Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 pm
*grins down at her* I'm sure she won't mind at all. *leans down and kisses her*

*feeling the cobweb over his wings, drops to the ground and rolls over to get it off*

*notices Velcore suddenly roll over* Velcore, what are you doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Amy smiled against Karrie's lips as he kissed her. When he pulled back, she rested the side of her head against his chest. "Thank you! I can't wait to help... I bet Kits has some awesome ideas for costumes, too! I love her sense of fashion."

When she heard Karrie ask Velcore a question, she looked over and laughed when she saw Velcore rolling around on the ground and Thistle whinnying with laughter and her horn glowing.

"I think Thistle is playing with Velcore using one of the cobwebs."

Thistle squeaked happily and hopped over to Velcore. She flopped lightly onto his stomach as he was rolling around and nuzzled against him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 pm
*shakes his head at Velcore and Thistle* Well, Kits' costume ideas are... interesting. *pictures the leather outfit she wore last year and wonders if she'll wear it again*

*rubs his wings against the ground, trying to get the cobweb off* It tickles! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Amy glanced back over at Karrie and arched an eyebrow playfully at him. "Really? Interesting bad or interesting good, sweetie?"

When Amy heard Velcore's exclamation, Amy turned her head back to look at Thistle and laughed softly. "Thistle, alright. You've had your fun. Get the cobweb off of him. Right now, young lady."

Thistle squeaked and then got off of Velcore. She looked at the cobweb around his back and wings, and then her horn started to glow. Slowly, the sticky strands started to untangle from Velcore and then floated back to one of the bushes.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:10 pm
Good. Definitely good. I can't wait to see what she'll come up with this year. Especially if you're helping her and she can make it any way she wants! mrgreen

*sighs in relief when the cobweb is removed* Thank you. *rolls back over and walks inside, wings still twitching with the memory of the sticky cobweb*

*remembers that some of the items he bought are frozen* We'd better go take care of this food, then I'll show you the pictures from last year. *grins down at Amy, then the two of them go inside, followed closely by Thistle*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 pm
Chef_Karrie
Well, Kits' costume ideas are... interesting. *pictures the leather outfit she wore last year and wonders if she'll wear it again*
{{Reminds me of this and the three pages after it rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 pm
dame bursts out laughing before she can stop herself at Daniel's antics. She laughs even harder as he takes off down the hall laughing insanely and running almost cartoon-like with his hands waving above his head. rofl rofl rofl By the time he is out of sight and her own hall's orderlies are coming to herd them back, she has doubled over, tears streaking down her face that is turning red. She can barely breathe.

Finally she calms down enough to put her tray away and return to her room. The nurse on duty explains a little bit about how curfew and lights out work and the restrictions and then leave dame to her own devices so she can go take care of the other patients. Meds are also dispensed during this time but because dame doesn't have any yet, she returns to her room.

There are two beds and two dressers in this room but the other bed is currently unoccupied. dame undresses for bed, slipping on pajamas, curls up on the bed, and then slips out her journal. As she begins writing, all the previous week's events run through her mind. She starts aching something bad, missing MW and all its people, missing Dec and Bonnie...Flame. sad cry Before she is finished writing everything she wants down, a nurse comes by and says lights out, flipping the lights off and shutting the door. dame sighs and puts her journal and pen away. She shuts the drawer and gets underneath the covers, curling into a tight ball. It might have been almost a week of not feeling Flame's warmth holding her, but she still remembered how it felt and missed it. sad Just knowing he was in the bed was enough for her some nights.

dame curls even tighter, trying not to cry as she becomes overwhelmed by her surroundings, her decisions, and the lack of people she knows around her. She eventually finds herself crying and shaking. After a long while, she becomes so exhausted she wears herself out and sleep finds her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 am
As the door to his room was closed and locked, Daniel pulled out the pair of towels that he had swiped from the wash room and tossed them onto his single piece bed. The walls of his tiny room weren’t exactly cushioned or even padded, but they were bare. And plain. And there was no furniture to speak of. No dresser, no drawers, not even a bedside table. He had exactly one desk, which wasn’t much more than a plastic board mounted on four plastic sticks. It looked like it belonged in a nursery. On it were two tubs, one marked clean, the other, dirty. The clean tub held the only clothes he had arrived in, an old flannel shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. The socks however were strangely absent.

