Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:13 pm
here's another gem of a request...

fgsvhjkhkjhgjfuiwhhiuhuisuihyshytattyshuiuyyuryhwhwgyauhjiyghht ugh hh h uuhufha hahUUA UT GHO FAJGIJ IG IHIGHI AJAHTHAFHAUTH HUHH HH GKHGLKGHALUAJHHA GUURHR HUH AHUHHGAUYHAUFH HAU HFU AH UA UIHG HAHU HRU HUHU UF HU HUF HUAHHDFQKJHKHAKHUAUHAUHUIUHA AH UHIAHHGJJ KH JK F J J J AHHAUG HH H HJKHFJAGHUIGH UHU IH IUIU H I UI H UIU HIHA HAR UI U AU U U U U UAHFJA AJKFHKSJGH JHQFJK AHGHSGB JKG BKJVHJH FKVNJBHVKJH KVFH KRJK B GJK HSV HSFDFJ KVJ HWRFIVWYHB HJKD HDUFGHSJKHKJAHFKJSHG JSJ J HAJKF JKHAF ADF JHADKJF HAIGH A GJKF JFG HKJ FAKJJK TJKD SHJF KJ A H JA F HJKLDJKHGKJHAJF DFHGDGAHJAHGAF GHAJKFHGFJHAF JGHFJHFJKGAH  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:35 pm
Wow. That is classic.

OK SO!

I am going to make a
Misc (That is chorus, orchestra, and small ensembles) sub forum
Media sub forum
and a Rock Band forum  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:58 pm
Woohoo! I got into my safe school xD
I get to go to college now!
But I realize, I need to pass the guild down if I don't do band D=  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:12 pm
Not necessarily. It might make it easier on you though. Out of curiosity, what school are you going to? I'm a high school senior, too, and I'm kinda curious...although I don't suppose there's much chance we'd go to the same school.

Nice subforums!

And my application for the day!
"im new"

Edit: I may have been wrong. I just read this join request:
"he he he i am a band geek dude ! hehehee i play the flute in my school marching band but the guy you really want is mitch but he doesnt have a gaia hes just a band idk its hard to exsplain hes just yea bisexual and yea anyways i think u should add me because i love band and my teacher is kick a** and yea so well we need to talk sometime well im talking to admin so yea well ttys"  

WickedSong

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:18 pm
I just got into East Carolina University, and I applied to Appalachian State University and North Carolina State University. Staying in state, w00t.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:19 pm
Congrats on getting into school!
hey if you are going to pass it down i wouldnt mind taking the guild.
<_<  

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:45 pm
I just accepted a guy that plays for the Blue Devils! biggrin

And another strange join request that i just left alone O_o

I want to join coz i think i can have a gaiter free.And learn wtf is guild.And..... blah blah blah i want to join so i can i dunno get somethin free >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:00 am
lol @ join requests. Wtf is a gaiter free? eek

And congrats, tuba! biggrin I got into my safety school, too... CSUN. But I think you have to be like braindead not to get in there...

Just curious, what are all your first choice colleges and college band plans? Mine's Occidental College in Southern California (where I already live 3nodding ). And yeah, going out of state doesn't really appeal to me, either. I like it here. heart And I'm definitely gonna stay in band, I would go crazy if I didn't, but I'll probably just do jazz band. MAYBE I'll do concert band as well, but only if I have time, and not on the alto sax but on clarinet or flute (I don't really like the alto sax in a concert band setting... confused It kicks a** in jazz, though). I'm definitely not gonna do marching band, though. College marching band looks waaaaay time consuming, and the only college I applied to with a marching band (UCLA) is one I'm probably not gonna get into anyway. X)

And WHOA, another '08 mod! That's what, like, 5 of us or something? Class of '08 ROCKS!!!! biggrin  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:03 am
Oh could you make it the Orchestra/Chorus/Jazz/Misc

The jazz folks wont go there unless it says jazz <.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 am
__penguin__
And WHOA, another '08 mod! That's what, like, 5 of us or something? Class of '08 ROCKS!!!! biggrin
Oh god i feel old crying  

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:05 am
MHHornfreak
__penguin__
Oh god i feel old crying

Huh? I thought you were '08, too... or is that what makes you feel old? domokun

Edit: Oh, and I just saw the new subforum names, and I thought I might add that I really like the name of the rock one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:01 am
I kept the guild for about a year when I entered college and stopped band. I wouldn't be so hasty to past on the torch. Personally you'll know when it's really time to step down.

In other news: I only applied to one college . . . and I got in. Hey! 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:00 am
Choice request of the day:

"hallo can you join me"

I almost want to say "No. No I can't join you." LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:27 pm
Good for you guys getting into colleges!

And I know that wherever I'm going (still a freshman with no clue...xD ) I'll take band.

I mean, I do want to be a band director, so...I kinda have to. XD

And in other news, I came on really early the other day and I swear there was only ONE join request. I almost died. And the person was someone who actually seemed semi-literate enough and played tuba. So I accepted the only join request at about 9:30 AM. XD

Join request that made me WTF:
plz may i join the guild because ive got no money and im poor but i a reall good fighter

We need fighters? We may be band nerds, but we aren't ninjas. (although my friend knows a french hornist who pretends to be a nerdy french horn ninja. It's entertaining. XD)  

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:47 pm
I did the college thing for a while and spent three great years with the University of Washington Husky Marching Band!
The thing i love about major Univeristy bands is the traveling!
I LOVES PER DIEM!!!!!!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games