Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                              ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                              вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                              ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                              ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall made it out onto the Quidditch pitch, eager to start the new year. She He always felt restless when she he couldn't play; her his mum said it was that she he needed the physical activity to help manage all her his energy, but Kendall had to wonder if there was more to it than all that. She He just knew that she he felt more like herself himself when she he played Quidditch than she he did any other time. Plus, whenever she he had a bad day, she he knew she he could come practice and let out some of her his frustration. If someone got hurt in a match or practice, that was okay, because she he was a beater. People were supposed to get hurt. She He didn't want to hurt anybody, exactly, but sometimes she he needed to hit things. Might as well be bludgers.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                              ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                              ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                              вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Kendall Saunders
                                              House: Gryffindor
                                              Year: Third
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                              Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser I guess

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:00 am
User Image
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
Seventh Year Gryffindor
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excitement
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Gryffindor Team
xStatus: Single

Ana was late to tryouts and ran down to the pitch carrying her gear and broom over her shoulder. She was a little sweaty, but in prime position to play when she arrived. Jack had been made captain, naturally, but there still wasn't a vice captain yet. Ana was curious to see who that would be. "Hey Cap," she said, taking a form to fill out.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {...}
╚════════════════════════╝

Username: Summer II
Character's Name: Anasofia Montenegro
Year: Seventh
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy. Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

_
Aiming: {_}
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 Swing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:{_}
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Summer II

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Once Hamid glanced at the clock that morning, he shot off like a bullet, dressing fast and running even faster and he didn't stop until he arrived at the Quidditch pitch for the tryouts, gasping like a fish out of water as he tried to catch his breath. "Sorry I'm late," he said once he found his voice and if he wasn't already flushed from the exertion then embarrassment would've made him lobster red. He grabbed a form and hastily filled it in before handing it to Jack.

Username: oyehh
                                            Character's Name: Hamid Abbasi
                                            Year: Fourth
                                            Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                            Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                            Second Choice Position: Reserve chaser

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH other team hopefuls tab tab tab FEELING eager

G R Y F F I N D O RxxC H A S E R
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            good armdeft dodgerswift swipe
                                            AC: 16 Modifiers: +6
                                            tab tab
                                            To Goals: x/3
                                            Final Roll: xx

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

username

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm
I'm a moon-walker, I'm like MJ up in the clouds
I know it sounds awkward
I'm filthy as charged, filthy as charged
You're a sweet talker,
But darlin' whatcha gonna say now?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƢƲƖƊƊƖƬƇӇ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ

Jack chuckled, less nervous than before just slightly, as Chris and a few others started coming and greeting him and was feeling alright until the topic of vice captain came up. He twitched a bit before taking a good look at who was still around and available. Half the team were either younger and hadn't been members for a while and others were in his year or older so it wouldn't make sense to have them. After thinking about it for a while, he waved Chelsea over with the need to have a quick talk. One quick talk and acceptance later, he was ready to start! He pulled out a whistle from his pocket (he couldn't do that finger thing and really didn't want to make a full of himself any more than he already had to try and do it in front of people) and blew it loudly making sure he garnered everyone's attention.

"Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out, if you hang in for a bit we'll have a bit of fun and brunch will be served immediately after. I'm kidding about the brunch though if you know something I don't I'd love for you to inform me. Now! If you don't know, I'm Jack Hawthorne your captain and this is Chelsea Durant, newly appointed vice captain and we'll be leading these tryouts. To get things going we'll have a bit of a scrimmage match. Red team will be Chris, Annalise, and Hamid as chasers, London and Kendall as beaters with Chelsea as seeker.

Gold team will have Tally, Joshua, and Charles as chasers, Ana and I as beaters, and Eve as seeker. Lastly Griffin will play the role of keeper for both teams so go easy on him. Beaters will only aim at chasers and other beaters, not at Gryffin or the seekers. I want three laps in the air before starting positions. Let's go!"
                                                    Jack waited until everyone was in the air and on their last laps before releasing the bludgers and snitch, and throwing up the quaffle.

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Hit
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

The midnight marauders,
The higher never come down, never come down
You can't take me anywhere, anywhere
You can't take me anywhere, anywhere
I'm still uninvited, I'm still gonna light it,

oyehh

Summer II

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image
                                                Show me how to lie
                                                You're getting better all the time
                                                And turning all against the one
                                                Is an art that's hard to teach
                                                Another clever word
                                                Sets off an unsuspecting herd
                                                And as you step back into line
                                                A mob jumps to their feet

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tнιяd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve listened to Jack before doing her laps. When the balls were released, she went up in the air, ready to find and catch the snitch.