Stripping out of the clothes he currently wore, Daniel pulled on the now clean clothes from earlier, noting that they did seem to smell much better than they first had when the law enforcement officers had crammed him into them. Tossing his dirty clothes onto the floor in the middle of the room, walked to the foot of the small bed and allowed himself to fall backwards onto the semi-soft mattress. He noticed then the only non-conformity in his room. A small circular vent, barely a foot across, and the vent itself was locked. Daniel spoke up softly, but with a fierce determination very unlike anything he had said before.

“Such a small irregularity. Seemingly insignificant in the overall picture. But those little things, once known and understood can bring about great change. Give rise to new hopes, or tear down ancient powers. The possibilities become endless, as well as dangerous.”

Daniel scrubbed at his eyes with a hand and grimaced to himself. His usual attitude and tone returned as he spoke again.

“And now I’m talking to the ceiling. I’d better watch myself, or this place will drive me wonkers.”

The light in his room suddenly dimmed to almost nothing, leaving only enough to see by to reach the restroom in the night, once his eyes adjusted. Sighing to himself, Daniel closed his eyes to await morning.

<<<>>>

He was somewhere, but it was nowhere. He was alone in and empty blackness, void as far and infinite as he could see and imagine. Daniel looked around, a confused look on his face. His hands and fingers seemingly apprehensive and unable to stay still.

“Hello?”

The sound of his voice was swallowed up by the nothing around him, giving no clue as to whether there was anything at all nearby. On an impulse he looked down, and he saw that the blackness was so complete and total that he couldn’t even tell if he was actually standing on anything, of if he was floating there. Nowhere. He also noted that he was naked again.

“Now that is odd. Because I distinctly remember putting some clothing on before laying on the bed. The bed? The BED! I was laying on my bed to sleep. Ah, yes. Human brain wave emissions during sleep can reach slow and singular sinusoidal levels. Delta waves, yes. Delta is where the dreaming happens. Wait, if I’m dreaming, then…”

Daniel’s eyes widened and a familiar feeling rose in his chest. Slowly turning, his eyes shot wider as a massive red arm shout out from the blackness. A massive hand enveloped his face, and six razor sharp points of pain stabbed into the back of his head. Through the sudden and searing pain, he felt the sensation of being lifted up from a surface he could not see. And then his head throbbed as a foul voice screamed, and yelled, and whispered all at once. From everywhere outside, and inside of him.

Whhhere isss IT?

Daniel screamed.

“What?!”

Havvve you fffound IT yyyet?

“Who are you?! What do you want?! Ahhhhhhhh!!!”

My patienccce grows thinnn. And yourrr time grows ssshort.

Tears were streaming down Daniel’s face now. Every fiber of his being felt on fire. His joints felt as if they were twisting out of there sockets, and his every bone were bending to the breaking point.

“I…I don’t understand. Please. PLEASE!! What you do you want from me?!?!”

The hand squeezed, and Daniel was certain that his head was about to burst.

I SSSHALL HAVE IT! FFFFFIND IT!!!

Daniel screamed. The voice only laughed.

<<<>>>

“WHAT?!”

Daniel looked around. He was in his room, in his bed, and wearing his flannel shirt and sweatpants. He shot up and his eyes twitched as he scanned the dark room. His throat felt raw, and his face was damp and slick.

“What? What? Something, but what? Oh curse this mind, so hard to hold onto it. A dream? Yes, yes a dream. But about what?”

Daniel realized suddenly that he was panting as if had been sprinting and put a hand to his chest to feel.

“Increased respiration, accelerated pulmonary activity, adrenaline levels high. Emotional response, nerves agitated. Fear. No, terror. But for what? Damn, why can’t I remember?”

With one last frustrated look around the room, Daniel lays back down and closes his eyes. He is asleep by the time he draws his first deep breath.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm
It was unusually hot today and the orderlies made the residents of dame’s hall all go outside before breakfast. Something about fresh air and sunshine. rolleyes dame didn’t want to rise from bed, much less to go outside. Even for it being before nine o’clock, it was almost unbearably hot and the humidity was ridiculous. dame slipped on some clothes and shoes and walked disheveled with the rest of the girls and women. As soon as she felt the heat from outside stare she started grumbling about how it’s supposed to be turning Fall now, not getting hotter. stressed stare

She takes a quick survey of her surroundings and then beelines for a bench under the shade of a large tree with bountiful branches. The wrought iron bench was weathered and painted white, the original colour of the metal showing through. The latticework is intricate and the young woman takes the time to study it. She sits down, back to the arm rest, feet up in the bench and arms wrapped around them. She is facing the building and most of the people and her back towards the tree out of habit. She gently traces the latticework on the bench, fingering the design, trying not to die of heatstroke. stare stressed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 pm
Billy the orderly unlocked the door to Daniel’s room and walked in while slipping the key sback into his pocket.

