Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 am
((I fill my friends in thoroughly. wink ... sweatdrop Man that sounded dirty. redface ))

She watches the exchange between Daniel and Billy the Pudding Master with hushed and veiled giggles. Any time Billy turns to look at her, she quickly puts on a wide-eyed expression. eek

When he finally meanders away, dame breaks out in quiet giggles, lol .

"dame is just fine, Daniel. But I'll have you know, I will forever call that man Billy the Pudding Master," more giggle escape from her mouth. dame bites her lip to stop them, failing somewhat miserably.

When Dan offers her some of the pudding, she eyes the brown one ravishingly, like she might jump over the table to fight him for it. "Oh..." she says nonchalantly, "I am quite smitten with chocolate...I'll take some of that one, iff'n ya don't mind..." The girl motions to the brown one and looks up at Daniel, winking, "I'll even share! biggrin Because, if you haven't had pudding before, which is odd neutral confused , then you most certainly need to try these kinds. 3nodding " dame points to the white one, "That one is most likely vanilla flavoured and that one," she points to the pink one, "I'm guessing is strawberry? I have no idea. Maybe cherry? Really? Hell if I know, I stick to my chocolates." She grabs her spoon beside her tray and digs in, getting a generous helping onto it. She places it in her mouth and moans slightly, "Mmmmmmm."

"...Okay," she says while still swallowing, "Not the best pudding in the world, but hey, I used to work in daycare. Not much gets worse than that. rofl "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:19 pm
FireSpark
If nothing else, this trip has granted me knowledge of the almighty pudding.

(( rofl rofl ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:45 pm
{{Firespark, thank you for that morning/afternoon laugh! rofl I've died several times reading and to know that this is a character that you've -just- made up and are still creating along the way, awesome. I cannot wait to see what else "King of the Tomato People" has in store}}

-riding all night, stopping only to refuel when necessary, he pulls into Chessex,FL as dawn broke the horizon. His body was stiff and sore while his a** was numb from riding his motorcycle as hard as he did. Slowly, he rolls through the small town, looking around at all the familiar mom-and-pop places lining the main street. He'd nod at the occassional shopkeep he'd see bustling down the sidewalk towards their respective store, cup of steaming coffee in one hand, newspaper shoved under the opposite arm while holding keys in their free hand. He could already feel the heat of the day and the sun had barely risen to a four o'clock position. Letting out a heavy breath, he wish he'd thought about that before he left but knew it didn't matter. He could wear nothing but a thong and he'd still be drenched with sweat due to the humidity of the location. With Chessex on the cusp of swamp central, there's no beating it. As a matter of fact, the little backwater town he found Icy in all those years ago was about an hours drive from there, and how they came to be a team at one point......

Shaking his head, he abruptly makes a left turn at a little boutique, heading down into a resident area. Soon he came across a gravel road that led through the different "zones" of the residence. First there was the trailer park, then the shotgun houses, more gravel road, the low-rent-one-step-higher-than-a-shotgun-house houses, more gravel road, the slap-a-coat-of-paint-and-shiny-doorhandles-then-double-rent houses, more gravel road that turns into a muddy dirt path and woods. As the path winds and turns, the wooded area becomes denser and deeper, while the heat and bugs become more intense. Every now and then you'd see between the overgrown moss-ridden trees a house set back a good twenty feet from the path. Some where kept decent looking with somewhat neat yards, others were quarantined-bound, yards devouring the numerous amounts of junked cars parked haphazardly all over the place. The path began to climb and wind, the muddy path grabbing for his tires and making him spin out a time or two.

Soon he was atop the hill Liv's great-grandmothers house stood on. It sat in a clearing enough for sunlight and blue skies to filter through, a white two story house with a screened in porch that surrounded it. The grass was as immaculate as ever, trees, shrubs and bushes the same. Behind the house was a massive backyard that gave way into the same woods that surrounded the little estate, the same woods Lo made into her own jungle. Pulling onto the graveled driveway, he starts for the carport on the right side of the house and stops dead in his tracks. He snatched his lid off and blinked, stared, rubbed his eyes and blinked again, working his jaw and grinding his teeth as he looked at his car sitting in the carport. -His- car -sitting- in the carport, which meant it was driven along that gruesome gravel road, potholed filled asphalt, body-sized bumps in the muddy path to here. Brows furrowed and eyes narrowed, he parks behind -his- car and latches his lid on one of his handles, placing the kickstand down.

Off his bike, he strides up to the stairs, wiping a hand across his tired, haggard face and stomping along the way to get as much mud off his boots and pants before bounding up the steps. Inside the porch area, Stubbs is the first to greet him at the door, looking sullen and like he'd been crying. Forgetting his muddy attire, he rushes past Stubbs and through the door, stopping in the foyer as Horne rounds the corner from the sitting area with Mama T, the sister of Liv's grandmother, under his arm. They both looked up to see him standing there with a mosaic of emotions crossing his face. When Horne looked down and off to the side pained and Mama T gave him those soulful, knowledgeable eyes filled with anguish, he staggered backwards stumbling into Stubbs. Catching him and holding the both of them up, Stubbs pushed Flame back to his feet as his shoulders sagged heavily and his head hung low, silent tears streaming down his face-

{{EDITED SLIGHTLY X2}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:12 pm
((Glad everyone is having as much fun reading him, as I am writing him. Feels good to be doing this again.))

Daniel smiled as Dame went straight for the dark brown pudding. Pulling the other two small bowls in front him, Daniel scooped a large spoonful of the white, and shoveled it in with undue haste. He practically giggled as he licked the spoon clean. He was already scooping a heap from the pink bowl while Dame was still enjoying her first mouthful. As he raises the the second spoonful to his mouth, he smiles broadly at Dame’s laughter.