Gold Team Seeker
                                                AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: Blocking the quaffle +6 Seeking +2, Catching +4
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 6
                                                -/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sure I can get seeker if I wanted to.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Slowly out of line
                                                And drifting closer in your sights
                                                So play it out I'm wide awake
                                                It's a scene about me
                                                There's something in your way
                                                And now someone is gonna pay
                                                And if you can't get what you want
                                                Well it's all because of me

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:00 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Chelsea had been delighted when Jack asked her to be his vice captain. Had she expected it to be her? Hell no. In fact she hadn't expected she'd be the one at all. Sure she'd hoped but she hadn't been holding her breath. Needless to say there was absolutely no way she was turning the position down. Upon getting her laps done she was ready to go head to head with Eve. See what the younger girl was made of. When the quaffle was tossed Chelsea got to searching for the snitch.

Status : Hyped || Omg I'm vice captain!
                                                    Company : Gryffindors

OOC : Red Team Seeker
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 17 (nop)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams :
                                                    Red team

Chasers : Chris, Annalise, and Hamid
                                                    Beaters : London and Kendall
                                                    Seeker : Chelsea

Gold team
                                                    Chasers : Tally, Joshua, and Charles
                                                    Beaters : Ana and Jack
                                                    Seeker : Eve

Keeper : Griffin

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 1, 10, 8, 6, 2, 5, 8, 6 Total: 60 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:05 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Third Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Reserve Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris was ready. He listened to Jack's instruction and smiled upon hearing Chelsea's vice captain status. Getting his team color, he got to doing his laps. Once in position for the toss up, Chris raced for the quaffle the moment it was thrown. Hopefully he could get to it before the gold team did.

OOC : Red Team Chaser
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 15
                                                    Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Shooting, +3 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer

Teams :
                                                    Red team

Gold team

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 8, 8, 9, 6, 4, 5, 10, 6 Total: 70 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:22 am
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindorhalfbloodsecond year

After flying her laps, Tally got into position and then kicked off the ground. She went up for the quaffle against Chris, hoping to reach the scarlet ball before the older boy could.

OOC:
Position: Gold Team Chaser
Mods: +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:23 am
You don't fear the fall
You built a wall

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

Tally reached the quaffle first, to her delight. She grabbed the ball and tucked it under her arm as she headed for the goals, determined to try to score.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 1/3

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
You gave it all you had
But take the pain

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea continued looking for the snitch. She knew it couldn't evade her sight forever. Course it could sure as hell try. She did plan on finding it though regardless on how long it took.

Status : Hyped || Omg I'm vice captain!

OOC : Red Team Seeker
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 14 (nop)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams :
                                                    Red team

Gold team

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Third Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Reserve Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris had hoped that he'd be able to grab the quaffle. Unfortunately Tally beat him too it. Racing after her he planned on getting his hands on that ball. Heading in close he attempted to take that quaffle away for team red.

OOC : Red Team Chaser
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Tally - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 14 (so close)
                                                    AC: 15
                                                    Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Shooting, +3 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer

Teams :
                                                    Red team

Gold team

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                              ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                              вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                              ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                              ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall felt better as soon as she he was on her his broom and in the air. She He didn't love that she he was being restricted on who she he could hit, but whatever. It's just practice, and the first practice of the year. And technically just tryouts. No biggie. After careful consideration, she he decided, go big or go home, and aimed at Jack.

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                              ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                              ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                              вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

xxxRED TEAM BEATERxxx
                                              Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Mods: (+4 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: Jack
                                              Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack, various Gryffindors
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's do this

London watched the game for a second, thinking the teams were lined up nicely. He was preparing for a hit when he noticed Kendall aiming at Jack. Bold move, but well respected. He opted to go for a speedier target and swung, hoping to hit Tally so she'd give up the quaffle.

null

AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: Talia Walsh
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:12 {Missed!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am
You don't fear the fall
You built a wall

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

Tally narrowly dodged Chris, then a bludger from an older beater, as she made her way towards the goals. Her heart was pounding, but at least she still had her grip on the quaffle.

OOC:
Post to Goal: 2/3

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
You gave it all you had
But take the pain

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:47 am
User Image
                                                Show me how to lie
                                                You're getting better all the time
                                                And turning all against the one
                                                Is an art that's hard to teach
                                                Another clever word
                                                Sets off an unsuspecting herd
                                                And as you step back into line
                                                A mob jumps to their feet

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tнιяd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve continued looking for the snitch. It shouldn't be too hard to find it, hopefully.

Gold Team Seeker
                                                Modifiers: Blocking the quaffle +6 Seeking +2, Catching +4
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 8
                                                -/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sure I can get seeker if I wanted to.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Slowly out of line
                                                And drifting closer in your sights
                                                So play it out I'm wide awake
                                                It's a scene about me
                                                There's something in your way
                                                And now someone is gonna pay
                                                And if you can't get what you want
                                                Well it's all because of me

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games