Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:22 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD that's going to just put a doubble meaning on the word like what they did to 'special'
I think Travis put them there >.> <.<
Ok ok so I will watch out for it....Or just call Jean by Jade and it will be fixed >.> <.< forget proper grammer!
*blink blink* I don't remeber my dreams last night.
Darn those euphamisms.
<.< >.> What was Travis doing there?
XD Calling her Jade works for me. I believe I've been confused with the jeans thing before too.
Oh~ well then that's a good sign. ^___^
And~ ttyl. =]
*shakes head in sadness*
I would be asking him the same question.
Her name is confusing but it's funny when they spell her name like 'Gean' she get's really mad ><
*nod nod* it must of been good since i slightly slept in.
Guah, I sat through the most boring lecture today. @.@ It's one of those where I thought 40 minutes had passed... when it was only 18. D;
He's sounding more and more like Benny each day.
XD It's understandable. ...I don't understand it when people mispell your name, right after you've spelled it out to them.
n.n Sounds good. x3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD that's going to just put a doubble meaning on the word like what they did to 'special'
I think Travis put them there >.> <.<
Ok ok so I will watch out for it....Or just call Jean by Jade and it will be fixed >.> <.< forget proper grammer!
*blink blink* I don't remeber my dreams last night.
Darn those euphamisms.
<.< >.> What was Travis doing there?
XD Calling her Jade works for me. I believe I've been confused with the jeans thing before too.
Oh~ well then that's a good sign. ^___^
And~ ttyl. =]
*shakes head in sadness*
Her name is confusing but it's funny when they spell her name like 'Gean' she get's really mad ><
Guah, I sat through the most boring lecture today. @.@ It's one of those where I thought 40 minutes had passed... when it was only 18. D;
XD It's understandable. ...I don't understand it when people mispell your name, right after you've spelled it out to them.
n.n Sounds good. x3
Haha oh you poor soul.
Well I would think travis would have more morals then that but I guess not o:
Are you speaking from experiance XD I've never had that happen to me since my name is so damn easy *gonk* And no one calls me by my real name unless they are really mad at me ^^;
Over slept... ment to put in that word. Today I cleaned the kitchen @.@ but I still have to clean it some more! @.@
I might actually go dancing tonight O:

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*shakes head in sadness*
n.n Sounds good. x3
Haha oh you poor soul.
Are you speaking from experiance XD I've never had that happen to me since my name is so damn easy *gonk* And no one calls me by my real name unless they are really mad at me ^^;
Over slept... ment to put in that word. Today I cleaned the kitchen @.@ but I still have to clean it some more! @.@
u.u At least it's over for now. =D
Travis does too many different things to have morals. XD
I am. Mostly about my last name though. Really? XD;; I've never had that thing where you're called by your full name when you're in trouble. Well, I don't really go by a nickname anyway.
I want to sleep in. Ooo~ fun, fun. >3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:00 pm
Okay... this is a quote from the MPT. Am I missing something? Because I easily understand what Inoman_san said, but they're treating him like he's a genius.

Marilon_Munroe
Inoman_san
Marilon_Munroe
Inoman_san
MaximumMoose
Ah, the english language.... Someone mush have been really hammered when they thought of it.
only such true geniuses could have figured a language with such a flexible syntax to allow continuous mutation and evolution... not to mention alloe the incorpoartion of at least several different languages right off the bat.

am I going to fast? rofl wahmbulance

eek
don't let it hurt your brain... it's too much at once, i realize... xp

K 3nodding

MaximumMoose
RozenMaiden_Suigintou
MaximumMoose
Inoman_san
MaximumMoose
xd You thought about it a little too much, didn't you?
indeed. just a little. I'm a graduate with a degree in English. Not that I always make the best of it.. rolleyes
xd You need to be knocked down a couple notches, don't you? xp
ninja Mya....my brain hurts from all the knowledge. @_@;
Steal someone else's. 3nodding

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:15 pm
sdrawkcab
Okay... this is a quote from the MPT. Am I missing something? Because I easily understand what Inoman_san said, but they're treating him like he's a genius.

