Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"What is what they are on i dont understand"

"Oh... well drugs are things humans use when they are unhappy or when they want to be better or when they just wanna have fun."
"oh so something the humans invented to be stupid

"Some of them were invented by humans others were found and are natural."
"oh how interesting"
"Very but most of them have really negative effects on your health."

"and yet they are stilll stupid enough to mess with them...humans i will never understand them" Seh sighed and then looked back up  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"nothing really....this is akward..." she murmured shuffling

"What's awkward?... let's go visit my mom."

Azumi nodded and followed sam out.

Sam smield and went to where she sensed her mother. Sam looked the person she found and smiled. "Mom you're here!!" Sam ran and hugged her mother.
"Who were you expecting Jack the ripper?" Sam's mother smiled and hugged her daughter. "Who's this?"

"im azumi, sams girlfriend and fiance~" she smiled politely.

Sam smiled and lightly went to Azumi's side and held Azumi's hand.
"So this is love... thank god I thought Sam would never fall in to cupid's hold."
"Moooooom~ you're embarrassing me." Sam pouted.

Azumi laughed
"and i suspect you wernt expecting it to be a girl right?" she chuckled hugging sam.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi nodded and followed sam out.

Sam smield and went to where she sensed her mother. Sam looked the person she found and smiled. "Mom you're here!!" Sam ran and hugged her mother.
"Who were you expecting Jack the ripper?" Sam's mother smiled and hugged her daughter. "Who's this?"

"im azumi, sams girlfriend and fiance~" she smiled politely.

Sam smiled and lightly went to Azumi's side and held Azumi's hand.
"So this is love... thank god I thought Sam would never fall in to cupid's hold."
"Moooooom~ you're embarrassing me." Sam pouted.

Azumi laughed
"and i suspect you wernt expecting it to be a girl right?" she chuckled hugging sam.

"True but if she loves you I can't change that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"oh how interesting"

"and yet they are stilll stupid enough to mess with them...humans i will never understand them" Seh sighed and then looked back up

"So what would you like to watch?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:32 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"oh how interesting"

"whatever is fine  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:52 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
"oh how interesting"

"whatever is fine

Gorge lightly hugged Emi and smiled. "Stoner movie it is... I think we should watch 'Dude where's my car?'... I'll put it in." Gorge got up and put the movie in and selected play movie from the menu.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:18 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
"oh how interesting"

"whatever is fine

Gorge lightly hugged Emi and smiled. "Stoner movie it is... I think we should watch 'Dude where's my car?'... I'll put it in." Gorge got up and put the movie in and selected play movie from the menu.
She watached him sitting down  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:47 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio nodded. "Thats great." He smiled. Yoru set Hiro and Akemi down. Yuni brought the food out and set it on the table. "Foods ready!" She smiled. Sakura was the first one there. "Foodfoodfoodfood" She grabs some onigiri and takes a bite. Yuni smacks her with a serving spoon. "It's polite to wait for others." Sakura stops eating "You say somethin'?"

Jane laughs then sits at the table.

"We love you, Sakura." Yoru said sitting down. "You just eat too fast then complain of a stomach ache later." Yuni, Akemi, Torio, Hiro, and Yoru laugh. Sakura takes a bite of onigiri. "So...Are you to married yet." She says with her mouth full. Yuni fslaps her forehead. "Sakura..." Akemi puts his elbows on the table. "Yeah Torio." Yuni smacks Akemi. "Elbows."

"No not yet..." Jane smiled then took some Ro susihmi.

Torio smiles and takes some mochi. "Wow how'd you have time to cook all of this?" Yuni shrugged. "Dunno." Sakura's ears twitched. "So...Di-" Akemi covers Sakura's mouth. "No Sakura!" Sakura moved Akemi's hand. "I hate that you can read minds." Akemi smiled. "I know~"

"Sakura that was personal... but yes obviously I would not be pregnant either wise."

Sakura pouts. "I'm surrounded by mind readers!" She smacks her head off of the table. Akemi snickers. Torio slaps his forehead. Yuni coughs. "So...um..." Yuni stabs her onigiri with a chopstick.  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"We love you, Sakura." Yoru said sitting down. "You just eat too fast then complain of a stomach ache later." Yuni, Akemi, Torio, Hiro, and Yoru laugh. Sakura takes a bite of onigiri. "So...Are you to married yet." She says with her mouth full. Yuni fslaps her forehead. "Sakura..." Akemi puts his elbows on the table. "Yeah Torio." Yuni smacks Akemi. "Elbows."

Torio smiles and takes some mochi. "Wow how'd you have time to cook all of this?" Yuni shrugged. "Dunno." Sakura's ears twitched. "So...Di-" Akemi covers Sakura's mouth. "No Sakura!" Sakura moved Akemi's hand. "I hate that you can read minds." Akemi smiled. "I know~"

"Sakura that was personal... but yes obviously I would not be pregnant either wise."

Sakura pouts. "I'm surrounded by mind readers!" She smacks her head off of the table. Akemi snickers. Torio slaps his forehead. Yuni coughs. "So...um..." Yuni stabs her onigiri with a chopstick.

"Yuni can you please just say it... me and Torio need to know this not just me to decide." Jane lightly gulped down eight Ro sushimi at almost the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:10 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"whatever is fine

Gorge smiled and sat down beside Emi then lightly put his arm around her.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:17 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"whatever is fine

She smiled leaning against him  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:20 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

"Yuni can you please just say it... me and Torio need to know this not just me to decide." Jane lightly gulped down eight Ro sushimi at almost the same time.

Yuni coughed. "Wait...what was I going to ask again?" Akemi, Hiro, Torio, Yoru and Sakura stare at her. Yoru smacks his forehead. "She's not the brightest crayon in the box."  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:57 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni coughed. "Wait...what was I going to ask again?" Akemi, Hiro, Torio, Yoru and Sakura stare at her. Yoru smacks his forehead. "She's not the brightest crayon in the box."

"Already knew that... Orange." Jane smiled evilly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:28 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"whatever is fine

Gorge laughed as they reached the Chinese drive through scene "You're gonna love this."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:49 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"whatever is fine

Gorge laughed as they reached the Chinese drive through scene "You're gonna love this."

She watched the scence  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games