Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Picking up his chopsticks, Naoko moved the rice and egg around for a moment before picking off a little bit and taking a bite.

"I'm not worrying..." he whispered, feeling horrible about his breakdown but... well... somehow more calm that his akuma knew.

Or, at least, that he knew some of the truth.

"And this isn't your fault. I was weak and stupid... and mad. I don't even know why I got so mad about you kissing Sai. If I hadn't flown off the handle... none of this would have ever happened!" the blond replied, obviously angry with himself.

It was true though.
Ryu had let slip that he had kissed Shou during the incident with Hayato's coma. Angered, mainly because he'd found out not long before that Shou was Sai himself, Naoko had thrown a vase at Ryu's head and stormed out.
Everything had gone downhill from there...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm
"Distract me...or I will take an ear to the bedroom door." he answered but then noticed the sadness, "Are you alright?" He nuzzled the man as he was set into his lap. Now he was content. At least for a little while. He had a feeling that with all this free time he'd either burst into song or take a really long nap. Either were possible but for now, he wanted many kisses from his big bad wolf. Once his neck was nibbled he squeaked in surprised before talking to Yuuji.

"Your much worse than me! Spying on them at this high up when no one can get to them. Takagi-san you're as bad as my Yamada-san....maybe worse. Ok strike that....I can't say whether your worse, I don't see what Yamada-san does behind the scenes."

And if he could have he would have known that Yamada-san was watching them from his own vantage point. He even saw Takagi-san's hack go through and didn't stop it. Just kept him from noticing his own watch. It was rather fun to see how long before Takagi-san noticed him...if he did.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...no way...6 hours off

Hiroki realized at this point Nezumi was waking and yes he should have been moving but wait he wasn't! Ok now what? There was a shift and he felt the man prop himself up but...this wasn't the sign of a man moving out of surprise that he had been sleeping where he was. What was Nezumi doing??

A few moments later, he figured it out right when the kiss touched his lips. Inside he froze in surprise! His lips were unmoving for a slow moment then reacted but...he remained acting asleep. His lips parted just enough with the pleasure a soft return of the kiss without enough reaction to say he was awake. Ok maybe he'd wait to see what this minx would do next. He knew that Nezumi was trouble at times but he never guessed he's be a tart and a tease.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Hush now. Eat." Ryu said, mostly warmly, but with a stern tone to it.

That's when Yumi decided to start barking.

"Yip! Yip! Yip!" she piped up. Looking behind him, he noted that she had eaten all of her food.

"Yumi-chan...quiet girl!" Ryu chuckled a bit, trying to ignore his little girl.

Yumi persisted, however, with an intensifying "Yip! Yip! YapYapYap!"

"Yumi-chan!" the violinist sighed, sipping his tea and waving his arm behind him to shoo her away.

Yumi retreated to the bedroom, tail between her legs, and came back moments later with something...small. Was it pink? It looked like a remote control of sorts...
Sitting down, the pup began to chew on the item, pressing all kinds of buttons.

"Yu...what have you got, girl?" Ryu asked, puzzled.
"Ah...it must be a toy of hers." he reasoned, taking another bite of his food and sipping some juice.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 pm

"No, those bandages need to stay on for a while probably." Nakai replied, standing in the doorway as he watched Chiyou hop onto the mattress.

"Where'd the bear come from anyway?" he asked. After a few moments, Kai entered the room fully, sitting on the bed next to the 'kid'.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Thankfully, Naoko was used to taking orders... so he became very quiet and just started picking little nibbles at his food.
He wasn't hungry... but he wanted to make Ryu happy...
And... well... it did taste good...

Then all hell broke loose.

The second Naoko saw Yumi with that pink something, the blond was out of his chair and dashing at the dog, picking her up and stealing it from her. She whimpered, sad that her 'toy' was taken away, but eventually went over to scratch at Ryu's leg as if to say 'Mommy's being mean...'.

"Gomen..." Naoko said suddenly, putting the pink object in his pocket (after flipping the full on OFF switch). "I was supposed to return this to someone. Poodle teeth marks wouldn't be very good on it."

'First chance you get, Oumori... get rid of it...' he thought to himself, sitting back down.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Naughty Red. Eavesdropping is bad. If they want privacy, let them have it. Lovebirds like that need time to make things blossom." Jun spoke sweetly.

"I'm quite fine." the long-haired vocalist answered, tickling Shou's ribs with his long fingers for a split-second.
Slowly, Jun began to massage Shou's neck. He kind of felt like he was doing it wrong...but that was mostly from the fact that he felt Tanaka's eyes watching him.
As he rubbed, he nibbled at his lover's ear, his tongue snaking in and out of the tender area. He was putting that naughty ear to better use at least than having it pressed against a door to hear things he wasn't meant to hear!

"Mm...Yamada-san can be scary, but don't take him for granted, Shou. He's a wonderful man. I'm glad you have someone like him looking out for you." Hayato interjected, then went back to what he was doing. As far as he understood, Haru was a protector of sorts. Someone who knew his beloved's secret, and handled things when need be. for that, he really was thankful.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image

Oh, how delightful this was!
Nezumi could feel his cheeks warming and his heart speeding up immediately...and when those plush lips beneath his parted, he nearly lost his breath. It was like Hiroki was kissing him back, though he was certain the man was asleep.

While caution told him to leave well enough alone and just get up...desire told him to push the envelope. Though he knew better, Nezumi kept kissing the man, his kisses becoming a little more pressing and passionate, losing some of his self-restraint.

