Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:08 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Peals of laughter came from Jun as the scene began to unfold. Indeed, he had done well with his playful scheming.

"Beasts, Ishi-san? Yare, yare....I guess I really am The Big Bad Wolf." he chortled, bringing his hand to his mouth, trying to cover his cheese-eating grin.

As his ear was kissed, Hayato turned his attention away from the others and immediately focused in on Shou, as though there were no one else in existence when the star addressed him.

"Mmmmm...really, baby? Too busy? I didn't know you looked at the little manager and Narcissus-san in such a way." he grinned and leaned forward, kissing Shou's painted lips. He wasn't one for self-restraint, as long as he knew he wasn't being filmed or photographed. Really, he could care less about everyone on the plane having to tolerate his blatant PDA.

But then Izzy Lucky was going on about something else and Jun looked up just in time to see the manager lick his spoon.
Well....he was a cute one. A very sweet one. It made him regret what he had done even more, and he already regretted it to the core of his being.

Yet...at the same time, what Ishi had just done was the funniest thing ever! Coming from an innocent like that, especially!

Once again, the dark vocalist burst into peals of laughter.
It really would be the best vacation ever. It was starting to be the best flight ever already.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:21 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Stumbling into the room, it took him a second to catch his feet but then he turned around and faced the man that had closed the door and locked it. "Well you ..wanted to learn...I'm sure... I could...teach you." Oh it was so hard not to be taken in by that seductive voice. He licked his lips thinking about the...food...the man...and well thoughts he probably shouldn't be thinking.

But then the man had grabbed is waist again and he moved in close so easily. It has been so long since...well...there it was, again he was lost in those blue eyes and wanted...just wanted to... Izzy didn't have to wait long. Because one sentence later, his lips were claimed and his heart skipped a beat then another.

He returned the sweet kiss, tenderly and warmly. Fingers slid up around Akihiko's lower back so he could hold on as his heart focused on that kiss alone. His lips parted as he pressed back not wanting this moment to end. "Mmm...no...no audience...Just...us." Were the only words he would say before kissing deeply of those lips he desired once again.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:23 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Sugoi? Supa man?" the young blond tilted his head, puzzling over that statement.
"I don't get it....I...well....I guess you're right. Huh. That's odd....it was like I could see where I was going....but I know I can't see. Weird....cool!"

Happily, Chiyou let himself be pulled into Nakai's arms as he giggled like a child.

"Mm...I hope I can go home soon. I don't feel like I need to be here any longer. The medicine they gave me is making me feel much better already. As a matter of fact..." Chi grinned, getting an idea. He really wanted to test something.

"Tag! You're it!" he blurted out, pushing Nakai away just enough for him to take off out the door and down the hall, moving rather quickly, and not running into a single thing.

He could feel it...feel the way the air shifted around objects, walls, people...he could practically see it. It was...crazy. It was probably the most awesome thing he could imagine, being blind as he was.
If he could get by this well...well, imagine how it would be if he actually got some sight back!

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It came naturally... the want and will to take the lead.

Narcissus hadn't really had a seme streak lately... but for some damn reason this manager just... just brought it out in him.

And after the text messages... after those assurances that this man cared about HIM not just the man he had been before his coma...
Well, all the young Koyasu really wanted was to find out just what this man was all about.
Who he was...
Where he fit into Narcissus' life...

Releasing Izzy's chin, Akihiko deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue past Izzy's lips and delving into the megane-clad man's mouth, tasting... teasing...
Stawberries...
Sweet cream covered strawberries...
That was what Izzy Lucky tasted like to him...

Moaning softly, Akihiko wrapped both of his arms around Izzy's waist, lifting the man just enough to guide him backward to the edge of the bed.

He kissed his manager again before falling onto the bed with him.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

How long he had been out of it, he wasn't sure, but he imagined it couldn't have been but a moment or so...
Slowly, Ryu opened his gem-like eyes, gazing up at Naoko.

"Naoko..." the violinist whispered, smiling. Carefully, he reached up and brushed a lock of blond hair behind the pianist's ear.

"Gomen nasai...I guess I was a bit shocked. I remember now. That you didn't mean to hurt me. You tried to save me. I remember,somehow, hearing what you said. You're the reason I lived, baby. I remember that now. You're the reason my heart kept beating. I lived for you."

Sitting up again. though dizzy, Ryu grabbed for the ring, removing it from the box and taking Naoko by the hand, sliding the gem onto his ring finger.

"I will always live for you, Naoko."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Even as Ryu placed the ring on his finger, Naoko's amber eyes focused on his hand... a hand that was shaking... fingers twitching even as he tried so hard to calm down...
But he just kept staring at it.
The blond couldn't refuse his lover's request a third time... he just couldn't...
It would break Ryuukaze's heart if he did.

But he was so scared to accept that love...
Because...
Well...
He didn't deserve it...

"Ryu... don't..." Naoko whispered, appearing broken hearted at the gesture.
And he was...
He loved the violinist so much... so much it hurt... every time he thought about what he'd done... the innocent life he'd taken... Chiyou...
Naoko didn't know how he could even look at his akuma any more...

