Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pianist's fingers grasped onto Ryu's hands and he looked into his dear akuma's red eyes.
"I don't know what to do..." it was the honest he could possibly be.

He had no idea...
Naoko felt lost and completely overwhelmed.
All he had was Ryu...
And if the violinist ever left him...

Naoko pulled Ryu close, pressing his forehead against the other man's chest as he tried to calm down. "Help me, Ryu-kun... I don't care what I have to do but help me... I'll... I'll see whoever you want, do whatever you ask... please..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:03 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Well...first thing we do...is get rid of these drugs..." Ryu said, standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

"Secondly, you need to get some food in you. And lots of water." the akuma glanced over his shoulder, eyes a gleam with determination.

"Then....then I'm getting you in the car and we're going to go see my old doctor."

Plain and simple, cut and dry. He'd get things done, one step at a time.
Unfortunately, it seemed he wouldn't be making it to his studio appointment on time.

In the bathroom, the violinist dropped the package of drugs into the toilet and flushed.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Izo was going to kill him for this...
After all, no doubt the drugs were expensive... but Naoko didn't want to be a slave to drugs.
He wanted to be all Ryu's...

"Will you promise not to leave me, Ryu?" the blond asked hesitantly when his akuma returned. "I don't want to be alone. E... Ever..."

Mainly because if he was alone, well... Matsumoto would figure out a way to punish him for this indiscretion.
After all, he was supposed to keep Ryu happy... and this certainly wasn't keeping the man happy.
At least not now.

"I'll go see your doctor just... stay with me... okay?" his amber eyes were focused on the violinist, almost pleading him to not leave the pianist alone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:51 pm
Shou smiled and licked his lips, "Well something about Lucky-san brings out the...well...mm...more manly side of me. However, I can how protective my partner is of him. Now I can see why Narcissus is attracted, because a portion of that manager is...utterly adorable." he smirked and returned the kiss then ran a finger across Jun's lips, "I think you need to distract me with those lips a little while longer. While we watch this movie."

Seemed Shou didn't mind too much in the plane about appearances. Seemed like he trusted the people in the room enough. But he did glance over at Yuuji for a moment, "Takagi-san, are you going to be alright while we watch the movie here? Will it bother your work? "

The flight attendant came around and collected the empty plates and cleaned up after the stars before going back into his space. He returned moments later to deliver fresh drinks to everyone present then glanced to the bedroom but said nothing before returning to his post.

Shou grinned and glanced at the door too. "Quiet in there. I wonder if they fell asleep."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:51 pm

The nurses were no help...
Well no, that wasn't true. They helped by contacting the doctor to find out about discharge papers... but not a one of them had seen Chiyou go zipping by.

Sighing, Nakai walked down the hall, trying to figure out just where the 'kid' had gone.
After all, there were many halls he could have detoured down...

Then he heard it...
Faint at first, but after about five minutes of searching, the guitarist heard his name being called.
Turning and dashing down a hallway to his right, Nakai skidded to a stop when he finally found a sobbing Chiyou huddled near a water fountain.

Dropping to his knees, Kai reached out and put a hand on the younger man's head. "Hey... you shouldn't go running off like that, Chiyou-kun. Did you get hurt?" he asked softly, hoping to coax the vocalist out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:55 pm

User Image

His head was hurting rather terribly by this point as he stood over the toilet watching the drugs circle round and round until he was sure they were down the pipes.
He almost wanted to just vomit, seeing as he was already in the optimum position for it, but decided against as, frankly, he didn't have the time or energy to devote to that at the moment.

"Babe, you know you don't even have to ask such a question. I'll never leave you."

Ryu wondered why Naoko seemed so stuck on the idea, the fear, of him leaving? It would take a lot more than this to break the violinist of his devotion to the pianist. Hell...it wasn't like Naoko had murdered anyone.

"I'll stay. At the doctor and everywhere." the violinist turned around, walking back into the bedroom and grabbing a red robe, shrugging it on.

"Now...let's eat something, whether we feel like it or not."

As he was opening the door, Yumi popped up and barked, wagging her tail. Apparently, she was hungry too.
Heading into the kitchen, Ryu put down some fresh dog food and water, then washed his hands in the sink and grabbed for instant rice and eggs, and some orange juice.

"Any special requests, love?" he asked, putting the kettle on for tea.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 pm

At first it seemed that Takagi was going to ignore Shou's question...
But then, without skipping a beat, he turned the laptop around for the musician to see.

On the screen was a live camera feed of the bedroom.

"They're cuddling. Talking it seems. With their clothes on no less." the man spoke as if it made perfect sense before turning the computer back around and beginning to type just has he had been before. "Oh and before you ask, seems Matsumoto-san has cameras all over the plane. His security system is seriously lacking. Only took me half a minute to get in."

The man peeked over the top of the laptop at both Shou and Hayato, giving them a disarming smile.

A smile very VERY akin to the more mischievous ones of Narcissus himself.

"I'm not only Lucky-san's assistant. I'm here as their bodyguard as well. Nothing is going to happen to either man." he picked up the ipad and began rifling through files there, going back to business as usual.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...no way...6 hours off

Hiroki remained still and didn't say anything as Nezumi appeared to snuggle more with him even playing with his chest! Oh god. Ok just think how to make someone move without making them think that one is awake. This was seriously...awkward and...well interesting but he couldn't just tell Nezumi to get up! That would become really awkward beyond the awkward that was already occurring!

Although even if he did something if Nezumi wasn't awake there was a slim chance he'd move! So now what? Make a noise! A sleeping noise of some sort? A snore? A sigh...gah!!