“Morning Mr. Doe. Please tell me you’re decent, cause I don’t think…”

Billy froze, his jaw hanging open, and eyes locked onto the scene of the room. The bed was made, almost as if it hadn’t been slept in. There were clothes rumpled and laying in the floor instead of in their bucket. And in the middle of the room, with a leg half buried in the room’s only A/C duct, Daniel was hanging from the ceiling. He had his other foot braced against the ceiling, and was tugging heavily on the stuck foot. At one point he finally looked up and saw that he was no longer alone.

“Oh, hello Billy. I’m sorry really, but at the moment I’m a little busy, and simple couldn’t entertain any guests. If you want to come back, in say oh, an hour? Thanks.”

Billy simply stood there, arms limp at his side. His mouth was slowly working up and down but apparently he simply couldn’t find the words. Or any. Finally, Billy’s hands came up, and he buried his face in them.

“I know I am really going to regret this but how, in the hell, did you get up there?”

Daniel stopped jerking on his stuck foot and let his free leg dangle behind him. He then straightened out, arms folded across his chest, and shaggy hair dangling down. He put on a look and air of incredulousness.

“Billy, please. Give me at least a little credit. Don’t you think that if I knew how I got up here in the first place, that I wouldn’t just do the reverse to get back down? I mean, duh?”

Billy’s hands slid off his face, and a stupefied look had replaced his one of disbelief.

“You know what, just forget it. I’m going to get a ladder, and the doctor on call, cause no one is going to believe this.”

Billy turned and wandered out of the room, not even bothering to close the door again, confident that his patient well and truly couldn’t go anywhere this time. Daniel hung there for a moment then glanced down, or up technically, at his foot in the vent. He really wasn’t sure how he got there, but he did have a sudden thought. Looking up he called after Billy.

“Billy! Could you grab something to eat too? A sandwich? A bagel? Man, I’m hungry.”  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:11 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))

dame really wished nine AM would roll around. She had long since become bored with tracing the bench's designs and was now cradling her growling stomach, stare her face a mask of annoyance. The woman hadn't moved from her spot and didn't intend to until it was time to eat.

Suddenly, a commotion happened at the top of the short stairs leading back inside, another nurse ran out and started talking in rushed, hushed tones with two of the nurses watching over her group. Her nurses stared in disbelief at the other woman, their mouths slightly slack-jawed. dame didn't look up, using her training, she continued on in the position she was in, pretending to be irritated with life, and eavesdropped the best she could, eyes looking up through her bangs. Their body language didn't seem alarmed just...shocked. She watched the exchange.

Soon, an older man with white hair and beard and a congenial face walked out, white doctor's coat on. Before he could make it very far, the nurse who had come out of the building whispered in his ear and his eyebrow raised, eyes widening slightly. He pondered a second before nodding his head and walking in with her, the nurse walking briskly. The doctor didn't quicken his pace at all, not seeming perturbed.

dame stored the information away for later, in case it was ever useful.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 pm
(man, it's been busy in here. blaugh )

*earlier in the week, the lovely Kits had texted her address. At seven thirty sharp, knocks on her door*

*waits anxiously by the door, hiding flowers behind back*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm
*hearing a knock at the door, checks her reflection in the mirror once more, then opens the door* Hello, Rod. ^////^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 pm
*gaps as the warm light floods in behind her and illuminates her* Kits... surprised you...you look beautiful! That dress is magnificent...it...it makes you look enchanting, love. *reaches down with one hand and takes hers, bringing it to lips and placing a gentle kiss*

*drops her hand and smiles at her, grinning from ear to ear* mrgreen

*tries hard not to stare at her exposed leg* redface redface sweatdrop sweatdrop redface  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:13 pm
redface Thank you. *smiles shyly as she looks at him, blushing even more when he kisses her hand*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games