Shaking, the blond leaned over, pressing his forehead against Ryu's chest as he held the man close.
Tears were streaming from his eyes... he couldn't control it... that flood of emotions...

"I need help, Ryu... please..." Naoko whispered brokenly. "I... I want... god I love you, Ryu but please... I need help..." he swallowed, a sob breaking from his throat. "I can't do this... please..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:25 pm

User Image

No...this wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want more tears...didn't want more fears. Yet...it was obvious something was deeply wrong with Naoko. Something incredibly broken.

"Baby...baby shhh...it's ok. It's ok. Sweetheart...if this is over Hayato and all that...just let it go. I'll take you to any doctor you want to see, anywhere at all, if that's what you need. You know all you have to do is ask. I'll do anything for you. You don't have to cry."

It hurt, knowing that Naoko, for whatever reason, didn't seem to want his commitment, but it was there, whether the pianist wanted it or not. He didn't feel he could not love the man. There was just too much in his heart for Oumori Naoko.

"Don't you know, baby, that you are my forever. You are like a spouse to me. You don't ever have to be afraid anymore..."

But oh, if only Ryu knew...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 pm

"I'm just so angry..." Naoko whispered between his tears. "I want to hurt people, Ryu... all the time... I... I see someone happy and... and... and I just want to rip their throat out... I can't stop it..."

The pianist was shaking, trying desperately to tell the truth... but knowing he couldn't...
Not everything...
If he did...

Well, Ryu would be dead.
Simple as that.

"And yesterday the... with the drugs, I... I don't remember what happened but I just crave all the time, Ryu-kun." he licked his lips, looking to the man who he still held close. "And it hurts... every part of me hurts and I don't want you to have to... I don't want you caught in this... please... you... you nearly died before because of my messes!"

Standing, the pianist released his lover and paced across the room, one hand on the back of his neck.
He was rubbing at the bandage... a bandage which had bled through thanks to his constant nervousness and scratching.

"I don't want you to die, Ryu... please..." Naoko whispered brokenly, his back to the violinist. He clenched his hand, bringing it up to look at the ring on his finger. "If I ever lost you... I... I..."

But he couldn't finish the sentence.
He couldn't say that he'd die too...
That he'd kill himself...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 pm

User Image

So that was what it was, huh? It had all been too much for Naoko...and Naoko couldn't cope anymore.

Well, he could understand that. After all Naoko had been through, all his problems before hand...how could he not lose his grip on things?

When Naoko stood, Ryu followed, turning Naoko to face him as he pinned the pianist to the wall.

"Baby, I want you to listen to me, and listen to me carefully. I am not going to die. I am not going to go anywhere. You are not going to fall apart, because I won't let you. I'll hold you together, one way or another. Ok? I promise...even if I have to put my music career on hold. You come first. Now...do you want me to take you to a doctor now? What do you want? Focus, doll, and tell me what it is you need me to do."

Whatever Naoko said, he would do. He had the money to do nearly anything that need be done, and if he had to, he figured he could ask his boss, Matsumoto-san, for any further help.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 pm

For a split second there was genuine fear in Naoko's eyes as Ryu pinned him to the wall.
But then the fear vanished and the blond looked down, his hair covering his amber eyes.

"A doctor will put me away... I'm not right, Ryu... something's broken and I don't know how to fix it..." he shivered as if cold before reaching out one hand and clutching his akuma's sleeve in an almost child-like manner. "I'm scared... I just want everything to stop... The..." he swallowed, his grip on Ryu's sleeve tightening. "I have more drugs in my coat pocket... I... I don't want to crave anyone other than you, Ryu-kun... I don't want to crave anything other than you and the music... that's all I want... is that so wrong? Deep down it's all I really want but... but this rage and anger... I can't make it go away and... and I'm scared that... that I'll hurt someone... really hurt them and..." his grip remained tight, but the pianist's legs gave out and he sank to his knees between Ryuukaze and the wall. "I don't want this, Ryu... I never wanted this..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

User Image

Worse and worse and worse...

At this point, Ryu couldn't imagine how things could be any worse.
The situation was horrible as it stood, but he tried to keep his cool, think with a level head, and do what had to be done.

"Sweetheart...you mean to tell me you went out and got drugs? I thought you were just slipped some in a drink? I don't understand...but sweetie...we have to do something, even if it means having you, you know, "go on a vacation" for a while."

Walking across the room, Ryuukaze picked up Naoko's coat and sifted through his pockets, pulling out the drugs.

"Kami-sama..." he said, shaking his head in disappointment. Not so much in Naoko as in himself for not being able to prevent this.

Stepping back over to the blond huddled on the floor, he knelt down and helped him to his feet, walking him over to the bed and wrapping him in the blanket.

"I know you never wanted this, darling. Nobody ever said you did. But we have to do something about this, no matter how bad you don't want to."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 pm

"I was slipped them... but then they wore off and... and I wanted it so bad... I couldn't help it. I... I didn't want you to know or see me like that so... so I..." tears leaked from his eyes, even as he sat on the bed, wrapped in the blanket.

