Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 am
PSYZAPP!!! *fixes Psyzapp a extra large latte and brings it to her along with her favorite pastry with a candle lit on it* HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICADEE!!! Make your wish! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:48 am
*Blows out candle while closing eyes and making a wish.* xd This is the best Birthday EVER!!!!! heart heart heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:52 am
*huggles* YAY! (ssssssssoooooooooooooo glad classes were canceled today! now if only work was as well, this would be a wonderful day!!! xd )

*finishes prep work and sits with Psyzapp, sipping her Coke and plotting out the day*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 am
*takes a bite of her pastry and sips her latte.* I've got the kids home this AM…school has a "late start day" today so I have to wait and get my latte in RL until after they leave for school.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 am
LOL! You know, I've never had a latte IRL?! I've had what Sonics calls a Java Chiller, but that's it. I've always wanted to try a latte, expresso, cappucino, all the new coffee deals, but I just don't seem to remember to when I'm out running around. And then I don't care for Starbucks because they put entirely too much emphasis on it and plus we don't have one in my town. We have to go to the neighboring city, which is 20 minutes away, to go to one. Same with Dunking Donuts. Well, I think there's a DD in Hattiesburg....not sure....anywho, we have our little donut shops and cafes, but they don't cross my mind until after I've ran my errands and in the house for the night. It's always an afterthought....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 am
Icy Reign
LOL! You know, I've never had a latte IRL?! I've had what Sonics calls a Java Chiller, but that's it. I've always wanted to try a latte, expresso, cappucino, all the new coffee deals, but I just don't seem to remember to when I'm out running around. And then I don't care for Starbucks because they put entirely too much emphasis on it and plus we don't have one in my town. We have to go to the neighboring city, which is 20 minutes away, to go to one. Same with Dunking Donuts. Well, I think there's a DD in Hattiesburg....not sure....anywho, we have our little donut shops and cafes, but they don't cross my mind until after I've ran my errands and in the house for the night. It's always an afterthought....

eek eek eek eek *falls over onto the floor from fainting.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 am
rofl rofl rofl LMAO!!! You are silly! I'm serious though! *finishes Coke and stretches, laughing* Oh! It's so cold today! I'm putting off turning the heat on because I know as soon as I do, this cold front will dissapate and it'll be warm again. That's the south for you! (wraps up in blanket and puts water on for tea) BRB  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 am
Cold…pft…tell me how cold you "think" cold is? LOL lol  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 am
LOL! Now mind you, I was born in the snow, but I moved from OH when I was a child, so I don't remember the snow. The last time I visited was back in '03 when it just about to snow. We left like a day before the snow fell, and the only snow we get down here is that slush that melts as soon as it hits the ground. We've only had a few times when snow did stick, but it only stuck for a few days, no more than a week. But I don't care if it's Minnesota cold or Mississippi cold, my body cannot stand COLD!!! gonk I like Spring and Fall, not too cold-sans these blasted cold fronts! stressed -, not too hot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:53 am
*walks in with a gift for Psyzapp*

biggrin Today's the day. biggrin  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 am
And you call yourself "Icy Reign" stare LMAO! rofl rofl rofl
Sometimes that changes after you've had children. My internal thermostat is permanently broken. Anything above 55°F is hot in my book.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:58 am
Nei1

YIPEE!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance You want a drink, Nei1?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 am
Psyzapp
Nei1

YIPEE!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance You want a drink, Nei1?
Incoming gift.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 am
*walks in exhausted*
there is no way i'm readin gall those pages in the limited time I have today...
*plops into a chair*
anyone care to enlighten me?
Happy Birthday Psyzapp dear wink

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:10 am
yay great day for a birthday - it is Psyzapp's day!!
*struts her new signature around*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games