Just...a few more....maybe....and he'd get up....at least that's what he told himself as his hands moved to Hiroki's chest, clinging to the muscular body beneath him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm not naughty. Just inquisitive!" he exclaimed as he poked his wolf in the chest. "You're the naughty one." Shou nodded confidently that he was right. "Hey that tickles!" But then he quieted as Jun started to massage his shoulders. "Mmmm...that feels nice." His eyes closed and he leaned forward so Jun could reach more of his back.

Michi watched for a little while amused by the two love birds. He didn't say much about Yuuji's spying, however, he wondered if Akihiko knew. He might tell him later in private when he was certain that Yuuji wasn't around. The man was really smart from what he could tell and well he had to be careful.

But beyond that, Michi didn't comment on Jun's loving care. The massage may not be perfect but Michi didn't think that mattered to much when the receiver was happy with the one giving it. So he started watching the TV and leaning back to enjoy the flight. It was kind of fun having special care like this.

"Yamada-san is a good assistant. I wonder what he is doing right now? Probably wondering what I am doing while setting up my world for the week even though I am going to be in Hawaii." Shou huffed then yawned enjoying the massage. "I hope I'll write some new songs on this vacation. Now that I've got some free time for me."

Those words caught Michi's ears. Maybe he needed to think about how to write his own songs...."Hey, soooo how do you both do it? Come up with songs I mean." he asked figuring he could learn from more experienced musicians.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:44 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

With a pout, Chiyou flopped back on the mattress.

"Fine. I suppose it can't be helped. But as soon as these bandages can come off, I'm tearing out of them." the kid declared, tossing his bear up in the air and catching him as though he were playing with a young child.

"Oh, Ishi came by with the bear last night. He didn't stay for long. You were asleep. He seemed really down. I could tell, even though he tried to hide it. Akihiko came by too. I think he thought you were cute, sleeping like you were. I'm pretty sure I upset him with some of what I said, but I think he needed to hear it."

Putting his hand on Nakai's thigh, the smaller blond sat up and curled into the older man.
"I think they'll be just fine, tough. Just wait til they get back. I bet things will be different."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 am

User Image

Ryu sat there, mouth full of food, eyes wide with surprise. Just what the hell had happened?! One moment, everything was quiet and relatively calm, then Naoko was tearing across the room like he was trying to escape from a grenade.

And now Yumi was upset too.

Reaching down, the violinist lifted the puppy into his lap and rubbed her back and head.

"Naoko...what was that all about? What was that thing, anyway? It looked like a toy, to me. And now Yumi is pouting." he said, glancing at the pianist, then making baby noises at Yumi, giving her kisses then putting her back on the floor.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"I know how inquisitive you can be, babydoll. But I don't think you're going to want an angry Narcissus standing over you when he opens the door and finds you there with an ear to his knee." Jun chuckled, massaging up and down Shou's spine, mixing it up with a long, teasing scratch every now and then.

"If I had to guess what Yamada was doing, I wouldn't be surprised if he were watching us right now." the dark man laughed mirthfully at his joke. It was certainly a joke. He didn't think for a moment that anyone might actually be watching the cameras on the plane. Really, he figured they were there for security purposes, like if someone hijacked the damn thing or if the plane went down, like a visual black box.

Deep eyes turned to the physical therapist when the man asked his question. It was a valid question, and a smart one as well.

"Tanaka-san, looking to write music now, eh? There are so many ways to do it. I've always found it's best when you channel emotions into lyrics, beats, and melodies. If there's something weighing on you, let it out in a song. If you're happy, make the song about that. But it can't be a passing feeling...it has to be something much deeper. something that will stick with you." he explained, tucking a lock of hair back into his ponytail.

"How do you do it, Shou-baby?" Jun asked softly, nuzzling against the man's neck again.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm

"It's nothing. I..." sighing, Naoko put down his chopsticks.

And then began to explain what it was for.

He simply suggested that he had felt so weird from the drugs that he'd passed a shop and just... bought it on a whim. He hadn't intended for Yumi to find it or anything, but she had.

The musician felt a bit embarrassed, wondering just what his akuma would think of him on this new note.

"I just needed something to get my mind off the drugs and their effects... you weren't here so I just... improvised..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:06 pm

User Image

Sitting there for a few moments, Ryu just took things in, chewing his food, taking another bite, sipping some tea.

"I see..." he finally said, standing up and putting his now empty plate in the dishwasher.
For a moment, it seemed like he might be annoyed, angry, even...but when he turned around, there was nothing but a smile on his pale pink lips.

"Well, you do what you have to do..." he said, tidying up the kitchen.

Inside, however, he was confused and bitter.

If that's what did it for you, why did you need to go find Hayato? he thought silently to himself. He was so very angry...but he dare not show it. He had done wrong himself, so he had no right. Even so, he was still jealous. More so due to the fact that Naoko had run to the arms of an ex.

At least he had gone and done something with no real emotional attachment...

Then he looked to his bare ring finger.

No attachment, eh?

"I'm gonna get dressed, babe." the violinist perked up and headed into the bedroom.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 pm

There was a snapping sound from the table as Ryu turned to leave...
Naoko chopsticks were on the table, each broken into two pieces. "Doushite?" the blond asked before looking at the other man with an obvious glint of anger in his eyes. "You once suggested doing something like this, so why the hell are you pissed off when I go and actually do it?!" Naoko's voice rose as he stood.
Yumi scurried under the table, hiding.
"So I went and screwed my ex and brother because you weren't here and I was going mad! Would you have rather I killed myself instead? Paid for it with a stranger maybe? At least I went to someone you know! To someone who wants to help what's happened to me and not some b*****d just wanting to make a buck!" the pianist replied angrily from where he remained at the table.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games