Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:41 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

you survived that's good ^^;
That's not his fault, but it becomes his fault.
I just gave up on trying to make my sure they said my name right ^^;
Oh yeah "Katherine Elizabeth!" "Ohhhhh"
Well if you went to bed earlier....
I will as soon i'm done with this project >.> <.<
I just got a call from my boss that I don't have to work on thursday! 8] And i got to talk to shoubi @.@ can this day get better?
And I didn't daydream. B]
Indeedie doodlie~
XD I don't know... I always make a point to make sure I pronounce someone's name correctly. And~ I guess I expect the same respect back.
If I went to bed earlier, I still won't be able to sleep in. ;P
A never ending project? o:
XD Sounds like a good day indeed. =]
Wow how did you work that?
:/ *laughs*
I never remeber peoples names ^^; so I neve have that problem.
yes you would it's just a different type of sleep in I use to go to bed at 7pm so I could sleep for 11 hours @.@
no no it's almost done. I just need to get a good car to put in.
my boss likes it when I call her crazy ^^;
I just kept trying to repeat to myself that I was enjoying the class....
XD;; I have that problem. But I only really got that problem after I told myself that I'm not good at remembering names. ...So~ I'm trying to re-train myself to remember names. So many people remember mine... and then I'm just left there like... "hey! Yeah..."
XD I know, I know. I understood what you were getting at. Hey, I fall asleep at 1:00 am now. That's much better than 3:00 am. O: I'm slowly trying to work it down. ^__^
Well then, I hope you find a good car so that you can get back to cleaning the kitchen. PX
...Sounds like a good boss. XD
XD So you repeated that every...5 secounds...?
Yep I go straight into "hello O: Oh my how are you?" then I don't have to present myself not knowing it.
One step at a time it's like quiting smoking. I go to sleep around 12am 1am depending what i'm working on.
I used Jades old car ^^
She called me while she was having a little too much fun with her friends ^^;
Jade bought a new CD ^___^ CD a day keeps the doctor away :/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:17 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
*poke*
<.< >.>

I see you xd ninja *glomp*
Well~~ Why hello thar. O: <3  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yes you would it's just a different type of sleep in I use to go to bed at 7pm so I could sleep for 11 hours @.@
XD;; I have that problem. But I only really got that problem after I told myself that I'm not good at remembering names. ...So~ I'm trying to re-train myself to remember names. So many people remember mine... and then I'm just left there like... "hey! Yeah..."
XD I know, I know. I understood what you were getting at. Hey, I fall asleep at 1:00 am now. That's much better than 3:00 am. O: I'm slowly trying to work it down. ^__^
Well then, I hope you find a good car so that you can get back to cleaning the kitchen. PX
Yep I go straight into "hello O: Oh my how are you?" then I don't have to present myself not knowing it.
One step at a time it's like quiting smoking. I go to sleep around 12am 1am depending what i'm working on.
I used Jades old car ^^
o_____o These American Idol auditioners are... unique. I... can't type.. ... too... no.. words... to express this. >.x
XD Yeah, that's the way to do it.
^^ Not bad.
Is the kitchen clean? o:
XD She sounds fun. ^^
Did you even have time to listen to the other one? O:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I used Jades old car ^^
o_____o These American Idol auditioners are... unique. I... can't type.. ... too... no.. words... to express this. >.x
^^ Not bad.
Is the kitchen clean? o:
XD She sounds fun. ^^
I saw it on DVD I know how it is ^^;
*nod nod* or i have jade with me and she knows all of that. Ofcourse then I don't talk :/
Compaired to my liking of 4am yes.
very much so ^___^ and dinner is made 8]
she's great, more of a friend then a boss.
yes! all last night! #10 was my favorite but...i don't know who the artist is since it's a burned CD *gonk*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

DismalFate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:27 pm
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
*poke*
<.< >.>

well, hello hello xd
How are you?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:06 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I used Jades old car ^^
^^ Not bad.
Is the kitchen clean? o:
XD She sounds fun. ^^
*nod nod* or i have jade with me and she knows all of that. Ofcourse then I don't talk :/
yes! all last night! #10 was my favorite but...i don't know who the artist is since it's a burned CD *gonk*
This year seems to be especially bad. >.< The second half had the Seattle auditions... And... they were... awful. But... it seems to be... a very bad year. >o<
Yeah~ I'm the same way. I won't talk if I've got a talker with me. But when on my own, I can hold a conversation if I have to...
Eww~~ now that's only fun if you get to sleep in till noon. XD
Ooo~ good job. ;]
^__^ Lucky you. ^^
D; That's the problem with burned CDs you get from other people. I hope you can figure it out. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:08 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
*poke*
<.< >.>

well, hello hello xd
How are you?
XD I'm doing well. I'm trying to get things done while posting here and there on Gaia. >3
How 'bout you?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:53 pm
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
*poke*
<.< >.>

well, hello hello xd
How are you?
XD I'm doing well. I'm trying to get things done while posting here and there on Gaia. >3
How 'bout you?

