Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:16 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah...I don't really hang out with the ppl in my grade...I usually hang out with the 11 or 12th graders...even when I was in 9th I hung out with all the other grades except my own...most ppl in my grade are immature and the girls are slutty...
oh , i only hang out with da manga freaks xp but they're not bad , some of them are immature though......i really don't mind and just ignore the immature stuff. prissy girls...i hate them so much...even though they never did anything to me , i hate all prissy girls. i'm pretty much like a tomboys.
cool...I don't like preps...that's the only kind of person I have a problem with...they think they're better than ppl but I can probably kick there a**...
eh , i'll kick anyone's a** if they tick me off. preps doesn't show much in my school , but there'll be more preps showing this year i think......
Damn...back in middle school me and my friends faught the preps from 6-8th grade...I swear i hated them...they freaking piss me of...and they where the ones that formed the legend killer...
oh , i see.....i'm usually nice to everyone but they won't know the true me , cause the true me never shows up that often. i'm usually so gullible , i tried not to trust anyone but it seems that i do trust everyone. blah i'm so gullible. the true me is in my head, never shows up......  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:19 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah...I don't really hang out with the ppl in my grade...I usually hang out with the 11 or 12th graders...even when I was in 9th I hung out with all the other grades except my own...most ppl in my grade are immature and the girls are slutty...
oh , i only hang out with da manga freaks xp but they're not bad , some of them are immature though......i really don't mind and just ignore the immature stuff. prissy girls...i hate them so much...even though they never did anything to me , i hate all prissy girls. i'm pretty much like a tomboys.
cool...I don't like preps...that's the only kind of person I have a problem with...they think they're better than ppl but I can probably kick there a**...
eh , i'll kick anyone's a** if they tick me off. preps doesn't show much in my school , but there'll be more preps showing this year i think......
Damn...back in middle school me and my friends faught the preps from 6-8th grade...I swear i hated them...they freaking piss me of...and they where the ones that formed the legend killer...
oh , i see.....i'm usually nice to everyone but they won't know the true me , cause the true me never shows up that often. i'm usually so gullible , i tried not to trust anyone but it seems that i do trust everyone. blah i'm so gullible. the true me is in my head, never shows up......
I've pretty much split myself up into 4 persona's...you've already met 2 of them...the other 2 are just there if anything bad happens...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:23 pm
Cursed Ronin
I've pretty much split myself up into 4 persona's...you've already met 2 of them...the other 2 are just there if anything bad happens...
yeah i know , i only met 2 . legend killer and shadowronin (blah i forgot the name) didn't show up . i'm split into 2 personality.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:26 pm
look what i just got twisted  

Teh Secsi

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:29 pm
Black_Ronin
eek wow , that's creepy........  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:30 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
yeah i know , i only met 2 . legend killer and shadowronin (blah i forgot the name) didn't show up . i'm split into 2 personality.
let me guess one is the one that every one see's and the other is the one that is dark and stuff...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:33 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
let me guess one is the one that every one see's and the other is the one that is dark and stuff...
eh....sorta, one is all happy and crap and the other is serious and thinking stuff and sometime dark xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:36 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
eh....sorta, one is all happy and crap and the other is serious and thinking stuff and sometime dark xp
mine is diffrent...MangaManX is the happy one...Cursed Ronin is the serious one...TheShadowSamurai is the depressed one...and legend killer is the crazy one that will kill or beat the crap out of anyone that will get in his way...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:37 pm
wow legend killer is.....destructive or something like that.......
reminds of the voices that hyper had  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:40 pm
mizuki azn
I guess they are kinda like that...like if one of them can't handle whats going on the other will take his place and so on...then it goes on like a cycle...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:41 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
I guess they are kinda like that...like if one of them can't handle whats going on the other will take his place and so on...then it goes on like a cycle...
i see...........  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:43 pm
mizuki azn
Black_Ronin
eek wow , that's creepy........
*pokes your head*  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:44 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
i see...........
ninja ...or do you... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:45 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
i see...........
i understand everythin' that ya said.......  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:48 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
i see...........
i understand everythin' that ya said.......
okay...then what do I mean when I say that the other one takes it's place when the other can't handle it?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games