Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Hokurai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:23 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:59 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

that's becaus everyone watches that part of AIdol and they have to keep it enertaining.
Oh my here I was talking about getting out oif saying peoples names and last night a guy friend was like 'what's my name' "ah eh you" If I don't know the peorson really well I can only old it for at max 4 minutes.
I don't like sleeping in. I did it again today *tear* Nik's text message woke me up ^^;
that's what people keep telling me.
I'm listening to the new CD Mobile right now....Jade as the other one in the car T__T
Yeah... but they usually show at least some good ones by now. I mean, there have been people who can sing... but no one really spectacular yet. =p
XD I hate those people who ask you to guess their name. >.<
I'm planning on sleeping in tomorrow. You should, um, mute that or something. ;D I actually found time today to take an hour nap between activites/errands. I don't think I could have made it without it.
XD Some sharing~~

There holding that out >.> n.n
And his name is ed! ED! Two letters @.@ I don't like it eaither but I won't forget now. We went out to dinner and I had jon beside me and I shared food with Ed. I was like the shy pimp XD "What your younger then jade?!" "yes I'm the youngest" "how old are you?" "19" " Wha I thought you were 22!" "u.u"
I should....I just didn't reply so he's probally off crying somewhere...eh he he
I was sewing today I count that as nap time.
the cd is kind of crazy I went all emo and was all depessed for a few hours
Yeah, but it would be smart of them to show a few good gones so that people will continue to watch the show after these preliminary auditions are over. I'll usually continue to watch it just to hear them sing~ But I don't want to hear any of these people sing.
The shy pimp? I'm not even going to ask. XD That's funny that they had a number picked out and it wasn't just, "I thought you were older than that."
Meanie. D<
Eh... that wouldn't have worked for me. I would have fallen asleep in the most unopportune time. Heheh, that's nice that'cha got some downtime. x3
o.O ...And you still like said CD?
Anyway~ G'night. ^__^ Even thought it's, like, early there...
you are rare. evey one else does.
I know but that's jon for you
^^ i can't help it.
the whole day was down time...it was painful.
I do like it.
night.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:32 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
And his name is ed! ED! Two letters @.@ I don't like it eaither but I won't forget now. We went out to dinner and I had jon beside me and I shared food with Ed. I was like the shy pimp XD "What your younger then jade?!" "yes I'm the youngest" "how old are you?" "19" " Wha I thought you were 22!" "u.u"
I should....I just didn't reply so he's probally off crying somewhere...eh he he
Yeah, but it would be smart of them to show a few good gones so that people will continue to watch the show after these preliminary auditions are over. I'll usually continue to watch it just to hear them sing~ But I don't want to hear any of these people sing.
The shy pimp? I'm not even going to ask. XD That's funny that they had a number picked out and it wasn't just, "I thought you were older than that."
Meanie. D<
Eh... that wouldn't have worked for me. I would have fallen asleep in the most unopportune time. Heheh, that's nice that'cha got some downtime. x3
^^ i can't help it.
I do like it.
night.

Don't get me wrong, I like watching these auditions... but...
XD Well I'm glad'ya had fun. :3
Poor guy~ Although... it seems like he sends a lot of texts at the wrong hours. :S
Eh, more reason to love going to work then. XD
I'll just try to steer clear of you when you're listening to it then. PX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:54 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Meanie. D<
^^ i can't help it.
I do like it.
night.

Poor guy~ Although... it seems like he sends a lot of texts at the wrong hours. :S
I understand what you mean ^^
>< I am too. But if I had the choice I would have just gone to dinner.
He has true skill at doing things at the wrong time ^^;
x.x yeah but not from 10am to closing XD i should get payed more to be with zach so long.
*nod nod* I have U2 back on so ^^ 'bloody sunday' is muuch better *smile* I finnished a fanfiction sotry! It's a one shot >.> <.< So damn it doesn't count.... but i finnished it!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:01 am
50,000 >3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:05 am
sdrawkcab
50,000 >3
i made a thread  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:10 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
50,000 >3
i made a thread
Yeah~ I posted in it... I was about to make one. We think alike. ;]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:13 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^ i can't help it.
I do like it.
night.

x.x yeah but not from 10am to closing XD i should get payed more to be with zach so long.
*nod nod* I have U2 back on so ^^ 'bloody sunday' is muuch better *smile* I finnished a fanfiction sotry! It's a one shot >.> <.< So damn it doesn't count.... but i finnished it!
^__^
And not go swing dancing? O: I never thought I'd hear that from you~
So~ would you be able to do that back, or would any time be good for him?
XD
Well~~ congratulations. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:18 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^ i can't help it.
I do like it.
night.

^__^
XD
But I still get to make fun of you for watching it!
Well the nights I go dacing it costs me up to 50 dollars because Jade hits me up for gass money. So if I just went to dinner it would be 20 bucks cheeper ^^;
I don't have good timing eaither on anything but i was talking about more then messages on a cell phone. I use to really like Nik but now he's just a good friend and that bugs him ^^;
~
Thank you ^___^ I hope it will get me motivated to finnishing my other stories that are over 100 pages and half way though @.@

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:28 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^__^
XD
Well the nights I go dacing it costs me up to 50 dollars because Jade hits me up for gass money. So if I just went to dinner it would be 20 bucks cheeper ^^;
I don't have good timing eaither on anything but i was talking about more then messages on a cell phone. I use to really like Nik but now he's just a good friend and that bugs him ^^;
~
Thank you ^___^ I hope it will get me motivated to finnishing my other stories that are over 100 pages and half way though @.@
XD I don't care. It's not like I deny it.
Oh~~ i see.
Ah~ you've mentioned that before.
XD Well I hope it does too. It sounds like you need a break from Gaia projects. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^__^
XD
Well the nights I go dacing it costs me up to 50 dollars because Jade hits me up for gas money. So if I just went to dinner it would be 20 bucks cheeper ^^;
~
XD I don't care. It's not like I deny it.
Oh~~ i see.
Ah~ you've mentioned that before.
XD Well I hope it does too. It sounds like you need a break from Gaia projects. :3
I know but it's still fun on my part.
*nodnod*
8]
I am taking a small one but i hope to back on it in little while.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:55 pm
I doubt anyones noticed my lack of online-ness... well.. yeah.. Ive been sick.. AGAIN. >< I wasnt allowed out of bed and I had to go to the docs a few times ;-; curse you needles! CURSE YOU!!! lol. Yeah.. I hope I get better.. heck I'm not supposed to be online.. >>...<< -hides-  

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:04 pm
I'd noticed that you hadn't been around as much~ Aww~~ I'm sorry to hear that. .___. Go get plenty of rest. D<
Needles? *shudders*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:05 pm
Yeah... I will. As soon as my friend comes over with my tea XD  

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:11 pm
Kohana Ichibana
Yeah... I will. As soon as my friend comes over with my tea XD
O: How fun. <3  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games