So he settled on a yawning sigh moving a little under Nezumi's weight. Then waited. Would that be enough??? He kept his eyes closed and face soft while he waited as if still asleep. He also kept his breathing slow just so he didn't seem too...aware.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Not...not h-hurt. Lost. I g-g-got lost." Chiyou tried to suck it up when he heard Nakai's voice, felt that comforting touch.
It made him feel rather...pitiful.

"I'm sorry. I thought everything was ok. I was able to move along just fine...but then I realized I didn't know how to get back where I came and I...I guess I panicked."

Crawling out from under the fountain, Chiyou made his way into Nakai's arms.
"Guess I look a bit silly now. I was getting ahead of myself. Are...are you going to take me back to my room now?" the kid asked, head bowed. He wanted to get out of here, go somewhere more familiar, and less frightening.
Still...wherever he was would be ok as long as his Kai was there.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 pm

If only Ryu knew...

If only he could begin to fathom the fact that Naoko had snapped an innocent man's neck like it was a twig... all the while giving the poor b*****d false hope of living... of seeing his family again...

If only he understood that the blond ripped out Chiyou's eyes in a merciless display of gore and pleasure...

Would the man have stayed with Oumori Naoko... if he knew the true darkness the man was capable of?

Standing, the pianist followed his akuma into the kitchen, not even seeming to notice Yumi who barked and wagged her tail playfully at the both of them.

"Chai..." Naoko whispered, sitting down at the table, the blanket still wrapped around him. "It will... help calm me down I... I think..." sighing, the blond laid his head down on the table as he watched Ryu cook.

Then he asked something which had been nagging at him since his new breakdown had begun.
"Are you angry, Ryu-kun? I... I wanted today to be normal... just you and me but... I.... I'm sorry, Ryu... I didn't mean to just... just fall apart like this all the sudden..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Izzy-san is a pretty peach, for sure. I hope Narcissus-san protects him well." Hayato replied, a passing hint of....sadness?...in his voice, but it was gone as quick as it came.

"Oooh....you wish for my lips, ne? Well, I can do an awful lot of distracting in eight hours." he smirked, pulling Shou over into his lap and nuzzling all up and down the man's neck.

After much licking, nipping, and nibbling, Jun paused just long enough to look between Shou and Yuuji as they spoke, breaking down into another fit of chuckles as he saw the computer screen.

"No, no...gomen...that really is the sweetest thing ever." he explained himself, arms squeezing Shou's slender waist. "Isn't it, doll?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

A sigh....
A sweet, sleeping, rather....sexy sigh.

Well, from Nezumi's observation, that meant Hiroki was asleep, right?
So...he could get up, carefully, and not wake the man. Just start making breakfast like he was supposed to.

Yes, he would do that. He....should do that....but...
Frankly, the manager couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt to be against his boss like he was. He couldn't stop thinking how warm Hiroki felt, how good he smelled...and he was beginning to wonder...what would it be like to...oh heavens!....to kiss Hiroki's lips!

The mousy man could practically squeal at the thought! Of course, he remained silent, only shifting slightly....then slowly....very, very slowly and carefully...he propped himself up and looked down on his boss's sleeping face.

If he were quiet...and gentle...then he would never be noticed, right? Right? Right.

Leaning down...bottom lip trembling, Nezumi kissed Hiroki's sweet, full lips, savoring it perhaps just a wee bit too long...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Pulling Chiyou close as the 'kid' got up, Nakai wrapped his arms around the younger man and just held him.
"You don't look silly. Besides, I'd rather see you sitting there freaked out then running around bumping into god-knows-what in a panic." the guitarist spoke with a half smile, trying to lift Chiyou's spirits.

Carefully he pulled back, taking the vocalist's hands in his as he began to lead them both back toward the room. "Yes, we're going to your room... but I asked the nurses to get your discharge papers. They're getting the okay from your doctor. So... the only big question now, Chiyou-kun... is where do you want to go after you're released?"

Kai would gladly let the 'kid' stay at his place... but a more familiar setting would probably be the best idea.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:24 pm

User Image

Frying up the eggs and boiling the rice, helped Ryuukaze relax, really. It gave him something simple and pleasant to focus on.
The pot boiled and steamed, and the vocalist took it off the burner, making himself a cup of green tea and making Naoko his Chai.

Pouring two small glasses of orange juice, Ryu prepared the plates, seasoning the rice with a bit of pepper and soy.

"No, I'm not mad, darling. Not at you. It isn't your fault. If anything, I'm...I'm a bit mad at myself. I just feel like I should have been able to do something, you know? Prevent this somehow. What good am I if I can't even protect you?" the violinist lamented as he handed Naoko his plate.

Sitting down across from the blond, Ryu tried to smile.

"Let's not worry, ok? Let's just eat, and take things one step at a time." he said, then began nibbling at his eggs.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I'll go wherever you take me, Kai." Chiyou smiled, standing up a bit straighter, with more confidence, now that he was holding the guitarist's hands.

"Did they say if I can take off these bandages yet? They really itch." his tiny little nose wrinkled up, as if he wanted to scratch, but couldn't be bothered with it.

Finally back in his hospital room, Chiyou sighed, clearing his head.
"I got it from here." he said, letting himself rely on his senses to guide him through the room and to the bed with ease. Sitting down on the mattress, he felt for his teddy bear and picked it up, snuggling it close.

"Hee-hee...I name this bear Kai Jr." he declared all of a sudden, laughing and smiling warmly.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games