“See? I knew you didn’t belong here. So different from everyone else here.”

Daniel quickly devours the pink pudding, and as he empties his mouth, his smile returns.

“Oh, but I do love this, not that I’m entirely sure how it’s supposed to actually taste, but I’ll take your word for it. What I really relish is this slippy-sloppy feel I get when it goes down. All warm and cuddly really.”

Daniel pauses for a moment, his eyes shifting between the three bowls before them. Then with a smirk and chuckle, he dips his spoon into each one, one after the other. That done, he swallows the multi-colored mass in a single go. He shows a great effort in swallowing it all, and seems to ponder the experience for a moment.

“Yep. Still good.”

In short order, amongst a tirade of chuckles and giggles, the two of them manage to finish off the puddings. Daniel’s face is one of contentment that slides only slightly as a hand appears on his shoulder.

“Alright. You’ve had your fill. Time to go. Your curfew’s in ten minutes.”

Daniel looks disappointed, but understanding.

“Ah, very well Master Billy. As you say, so shall I do. Willingly or otherwise.”

Daniel stands slowly, and gives a slight bow to Dame.

“My fair lady Dame, it was a most enjoyable experience, and I look forward to the next one. But alas, I must currently retire to my chamber of solitude and cushioned walls.”

As he stands upright, he looks towards the orderly with a defiant look on his face.

“And as for you Billy, Lee of Order, and Master of all things Pudding, I would wager you that I can beat you there.”

His orderly, Billy, sighed and rolled his eyes.

“And what would we be talking about now?”

“ZING!”

Daniel throws his hands straight up in the air and begins running out of the dining hall, dodging tables and leaping over chairs as he goes, laughing like a mad man the entire way. The sound of his maniacal laughter follows him, fading as he heads down the halls at full speed. Billy the orderly can only grumble as he starts jogging to try and catch.

“Dammit. Teach me to sign for anything.”  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:04 pm
Amy was floating around the house that day putting up Halloween decorations both outside and inside. Sure, it wasn't October yet, but close enough. She LOVED Halloween, even though it mocked her sometimes. She didn't care. It was a magical and thrilling night!

She was busy putting up the fake cobwebs around the bushes outside right now. Thistle was using her horn to cause them to float up over the bushes and Amy would stretch them out before they would both lower the cobwebs over the bushes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 pm
*walks up carrying a couple of bags of groceries. Velcore is flying behind him, another bag in his mouth. Seeing Amy putting cobwebs up, he quietly walks up behind her* Aren't there enough real spiderwebs around here?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm
Amy smiled brightly and turned her head to look at Karrie. She was currently stretched out piece of web right now.

"Not since I've been here there haven't been! Well not until now... Which I am also responsible for..."

She paused for a moment and then just laughed softly and shook her head. "Well, there haven't been real cobwebs here for awhile. These are perfect for Halloween, don't you think?!"

Amy leaned over and kissed his cheek. When she pulled back and saw Velcore behind Karrie, she blushed slightly.

"Hey Velcore... Need help with that bag?"

She had felt slightly awkward around Velcore lately ever since she and Karrie had had sex in the living room. It had been passionate and crazy and wonderful... but she still blushed sometimes when she was around Velcore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 pm
*chuckles* I'm sure we can come up with something better than cobwebs to decorate the yard with. I do have supplies to build stuff with... *kisses her cheek, since his hands are too full to allow him to hug her*

*unable to answer because of the bag handles in his mouth, flies up to the door and waits for somebody to open it*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 pm
Amy grinned at Karrie in excitement. "That you do! Oh! How about ceramic pumpkins? Glass ghosts? Oh my gosh! Glass ghosts would look so cool! I can help you with it if you need it."

Before Amy or Karrie could look up and see Velcore at the door, Thistle turned her head to look at him and then used her horn to open the door for him. She squeaked as well. However, since she had turned her attention and magic to the door and Velcore, the cobweb she had been focusing on fell to the bush below.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm
*thinks for a moment, then nods* Glass ghosts, I think we can do. I still have everything from when I played around with blowing glass. If you want to make the pumpkins, we'll have to make a trip to the store.

*nods to Thistle, then flies inside, putting the bag on the kitchen table before going back outside*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Amy had dropped the cobweb as well, really getting excited about the decorations now, as if she hadn't been before. "Yes! We should go to the store to get supplies, both for ceramic pumpkins and real carved pumpkins! And can we use a few different colors in the ghosts, like just for small waves and splashes of faint color? Kind of an eerie appearance."

Thistle squeaked happily over at Velcore and then concentrated on the cobweb that had been dropped by her and Amy. She started to cause it to float over to Velcore, above his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:45 pm
It's a bit late tonight, but we can probably go tomorrow. We need to figure out what exactly we need, anyway. We don't want to carve real pumpkins yet either. They'd rot long before Halloween.

*looks curiously up at the cobweb floating over his head*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:50 pm
Amy nodded, calming down a little bit. "True, it is... But that just means plenty of time to prepare! Don't you love Halloween, Karrie?"

She reached over and grabbed some of the bags from Karrie, wanting to help him.

When Velcore looked up at the cobweb, Thistle allowed it to lightly brush against his nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:57 pm
*lets her take some of the bags* I do. I love decorating for it. I get to do both my house and Kits'. *grins and starts walking into the house* I have some pictures of what we did last year if you want to see.

*sneezes, blowing the cobweb up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:03 pm
Amy grinned brightly again and her entire face was positively beaming. "Both houses, really?! Oh my gosh! Would you and Kits mind if I join you both this year? That would be so much fun!"

She walked closer to him and rested her chin on his chest as she grinned up at him.

Thistle whinnied in laughter when Velcore sneezed and the cobweb blew up into the air. She guided it to rest along his back and tail next.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games