting in the way of me
I'm 'bout to go Tonya Harding on the whole world's knee
And I'm stuck, night-vision
So stuck night-vision
But I come to life, come to life]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƢƲƖƊƊƖƬƇӇ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ

Jack waved to Chelsea as she was, of course, the first one besides him to make it out and sort of did a weird chuckle/shrug combo towards her question. He was still a bit melancholic that this was his final year playing with everyone, or really playing ever considering he was definitely not going to continue to the pro league, no matter how much Will might whinge about it. Before he could fully answer though, she was yelling at Griffin that he was late and the two began having their own little convo which he happily stayed out of. Where they dating? The way she sorta ripped into him reminded Jack of his aunt Cyd but he just stayed out of it. Instead he focused on waving, grinning, occasionally highfiving people as they came to do their sheets and glaring at London for his little comment. "Can you just. Let. That. Go. Please??" he asked through gritted teeth hoping the firstie didn't overhear them. He was never telling his brother or cousin about any of his crushes ever again, celebrity or otherwise. After another few minutes of waiting and collecting all the sheets he figured everyone who was interested was already here so he cleared his throat giving his usual two finger whistle to catch everyone's attention.

"Hey everyone, thanks for coming out to our tryouts, I'm really excited for this season, specifically for wining another trophy for our case, amiright? So if you don't already know, I'm Jack Hawthorne, captain and all around cool guy, and my vice captain is the lovely Chelsea Durant. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to speak with one of us. Alright, no to the fun part! The way we're gonna do it is a full scrimmage match with only one exception, beaters cannot aim at the seekers but everyone else is fair game. Red team will be Talia and Maya as chasers, Kendall and Analise as beaters, Rune as keeper, and Chelsea as seeker.
                                                            Gold team will have Jasper and Chris as chasers, Londy and Nimbus as beaters, Griffin for keeper, and Eve for seeker. But before all that, I want three laps around the pitch no shortcuts or I'll make you do them again. Have fun gents!"
                                                            Jack said with a short cackle. He waited until everyone was up in the air doing laps before releasing the bludgers and snitch and when the chasers were in formation, he threw up the quaffle for the start of the match. Then he went back to staring at the small note on Kendall's form. Was that supposed to mean something?? Did he get him a gift basket? Ooo! He could make it baby shower themed! Or was that too condescending? Hmm...he was friends with some quiet kid in Ravenclaw, he could prolly ask him what the kid liked. If there was one thing Jack truly prided himself on, it was his basket skills.

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

Cara Miakitty

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Hit
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Some princes don't become kings
Even at the best times I'm out of my mind
You only get what you grieve
Are you smelling that s**t?
Eau de résistance

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 8, 4, 6, 8, 5, 4, 4, 1 Total: 52 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 pm
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserhalfbloodthird year

Tally immediately went up for the quaffle, eager to begin the scrimmage match. Sometimes it was almost more fun than an actual game against another team.

OOC:
Position: Red Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Scoring, +2 Stealing
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:31 pm
I think I got too many memories getting in the way of me
I'm 'bout to go Tonya Harding on the whole world's knee
And I'm stuck, night-vision
So stuck night-vision
But I come to life, come to life]

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƢƲƖƊƊƖƬƇӇ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ

Jack watched the tryouts making mental notes the entire time to discuss with Chelsea later as he observed those flying new or old. Taking a look at the sun and then at his watch he noticed how late it was becoming and placed a sonorus on his voice to alert the team. "ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW." As everyone landed he began summoning the bludgers and snitch thankful that the practice ones allowed it or Ghede knew how he'd collect the damned things. When everyone had water and perhaps a bit of ointment he clapped his hands to garner their attention once more. "Alright ladies and gents, I hope you've had fun but unfortunately tryouts have come to an end. If you haven't already, get some ointment or a potion if you were badly hurt and some water to hydrate. We'll post the team sometime this week and to those chosen, see you at practice. Off with you, some of you are rank!" Jack added with a dramatic nose wrinkle literally fanning the team hopefuls away.