Marilon_Munroe
Inoman_san
Marilon_Munroe
Inoman_san
only such true geniuses could have figured a language with such a flexible syntax to allow continuous mutation and evolution... not to mention alloe the incorpoartion of at least several different languages right off the bat.

am I going to fast? rofl wahmbulance

eek

K 3nodding

MaximumMoose
RozenMaiden_Suigintou
MaximumMoose
Inoman_san
indeed. just a little. I'm a graduate with a degree in English. Not that I always make the best of it.. rolleyes
Oh yeah he likes to put on airs. Some people u.u; the contomplate death for 5minutes and then think they are some crazy deep thinkers *rolls eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:29 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*shakes head in sadness*
n.n Sounds good. x3
Haha oh you poor soul.
I am. Mostly about my last name though. Really? XD;; I've never had that thing where you're called by your full name when you're in trouble. Well, I don't really go by a nickname anyway.

you survived that's good ^^;
That's not his fault, but it becomes his fault.
I just gave up on trying to make my sure they said my name right ^^;
Oh yeah "Katherine Elizabeth!" "Ohhhhh"
Well if you went to bed earlier....
I will as soon i'm done with this project >.> <.<
I just got a call from my boss that I don't have to work on thursday! 8] And i got to talk to shoubi @.@ can this day get better?

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

Marilon_Munroe
Inoman_san
Marilon_Munroe

eek

K 3nodding

MaximumMoose
RozenMaiden_Suigintou
MaximumMoose
Oh yeah he likes to put on airs. Some people u.u; the contomplate death for 5minutes and then think they are some crazy deep thinkers *rolls eyes*
XD;; Ugh, people like that get on my nerves because they walk around acting like they're the greatest thing on Earth... when in reality they know, like.. nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:49 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Haha oh you poor soul.

I just got a call from my boss that I don't have to work on thursday! 8] And i got to talk to shoubi @.@ can this day get better?
And I didn't daydream. B]
Indeedie doodlie~
XD I don't know... I always make a point to make sure I pronounce someone's name correctly. And~ I guess I expect the same respect back.
If I went to bed earlier, I still won't be able to sleep in. ;P
A never ending project? o:
XD Sounds like a good day indeed. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:53 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

Marilon_Munroe
Inoman_san

K 3nodding

MaximumMoose
RozenMaiden_Suigintou
XD;; Ugh, people like that get on my nerves because they walk around acting like they're the greatest thing on Earth... when in reality they know, like.. nothing.
Yeah, When you get into that deep thought, were we came from mumbo jumbo you don't get smarter...you get a headake XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:00 pm
*poke*  

DismalFate

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Haha oh you poor soul.

Indeedie doodlie~
XD I don't know... I always make a point to make sure I pronounce someone's name correctly. And~ I guess I expect the same respect back.
Wow how did you work that?
:/ *laughs*
I never remeber peoples names ^^; so I neve have that problem.
yes you would it's just a different type of sleep in I use to go to bed at 7pm so I could sleep for 11 hours @.@
no no it's almost done. I just need to get a good car to put in.
my boss likes it when I call her crazy ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yeah, When you get into that deep thought, were we came from mumbo jumbo you don't get smarter...you get a headake XD
XD <3  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:31 pm
DismalFate
*poke*
<.< >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:35 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Indeedie doodlie~
Wow how did you work that?
:/ *laughs*
I never remeber peoples names ^^; so I neve have that problem.
yes you would it's just a different type of sleep in I use to go to bed at 7pm so I could sleep for 11 hours @.@
no no it's almost done. I just need to get a good car to put in.
my boss likes it when I call her crazy ^^;
I just kept trying to repeat to myself that I was enjoying the class....
XD;; I have that problem. But I only really got that problem after I told myself that I'm not good at remembering names. ...So~ I'm trying to re-train myself to remember names. So many people remember mine... and then I'm just left there like... "hey! Yeah..."
XD I know, I know. I understood what you were getting at. Hey, I fall asleep at 1:00 am now. That's much better than 3:00 am. O: I'm slowly trying to work it down. ^__^
Well then, I hope you find a good car so that you can get back to cleaning the kitchen. PX
...Sounds like a good boss. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

DismalFate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:58 pm
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
*poke*
<.< >.>

I see you xd ninja *glomp*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games