Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
him? he looks evil.

:>
And he's been in charge of sheriff position long time in mah county.

Oh gawd, I just realized, my state is really still stuck in the old west mindset, aren't we?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 pm
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
him? he looks evil.

Oh gawd, I just realized, my state is really still stuck in the old west mindset, aren't we?

It is a good look *loves his clothes*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Ridley Starsmore
I guess no one had an opinion to my post. or TL biggrin R.... emo

tl;dr but I got the gist. It just had it's thunder stolen by the prospect of a thread calling out reapersun.

While calling for a permanent PR guy is nice, I feel like it would just be a shinier position for someone to post "We're working on it."

What we need is an alchemy based AtA style thread with the actual people who actually work on alchemy to answer questions in. Not feed our concerns through intermediates who will then pass it onto them with a sugar coat.

That's why having a "PR Guy" wont really work, since he wont really "work" on anything. Every person an opinion passes through dilutes the impact of it like a childhood game of "telephone". If anyone's going to fix it we need to interact with the source.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
him? he looks evil.

It is a good look *loves his clothes*
it is. : 'D
I just giggle at urban cowboy stuff; it looks so fake to me.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
>Make big plans to attack AtA with questions
>SKYRIM FOREVER
>Miss everything

emotion_kirakira What do you play as in Skyrim???

I play a sneaky dark elf archer and ichi plays a nord two-handed axe beserker who breaks peoples knees

My main character is an Argonian Stormcloak-aligned shieldmaiden with an extensive collection of hats and maces, and my other character is a dark elf battle mage that's spent more time slaying vampires in the name of Meridia than actually killing dragons or, y'know, doing any of the main quest stuff. Because seriously, vampires suck.  
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

tl;dr but I got the gist. It just had it's thunder stolen by the prospect of a thread calling out reapersun.

While calling for a permanent PR guy is nice, I feel like it would just be a shinier position for someone to post "We're working on it."

What we need is an alchemy based AtA style thread with the actual people who actually work on alchemy to answer questions in. Not feed our concerns through intermediates who will then pass it onto them with a sugar coat.

That's why having a "PR Guy" wont really work, since he wont really "work" on anything. Every person an opinion passes through dilutes the impact of it like a childhood game of "telephone". If anyone's going to fix it we need to interact with the source.

Well, that'd be lovely...

But I wanted to give them an option they'd be more inclined to work with.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

We need a Juno for Alchemy emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm
Slick Southpaw
MrsrachaelSnape
him? he looks evil.

yes very much so. But I can make jokes about other states as well. I watch too much daily show.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Sir Black Tea
Should I make a whistleblower thread in the GCD about why reapersun hasn't finished the case and equate the reason to the extensive amounts of offsite projects and fanart she's been doing?

sure she's been doing some RIG illustrations (she did the entire story for underland) but at the same time with this on her work tumblr....

i mean it has to take some times to get all that fanart done :U

Paid to play?

If you're going to do it, be prepared for the white knighting.

But I love a good smack down. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

And hiring/promoting a whole new position is easier?  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

Because you will get a letter back saying

"We'll look into that"

@Mero If only we were nicer to the artists and didn't expect them to be accountable for their actions they might talk to us!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm
tbh i wouldn't care if she said her cat ate the finale notes as long as she'd acknowledge it's way busted and super late, but she's never even said sorry, right? lol bullshit, what's professionalism when you work for gaia, rite.  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

Because you will get a letter back saying

"We'll look into that"

better yet a pm saying they're looking into sending him a letter  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 pm
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

We need a Juno for Alchemy emotion_donotwant

Hell yeah. As well for Fleep for telling us what going on. Didn't read above just saw Juno name and jump on it.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

And hiring/promoting a whole new position is easier?

Actually, yes.

With what you suggest, while it'd be good for interaction on every detail, it takes away from the time those folks can actually be working on the problem. Be it alchemy or otherwise.

With one person getting all the info together as they can, it keeps it in house, centralized the info, and can be filtered into the most useful parts. And allows the majority of the staff to stay on target.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games