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

Cara Miakitty

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Hit
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Some princes don't become kings
Even at the best times I'm out of my mind
You only get what you grieve
Eau de résistance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 pm
Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Jackson Hawthorne

Team Vice Captain
Chelsea Durant

Keeper
Griffin Fearon

Chasers
Christopher Avery
Talia Walsh
Jasper Blackmoor

Seeker
Chelsea Durant

Beaters
Jackson Hawthorne
London Ellis

Reserves
Eve Whitethorne - Seeker Reserve
Analise Kurts - Chaser Reserve
Maya Masters - Chaser Reserve
Kendall Saunders - Beater Reserve
Nimbus Siddal - Beater Reserve
Rune Borson - Keeper Reserve

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Seventh Year Gryffindor Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Chelsea found it weird to be back at Hogwarts without her wing men. Griffin and Phillip were her closest friends and it felt like she was missing something in her final year. It was a time to enjoy with friends but with her best friends missing in action she wasn’t so sure. Luck for her she had Quidditch to distract her, and Sabrina to push towards even more dates with Hunter. Sabrina would thank her later.

Walking onto the Quidditch pitch, Chelsea had everything the team would need. At least she hoped she did. Suddenly she went into double checking mode. Making sure she had everything in order, she found herself fiddled with the forms for hopefully the last time. Once she was sure she was good to go, she took a breath and adjusted her hair in the messy ponytail she was adorning.

All Chelsea could do now was wait and hope her vice captain made an appearance soon.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                    [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                    [b]House:[/b]
                                                    [b]Year:[/b]
                                                    [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                    [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                    [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                    [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                    [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                    [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Company : Hopefully other Gryffindors

OOC : - - -

19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:52 pm
Sick of biting back loose lips
Face first with a stiff fist
Can't blink or I'll be tricked
I'm gearing up to break
Yeah, I'm gearing up to break

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserfourth yearhalfblood

Tally was more excited for tryouts than usual this year, since Chelsea had asked her during the feast if she'd agree to be her vice captain. She'd immediately accepted, of course, but it had still been a surprise. Most vice captains were at least fifth years, and Tally had only been playing for two years prior. That said, she was thrilled at the thought of it, even if part of her worried she'd have to be bring her A-game all the time now. Maybe it'd just push her to work harder. She was planning to surprise her parents with the news just before their first match, knowing they'd be delighted. She waved to Chelsea as she walked out onto the pitch, putting down her bag and adjusting her braid.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +6 Scoring, +4 Stealing
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Throw me on the fire
Leave me for broke
I'll get you higher
Breathe in my smoke
I am the riot
Bolt in the blue, blue, oh oh

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Chris was so ready for the next great year of Quidditch. He loved the sport of Quidditch even if his own father hated the sport. If his mum and his aunts could play it why couldn’t he. Being fifteen nothing was going to stop him from playing. His Aunt Mira considered it his rebel phase though he didn’t think so. He wasn’t trying to do it to go against his father he just really liked playing. Why should his exams be all that mattered anyway?

Walking onto the Quidditch pitch broom in hand, Chris saw Chelsea and Talia there. “Hey cap, hey Tally,” He greeted to them both as he grabbed himself a form. “or should I say vice cap.” He said with a smile as he turned to face her. “Congratulations by the way.” Chris couldn’t help but overhear and besides if he hadn’t heard it then he would have been sure to hunt Chelsea down to ask her. He certainly didn’t mind that it wasn’t him, after all his mind had enough on his plate as is.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Christopher Avery
                                                    Year: Fifth Year
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 (MTA)
                                                    Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                    Second Choice Position: Beater

Status : A new year! Let's go!
                                                    Company : Gryffindors of course

OOC : - - -

Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Shooting, +6 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

The Forgotten Weasley

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games