But he couldn't help rubbing his neck again... like he could rub away what he'd done... tear it out of him physically...

"Don't... please just don't leave me alone, Ryu... please... I..." he took a quick breath, trying to get his explanation out. "When Hayato left to... to get you, I... Ryu, I dislocated my thumb to escape handcuffs... I clawed up the floorboards with my bare hands to get to a pipe so I could carve a hole big enough for my hand in the door. When I got downstairs he had you and... and I begged him to stop... I said I'd do anything for him... even dress up as Jun if he wanted but... but it pissed him off and... and he started to choke you... he was going to... to break your voice again and... and I... all I could think about was your beautiful voice and... and I just grabbed the pipe I'd used and swung but... but he moved and... and I..."

Naoko gasped softly, removing his hand from his neck, fingertips coated in his own blood... but he didn't stop talking even as he clutched the blanket tighter around his body.

"I killed you... I didn't mean to but... but I... I killed you, Ryu. You were dead. And I just... I wanted to die... I wanted him to just kill me too but... but he wouldn't and... and I cried and cried for hours, curled up against your body..." the pianist's expression was hidden by his hair as he recalled those dark hours. "He made me do things to you, Ryu... he enjoyed watching me suffer... just like Jun did... and I couldn't escape... I couldn't run because he said he'd kill Sai next and I had to protect him because I... I couldn't protect you and..."

It was then that Naoko looked up, genuine pain and torment in his amber eyes.
A look that Ryu had never seen in the man before.
Ever.

"I killed you... and all I ever wanted to do was protect and love you. I would have died for you, Ryu! I still would! And I was so afraid of you remembering and learning the truth... so afraid you'd hate me but you... you..." the hand with the ring clenched tightly as he felt that weight on his finger.

A weight reminding him that this man really did love him.

"I see other people who don't know the horrors I've had... who take their happiness for granted... and I just... I just want to..." he shook his head, looking away. "I wanted to push you away from what I'd become... I never wanted you to know this darkness, Ryu..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:36 pm

"Chi, Chiyou!" but before Nakai even knew what was happening... the 'kid' had sprinted out the door and down the hall.

Sighing, the blond shook his head... what was Chiyou thinking?

Surely he'd run into a nurse or trip on some old geezer in a wheelchair... something... what about a patch of floor with a wet floor sign that he couldn't see?

Chasing off after him, Nakai found himself smiling.
He was glad Chiyou was so happy... glad the younger man could smile.
But the guitarist did have to wonder if the smile were genuine...

After all, Chiyou'd been through a lot...

Stopped at the nurses' station, Kai sighed. "Any of you lovely ladies seen a head bandaged blond dash down the hall?" he asked with a charming smirk. "Oh and... I'd like Chiyou's discharge papers filed ASAP. I'm sure the doctor will agree. After all... the kid's blind and he's running down the halls playing tag. Probably a good sign of him feeling well, ne?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 am

User Image

"I won't leave you alone, Naoko...but you have to calm down." the violinist continued trying to soothe the blond...but he was beginning to feel a little out of control himself. He had dealt with a lot, and he knew how to handle a lot because of it, but this was something far more intense than he had any idea how to manage.

He listened silently to his lover explain the events that lead up to this, and the more he heard of the details, the more he understood just how Naoko got to this point.
And then...when he looked up with those tortured golden eyes, Ryu knew this was beyond him. He didn't think he could fix this just by loving Naoko.
That didn't mean he was giving up on the man...but he would have to do something. Perhaps a lot of things. And Naoko very well might not like some of them.

"Tenshi, you can't be like this, you know that, right? You can't let these things consume you. You simply cannot be angry at everyone who has some sort of happiness. That isn't right. Beloved...if you let this eat you alive, then you will be losing me, because you won't be the one I love anymore. And...I don't think I could live like that. Not without you." he pulled Naoko's hands down and held them as he spoke.

"Now, do you want to get ready and go find some help, or do you have any other suggestions on what we should do?"
He sounded a bit cold, even to himself, but Ryu was doing his best to be objective now. Fix the problem, then deal. He was trying to, at least. It was difficult for him not to freak out and have a meltdown, but he managed....for now.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Giggling all the way, Chiyou didn't trip, didn't fall, didn't run into anything. It was amazing!
At least...until he couldn't tell where he was.

Yep...he was lost. Totally. And when he realized that, he became frightened....and when he became frightened, he lost control of himself and could no longer tell what he was around.

Stumbling, the blond ran into a wall, clinging to it, trying to follow it...until he hit a drinking fountain and bruised his hip on it, slipping and falling.

"Kai....Kai!" he cried out, hoping the guitarist was somewhere. It was terrifying now. What had been fun had become a nightmare. For all he knew, he would fall down an elevator shaft if he kept moving.

Curling into a ball, Chiyou fitted himself underneath the fountain and began to cry until someone came and got him.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games