Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:07 pm
XWraith_LordX
zz1000zz
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation
FRITTERS ANGRY
Oh now you guys have done it, you've really pissed them off. *hides in bombshelter and arms self with an uzi and stun grenades*

I fear nothing i can eat.
What about cannibalism? You could join some jungle tribe and eat someone as part of a ceremony. People can be, and many are, dangerous. Do you not fear those who are?

People are too pathetic to be frightening. Besides, cannibals eat dead people, and i certainly do not fear dead people.

And i can eat angry fritters, just like i can eat broccoli. I never intend to, but i could.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:48 am
Guess what my avie is for halloween X3  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:56 am
IY_and_MCR

A whore?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:08 am
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

A whore?

Yes!

Hey sailor, feeling lonely tonight?  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:13 pm
*stumbles in* -sigh- Work work work. I need a better job >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:06 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

A whore?

Yes!

Hey sailor, feeling lonely tonight?

Even if i were, Halloween is still a ways off.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

*looks up from sheet music* What is your job?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:10 pm
I have a question. I´m not too much into internet abbreviations, I prefer to write in full words. I do know what LOL, biggrin and some more means, but many people use xd and = 3. What do these two mean?  

osirisgoauldgoddess

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:39 pm
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation

My job is an employee for Wendy's. I cook the meat patties, I make the burgers and sandwhiches, I make the chicken, I fry the fries, etc.

I'm more of a tech person, and just stuck without a car. I've been offered a lot of good jobs recently, that make me want to quit Wendy's, but I'm missing A VEHICLE, and usually a Bachelor's Degree, or some language knowledge.

One offer was for 30$ an hour, I just don't have any SQL experience, which was mandatory. That's a lot better than my crummy 7$ an hour.

-sigh-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:38 pm
wow that sucks..  

Sho-guyver

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:27 am
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation

My job is an employee for Wendy's. I cook the meat patties, I make the burgers and sandwhiches, I make the chicken, I fry the fries, etc.

I'm more of a tech person, and just stuck without a car. I've been offered a lot of good jobs recently, that make me want to quit Wendy's, but I'm missing A VEHICLE, and usually a Bachelor's Degree, or some language knowledge.

One offer was for 30$ an hour, I just don't have any SQL experience, which was mandatory. That's a lot better than my crummy 7$ an hour.

-sigh-
My father makes $33 an hour...

I'm sorry your stuck at Wendy's. If it's any consolation, I enjoy the food there. 3nodding

Could you possibly get a used car? Or a bike?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:41 am
XWraith_LordX

I'm sorry your stuck at Wendy's. If it's any consolation, I enjoy the food there. 3nodding

A bike, me? No, not in this town. People here pay hardly any attention to pedestrians >_< (I was actually hit by a truck while biking downtown, don't worry I'm okay). I did have a car, a honda actually. But, I lost control of it one day and wrecked it. So, I junked it. I'm in the process of getting a truck right now, but due to my low income, it's rather slow. I've got 300 out of the 900 I need. Then tag and insurance on it, woot.

All in all, right now, I'm just stuck at Wendy's. Once I have a vehicle, I'm considering taking some tech classes at a local Trade school, maybe get a job through there that can help pay for college. Yep.

The food is good at Wendy's, I love the Spicy chicken sammich! Our hot tea is good too....

Anyway, 33$! I would love to make that amount! EPIC NUMBER. Hah, work 11 hours, get 333$. I would have to much fun getting paychecks...  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:39 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

The food is good at Wendy's, I love the Spicy chicken sammich! Our hot tea is good too...

They're the only fast food place that has foods I actualy like/don't get completely sick from :3
Except our doesn't seem to have tea. Not that I know of .___.

*likes the nonspicy chicken sammiches*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

A bike, me? No, not in this town. People here pay hardly any attention to pedestrians >_< (I was actually hit by a truck while biking downtown, don't worry I'm okay). I did have a car, a honda actually. But, I lost control of it one day and wrecked it. So, I junked it. I'm in the process of getting a truck right now, but due to my low income, it's rather slow. I've got 300 out of the 900 I need. Then tag and insurance on it, woot.

All in all, right now, I'm just stuck at Wendy's. Once I have a vehicle, I'm considering taking some tech classes at a local Trade school, maybe get a job through there that can help pay for college. Yep.

The food is good at Wendy's, I love the Spicy chicken sammich! Our hot tea is good too....

Anyway, 33$! I would love to make that amount! EPIC NUMBER. Hah, work 11 hours, get 333$. I would have to much fun getting paychecks...

Do you live in downtown L.A.? There, it's almost to dangerous to cross the street! Drivers don't pay any attention, they're to many, and on top of it all, there's so much traffic, half of them get pissed of because they may be late to work. It's a jungle out there kidddies.....Got any buddies who can pitch in some cash for you? Well I guess that probably won't happen. Your $300 in, should have happened earlier if was going to happen at all.

That may help, yes. Everyone will say what a waste of brain cells I am once they find out I'm not going to be a lawyer or a doctor. xp

"Wendy's, do what tastes right". Mmmmm.....

A lot of money he makes gets dumped into the repairs for his shitty car and into my and my 2 siblings college funds.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 pm
XWraith_LordX
Do you live in downtown L.A.? There, it's almost to dangerous to cross the street! Drivers don't pay any attention, they're to many, and on top of it all, there's so much traffic, half of them get pissed of because they may be late to work. It's a jungle out there kidddies.....Got any buddies who can pitch in some cash for you? Well I guess that probably won't happen. Your $300 in, should have happened earlier if was going to happen at all.

That may help, yes. Everyone will say what a waste of brain cells I am once they find out I'm not going to be a lawyer or a doctor. xp

"Wendy's, do what tastes right". Mmmmm.....

A lot of money he makes gets dumped into the repairs for his shitty car and into my and my 2 siblings college funds.

Lol, no. I live in Wichita, Kansas. WEST SIDE even. woo...
Lol, I already had help on my first car, with 200$. I'm trying to buy these vehicles for myself, ya know? They mean a lot more to me. The first one I wrecked due to lack of knowledge about low profile tires, water, speeding, tight turns.
Most of my friends make just enough money to support themselves. I'm making the most out of my close friends. Family is always in a tight spot. They can help me with like 50$ here and there, but that's all really. I'm probably just gonna ask for an early Christmas present.

Yeah....Wendy's. Yay.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games