I'm doing pretty well. I have to get off in a few minutes and finish cleaning my room so my friend can stay over tomorrow. <3  

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:46 am
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate

well, hello hello xd
How are you?
How 'bout you?

I'm doing pretty well. I have to get off in a few minutes and finish cleaning my room so my friend can stay over tomorrow. <3
Well, I hope you were able to get your room clean. ^___^

I'm sort of disappointed because I won't be able to get online till much later tonight, and~ I think I'll miss the guild hit the big 50k posts. =D u.u
But~ Oh well, real life comes before Gaia.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:07 am
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate

well, hello hello xd
How are you?
How 'bout you?

I'm sort of disappointed because I won't be able to get online till much later tonight, and~ I think I'll miss the guild hit the big 50k posts. =D u.u

Yup my room is all clean whee I'm so excited.
I'm in study hall right now. One more final and then I go home whee

;-; I'm sorry

DismalFate

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:47 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I used Jades old car ^^
^^ Not bad.
Is the kitchen clean? o:
XD She sounds fun. ^^
This year seems to be especially bad. >.< The second half had the Seattle auditions... And... they were... awful. But... it seems to be... a very bad year. >o<
Yeah~ I'm the same way. I won't talk if I've got a talker with me. But when on my own, I can hold a conversation if I have to...
Ooo~ good job. ;]
^__^ Lucky you. ^^
D; That's the problem with burned CDs you get from other people. I hope you can figure it out. n.n

that's becaus everyone watches that part of AIdol and they have to keep it enertaining.
Oh my here I was talking about getting out oif saying peoples names and last night a guy friend was like 'what's my name' "ah eh you" If I don't know the peorson really well I can only old it for at max 4 minutes.
I don't like sleeping in. I did it again today *tear* Nik's text message woke me up ^^;
that's what people keep telling me.
I'm listening to the new CD Mobile right now....Jade as the other one in the car T__T

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:44 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
How 'bout you?

Yup my room is all clean whee I'm so excited.
I'm in study hall right now. One more final and then I go home whee

;-; I'm sorry
o: I assume the test is over by now. XD I hope you're having fun. ^__^

Heheh, I didn't miss it yet. >3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ooo~ good job. ;]
^__^ Lucky you. ^^

that's becaus everyone watches that part of AIdol and they have to keep it enertaining.
Oh my here I was talking about getting out oif saying peoples names and last night a guy friend was like 'what's my name' "ah eh you" If I don't know the peorson really well I can only old it for at max 4 minutes.
I don't like sleeping in. I did it again today *tear* Nik's text message woke me up ^^;
I'm listening to the new CD Mobile right now....Jade as the other one in the car T__T
Yeah... but they usually show at least some good ones by now. I mean, there have been people who can sing... but no one really spectacular yet. =p
XD I hate those people who ask you to guess their name. >.<
I'm planning on sleeping in tomorrow. You should, um, mute that or something. ;D I actually found time today to take an hour nap between activites/errands. I don't think I could have made it without it.
XD Some sharing~~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ooo~ good job. ;]
^__^ Lucky you. ^^

Yeah... but they usually show at least some good ones by now. I mean, there have been people who can sing... but no one really spectacular yet. =p
I'm planning on sleeping in tomorrow. You should, um, mute that or something. ;D I actually found time today to take an hour nap between activites/errands. I don't think I could have made it without it.
XD Some sharing~~

There holding that out >.> n.n
And his name is ed! ED! Two letters @.@ I don't like it eaither but I won't forget now. We went out to dinner and I had jon beside me and I shared food with Ed. I was like the shy pimp XD "What your younger then jade?!" "yes I'm the youngest" "how old are you?" "19" " Wha I thought you were 22!" "u.u"
I should....I just didn't reply so he's probally off crying somewhere...eh he he
I was sewing today I count that as nap time.
the cd is kind of crazy I went all emo and was all depessed for a few hours

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD Some sharing~~

There holding that out >.> n.n
And his name is ed! ED! Two letters @.@ I don't like it eaither but I won't forget now. We went out to dinner and I had jon beside me and I shared food with Ed. I was like the shy pimp XD "What your younger then jade?!" "yes I'm the youngest" "how old are you?" "19" " Wha I thought you were 22!" "u.u"
I should....I just didn't reply so he's probally off crying somewhere...eh he he
I was sewing today I count that as nap time.
the cd is kind of crazy I went all emo and was all depessed for a few hours
Yeah, but it would be smart of them to show a few good gones so that people will continue to watch the show after these preliminary auditions are over. I'll usually continue to watch it just to hear them sing~ But I don't want to hear any of these people sing.
The shy pimp? I'm not even going to ask. XD That's funny that they had a number picked out and it wasn't just, "I thought you were older than that."
Meanie. D<
Eh... that wouldn't have worked for me. I would have fallen asleep in the most unopportune time. Heheh, that's nice that'cha got some downtime. x3
o.O ...And you still like said CD?
Anyway~ G'night. ^__^ Even thought it's, like, early there...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games