Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:08 pm
*In the middle of her dinner, she gets up, goes into the kitchen to get more Shiraz. She pours herself another glass and brings the bottle to the table. She sits back down and continues to eat her dinner. She grins at Atilla and Hun sitting near her looking at her eating.* Don't you boys worry…I've got a ham bone with your names on it. *She giggles a bit.*  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 5, 2, 2 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:11 pm
((No problem. Just didn't want to confuse anyone who's trying to catch up or something.))

Huh? *looks up at the pets* That's odd...

*chases Thistle around, trying to see the sparkles on her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 18 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm
*Coming in through the backdoor to their quarters, he becomes quite aware of the wonderful aromas coming from the kitchen. After locking the door behind him, he descends the stairs and stops to hang up his hat and coat at the coat rack. While making his way down the hallway towards the kitchen, he hollers out to her* Honey, I'm home! ... What smells so delicious? *He turns the corner and peeks into the kitchen.*

(( Edit: *points up to his winning dice roll* cool ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 pm
{{*grabs Karrie's booty* Thanks Karrie! biggrin I loved the little bunny/scuba fish in there. It's so cute!}}

{{And I like it when people let me know of a mistake I've made. I'd rather be corrected than have everyone ignore it and possibly get confused. smile }}

Amy shook her head in awe and confusion. "What on Earth is going on? I didn't even know Amy had a horn, let alone that she could blow sparkles from it!"

Thistle whinnied in laughter as Velcore started to chase her around in a circle. She had been trying to catch Velcore's tail, but now that she knew Velcore was chasing her, she stopped focusing on his tail and just kept running around in a circle.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm
*She finishes up her dinner and takes her plate into the kitchen. She's quite surprised to see him. She goes over to him and gives him a quick kiss.* I just made dinner is all. I can fix you a plate if you'd like. *She rinses her plate off and puts it into the dishwasher as she speaks to him.*

Her dogs have followed her and they sit quietly just looking at her. She turns to the dogs and puts her hands on her hips and raises an eyebrow.* You two aren't going to give me any peace until I deliver are you. stare

((You would get 25. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm
*Seeing Iggies starting to wake up, makes a squeaking noise and dart to the door, tripping over the pony. Grumbling under her breath, pick it up and runs before being spotted not ending the shop*

((Sorry, gotta go))  

Mayu-Makita

iggies

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:29 pm

*Begins to stir and gets more coffee. The grunny and bird watch the playing at a distance, not wanting to scare the new critter*

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:29 pm
*Streaks through grabbing a few pieces of tail.* wink (Thanks chef_karrie, SP-O Wlm Dougherty, Edit: Add thanks to Maya-Makita)  

Harvest Moon Child

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 6, 2, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:31 pm
((Oh, you mean the scuba diver. Yeah, I mostly got it cause it gives out a decent amount of gold.))

Ummm... I have no idea. *scratches his head, pushing the hat slightly to the side as he does*

*chirps in frustration as he tries to catch Thistle to see what's sparkling*  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:37 pm
*Slowly wakes more and looks to see Amy and Karrie at least, her vision was clear yet* Mornin.

*Hops cautiously over to Velcore to say hi, allowing Thistle to say hi if she wanted to*  

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm
{{Oh it does? So it's cute AND useful! biggrin And you know what's funny? I was going to have Amy ask Karrie about his hair before I even read your post. lol!}}

Amy continued to stare at Thistle in amazement, but then, something green caught the corner of her eye again! She looked over and gasped when she saw that the green was actually Karrie's hair sticking out from under his cap.

"Karrie! What the heck happened to your hair?!"

Thistle tripped over her own feet suddenly and ended up flopping down on her stomach. She huffed in embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:41 pm
Amy waved absently to iggies, still completely focused on Karrie's hair.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 pm
*She turns to Officer Dougherty.* There is ham, asparagus and these potatoes I've fried up.

*She sighs and then goes over to the ham and starts carving the majority of the meat off of the large center bone.* You're just going to both have to wait. *She speaks to the dogs. She carves some ham slices for Officer Dougherty as she's cutting off the meat to get to the ham bone for the dogs.*

Oh I also made Banana Cream Pie if you'd care for any of that. I have already finished eating. I didn't know if you'd be here or not and I would have waited…*she sort of stops in mid sentence and concentrates on not slicing her fingers on the slippery ham bone.* William, can you pass me that huge cleaver over there? *She points with the knife she has in her hand.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 15 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Psyzapp
*She finishes up her dinner and takes her plate into the kitchen. She's quite surprised to see him. She goes over to him and gives him a quick kiss.* I just made dinner is all. I can fix you a plate if you'd like. *She rinses her plate off and puts it into the dishwasher as she speaks to him.*

Her dogs have followed her and they sit quietly just looking at her. She turns to the dogs and puts her hands on her hips and raises an eyebrow.* You two aren't going to give me any peace until I deliver are you. stare

((You would get 25. stressed ))

*He grins when she kisses him, then goes over and pats the dogs on their heads* Heh heh, they know when there's something good to be had in here! Yes, I would be grateful for some dinner now, thank you.

*He goes over and sits down on the end stool at the kitchen island and watches her every move* I will need to head to bed right after dinner. Got an appointment first thing in the morning, and I need to get up earlier.

(( Thank you for the win, Psyzapp! I didn't even realize that I rolled a 25 until after I got your trade! eek ))

(( Edit: *points to another winning dice roll* blaugh ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 3, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Huh? *looks at Amy blankly for a moment, having forgotten about his hair* Oh... *pushes his hat down again* That's kind of a long story...

*chirps a greeting at iggies' critters, then nudges Thistle with his nose, looking at the sparkles*

((Have to go for a little bit, back in about 20 minutes))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games