Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:01 am

MoreSpareParts
TheDisreputableDog
I am now a Balrog. Win.
What, no fire whip? ninja
Haha, I don't think I have the money for it so I'm just going to say that not every Balrog has a whip and select others choose to carry giant flaming Q-tips instead.

Vertigo_Kiwi
Without realizing what I was doing, I stopped at a green traffic light and went through a red one. The people behind me were so pissed, and I couldn't figure out why. And they were all classmates of mine, so that's just fantastic.
The other night, in a fit of madness, I tried to go to the bathroom wearing nothing but my surge protector. Fortunately I was unsuccessful in my somnolent attempts to disconnect it from the wall, so gave up and wrapped a towel around myself instead. For some reason I couldn't remember what clothes were, although I knew something was necessary before I left my room.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:18 am

patch99329
Pardon my english-ness, but we don't have it here xD
What is pocky?

Its something like a cookie or a biscut that was originally dipped in chocolate, but is also dipped in various other things to give flavors such as Berry, Green Tea, and I've heard rumors about other flavors.

It came out of Japan, so if you're into Anime or Manga, check your local supplier, they might have some on hand.

PhantomPhoenix0

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 am

Fiddlers Green
I prefer the green Tea mochi myself. ninja
Depends on my mood. Sometimes Crunchy > Chewy.

That said- I have an experiment I am looking forward to trying. It uses matcha and rice flour. domokun
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:35 pm

One of my mates wants to make mead in our apartment this year. He was kind of disappointed when he learned of the "wait a number of months" thing.

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:41 pm

TheDisreputableDog
One of my mates wants to make mead in our apartment this year. He was kind of disappointed when he learned of the "wait a number of months" thing.
Pish. Quickbrew is ready within six weeks. Not that I would drink Quickbrew
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:30 pm

Each to their own... I just never really liked Poky...
~prepares for the stoning~
I like corinthians better.

As for mead... if one isn't willing to wait (or shell out the cash) for it, one doesn't deserve it. ninja

Fiddlers Green

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:36 pm

Sivirs
For me it depends on what kind of green tea they used. Sometimes the mochi comes out too bitter for my taste. But when it's done right, mmmmmm.

The Beard Papa on Hollywood and Highland used to sell a mochi variety pack, with 2 each of chocolate, coffee, strawberry and green tea mochi. It was heavenly, especially after a week of endless construction work for the masquerade and then a few days of endless setup/during-the-event/teardown work. Unfortunately, this past year, they didn't have mochi for sale anymore. Woe to me. crying

Our local Sushi shoppe has a variety of flavours, but only one type of Green Tea Mochi.
Tis ironic, I usually don't care for Sushi, but I adore the little side items and the drinks. domokun
I'm sorry they stopped carrying the variety pack. confused

Patch, Pocky is a cookie stick, often dipped in something... like chocolate....
They always give me cotton mouth. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:54 pm

Fiddlers Green
Each to their own... I just never really liked Poky...
~prepares for the stoning~
Is there something similar you do enjoy?

Quote:
As for mead... if one isn't willing to wait (or shell out the cash) for it, one doesn't deserve it. ninja
True enough!

I found a lovely polish mead a while ago. Heaven.

TeaDidikai

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:03 pm

TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
True enough!

I found a lovely polish mead a while ago. Heaven.
I would encourage him more but I probably won't be drinking it anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:08 pm

patch99329
Pardon my english-ness, but we don't have it here xD
What is pocky?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

And I am not a fan of Pocky myself. I dont know why, but it just does not go well with my taste buds.

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:28 pm

Another long winded thread by Jaden.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/morality-and-religion/narrow-view-of-religion-vs-open-view/t.32825347/
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:45 pm

Finally got the Internet again. Blessed, blessed Internet...*stares lustily at LAN hookup*

Ahem. sweatdrop

Love this month's collectibles. It's been a while since they've been spot-on with the awesomeness. heart

queertastrophy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:43 am

'Ello Blue and welcome back.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:58 am

In other news- last night's dream was bizzar.

I basically spent it arguing with a Stereotype as to why what she was doing was harmful.

I think I need a break.

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:10 am

^ lmfao

I dreamt I was dating my best friend, but neither of us were thrilled about this...because, well...we don't like eachother like that xD
So we just agreed to break up and I ended up datng a friends boyfriend instead (whom I have never actually spoken to) but he was cheating on me with this girl who is in real life, his girlfriend xD
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games