Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Crystal heaves an exasperated sigh and gathers her things. "I'll be in the library if anyone needs me."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:40 pm

User Image
*Comes back into the Great Hall for a late Dinner.
As she enters the Hall, she see's Crystal and Kamalia, leaving for the Library.
As she notices this, she also realizes her robe pockets have just gotten a bit heaver.
When she looked inside, there was a bag of jelly beans.*

"I wonder where THESE came from?!"

*She said as she pasted James at the Slytherin Table and walked up to the Head Table.*

(Yeah, I thought so, lol.)

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:17 pm

* Rena walked in with four pitchers of lemonade and set them all spread out on the slytherin table.*
" four down 16 to go" *she muttered concentrating on her task.*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm

User Image

*Walks into the Great Hall for dinner on time for once. Makes her way up to the Head Table and sits down in her usual seat. As she got comfortable, the food appeared. She picked out a piece of roast chicken, potatoes, and carrots. She thought that this would go good with the changing weather. She sat their eating and drinking from her water goblet until she had finished her plate. She sat there quite full and then, dessert appeared. She saw apple pie and jut had to have a small slice. After dinner was over, she sat and conversed for a while then left the Great Hall and made her way back up to the Astronomy Tower. There were still some Extra Credit work on her mind.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Crystal plops down in her usual spot at the Slytherin table. She pulls out parchment, a quill, and an empty ink well. She pours a vial of silver liquid into the ink well. While she does this food appears. Crystal looks at it all and decides she only wants apple pie. She takes a big bite and says "Dear Uncle Intuitious..." before writing it down. Then she laughs for a long time.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 am

*ambria walks into the great hall for a late breakfast and sits at the gryffindor table. She picks out a biskit with gravy and another with strawberry jelly. and some chicken. she looks around and only sees a few students* "they must all be at hogsmead."

tealflower1928

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:45 am

*appears as a croackroack*
*crawls up sonas's leg so i can get to the table*
*has a shield charm on*
*sits on the table eating things when i turn back into a elf*
"hmm professor i think that you must beforgetting those joke jelly beans you ordered from zonko's shop? thats probally where those came from"
*after eating my meal and freaking people out i head to the kitchens*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:26 am

*seeing him off to the kitchens Ambria getts up to follow*
"what is he up to?"

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:44 am

Crystal screams when she first sees James on Sonas then gets really wide-eyed when he turns into himself. After he leaves she puts a hand over her face and sighs. "I think he just enjoys hearing us scream," she says.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 am

User Image

Walks in just in time to see a few people freak out before shaking head. Goes to table to grab a few sandwiches, Pumpkin Pasties and a butter beer. Stuffs it all into my messenger bag then turns to head out. Waves at a few friends before walking out to head to the grounds.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Crystal waves to Kamalia and goes back to her letter. When she's finished, she puts everything back in her bag, takes one last big bite out of her apple pie, and walks out of the great hall.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

*Lacey The house elf wanders in, Thirsty from being pestered by Numerous slytherin Boys*
"Ooh Lemonade! Someone must have known i was coming"
*Snatches Glass from unexpecting slytherin student*
"Thanks Kid...Don't glare at me like that! being a house elf is thirsty work..."
*Gulps down three more glasses of lemonade and leaves to torment more of the castle*

XxKittieKatzxX

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 am

*enters later for lunch and doesnt eat much*
waits for people to appear for the lucheon that the house elves prepared for us*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 pm

*Comes in Carrying Plates of Cookies.*
"Hello All"
*Sets Plates across the house tables*
"Heres the cookies for your Luncheon. Nice meeting you goodbye, Ill Be back with more lemonade seeing as a i drank all of yours."

XxKittieKatzxX

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:46 pm

User Image * Ambria walked into the great hall and sat at the gryffindor table. looking over at the slytherin table then back she hoped before anyone spotted her* "hmmm whats in these cookies?" she asked taking a bite of one that looked like it had colorful chocolate chips in it.*
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games