Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

*cracks up laughing*

So, most of the time when I see these post / image combo things, I'm usually going "That's a vibe" but with this one, it's funny because it's true because it actually happened with my best friend and me. xd For whatever reason, in high school, folks believed some rumor that we were lesbians and dating each other.

I wasn't offended when I learned about it from my best friend (who was told about it by her then-boyfriend [later husband]). I was just going "Why do they think that when most of them knew I was dating a guy during my first two years of high school?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:54 pm

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<******** your dream job what’s your dream hobby that you don’t have the means to take up yet. Mine are falconry and aerial acrobatics

Oh... that's an interesting question. Hmm...

When I was younger, I would've said horseback riding. Just because I was really into horses then. I still love horses, don't get me wrong. But I have never developed an unique connection with horses like I have with cats. Hell, I don't even have that level of connection with dogs, despite having multiple interactions with them and years of dogsitting under my belt.

Right now, with me in my piratecore phase again, I would love to do sailing again. I loved it when my first [now ex-]boyfriend's family did sailing. They're the whole reason why I knew about the port near where I live now. And I can't help but remember fondly of the times we stopped at that port when sailing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:00 pm

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:07 pm

COOLER-CACTUS:
what is your eye color. what is your favorite color. what is the color that appears most frequently in your wardrobe. what color is your favorite blanket. what color is your water bottle.

Forest Green. Though lately I've noticed the grayish-blue has been showing up more often; it tends to show up when I'm tired. sweatdrop

Pink and purple. Primarily a dark pink; not really into the whole pastel or "Barbie" bright pink stuff. Purple can be anything from pastel lavender to royal purple to that midnight purple.

Black dominates my wardrobe currently. xd

My favorite blanket? Hmm... I don't really have a favorite right now.

And for water bottles, I've got like 3 in my cupboard that I've received over the years. I don't really use them. There's one that's teal and one that's silver metal. I can't remember what the 3rd one is.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:08 pm

User Image

User Image

Narrator: they could not

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:23 pm

"Should you need anything, don't hesitate to ask for me. I would be happy to offer my assistance," said the officer, giving a slight bow.
"That is very kind of you. I will be sure to take it into consideration should the need arise," replied Almina.
The officer smiled before doing another bow and walking to the other side of the room to join in a conversation with his colleagues. Almina looked down at her mug to confirm she still had something available to drink before taking a sip.
"You do realize he was flirting with you, right?" said Lucius, leaning over towards her.
"What?" asked Almina, turning to look at him.
"That soldier. He was totally hitting on you," replied Lucius, smirking at her.
"Hmm? Was he?"
"It was pretty obvious."
"Yeah, I know. They always are."
Lucius' smile disappeared at this. "What do you mean 'they always are'?"
Almina turned to face Lucius directly. "Boys and men at all of the ports and coasts I land at are always trying to bring their A-game at capturing my heart. Some think they are being coy. Some try a bit too hard. But they're all going to fail. I'm not interested and no matter how much graveling at my feet they do, I won't change my mind about it. I'm just not interested in them."
"Because you... you don't like guys?"
"Because I am not interested in the type of connection they are ultimately after."
Lucius mouthed an "Oh" in response to this watching as Almina took another swing from her mug.
"But what about Edward - uh, Blackbeard?" he finally asked after a moment.
"Now there's a man who understands how to treat a lady," said Almina, gesturing with her mug. "He doesn't want to show off to his mates on the womanly prize he's captured. He doesn't want to rock the tides at night. He just wants someone to share his life experience with. Someone to be there in companionship... and friendship."
"And that's what you want? Companionship and friendship?"
"A relationship should always have a strong friendship as a foundation," confirmed Almina.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:30 pm

User Image

Along the same aesthetic as this...

I know there are some people in my life (*coughs*Extended family members*coughs*) who may not accept the LGBTQ+ community. And they may look unfavorably upon the fact that I engage in so many LGBTQ+ events or associate with individuals from such community. These days, I go "If anyone thinks that the LGBTQ+ community isn't my 'people,' that I'm not one of them... then you clearly haven't been paying attention". Like seriously... in every environment I've been - school or work - I always end up gravitating towards the LGBTQ+ folks. Not because they are LGBTQ+ but because I feel comfortable being myself around them. I don't have to worry about putting on a persona to "fit in" or feel accepted. With them, I can be my true self and be loved and appreciated for it. I don't have to worry about being made fun of or ridiculed for my unique and weird interests.

And as I'm assessing what my sexuality actually is (especially after realizing I'm a demisexual), I feel comfortable exploring the idea with them. Don't really get that with the cis folks in my life.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:36 pm

rolleyes And there's the resident's family member who always has an opinion about having to wear masks. She was all "Sorry, just having to laugh at all of the things on your face" (my N95 mask and plastic shield) and her disgruntled reaction to me saying we are still requiring guests to wear masks while in the building.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:40 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:43 pm

User Image

LACEYMAY2630:
Stop. Izzy sitting on the edge of the dinghy so that Ed could stretch out his bad knee 😭

Done.

Not just stretched out... but just so happens to be positioned between Izzy's legs. Like... mate... I see what you're subtly trying to do there. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:48 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:52 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:00 pm

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:03 pm

User Image

User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games