Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm
((Kat is lurking, but is too tired and sore after cardio class to come into the bar....... sweatdrop *ghostlyglomps everyone!* xd ))  
iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 5, 6, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 pm

((Ghostlyglomps KAt back! Feel better. xd I"m going to have to head off soon))

*Gets up to follow Velcore and makes a drink.* Thanks Amy, I think I heard his belly rumble a few times, that or we have thunder.

iggies

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:12 pm
*Shivers, feeling a glomp for unknown sources.* wink

*Finishes her drink, and makes some espresso. Once it drips through she adds it to a mug adding Tequila and Kahlua and topping it with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles.* Always did enjoy Mexican Coffee.

((Hope the soreness wears off soon, Kat))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:13 pm
{{Sorry iggies! I forgot to put that Amy slid iggies scotch on the rocks across the bar.}}

Amy smiled but waved her hand slightly. "Don't worry about it. Like I said, I always give Velcore treats when I come in here."

She nodded to the drink she had put on the counter. "I made you a scotch on the rocks, iggies. Is that alright?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:13 pm
((Thanks everyone, for the birthday presents!! biggrin I appreciate them!))

-huffs and goes over to the covers, dragging them back to the bed and starts making it up-

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm
{{Get to feeling better, Kat!}}

{{And very happy birthday, Dame! biggrin Or, almost happy birthday. lol. 1 more hour according to my time.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 3, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm
*chirps at Amy, sounding a bit happier*

*returns from the bathroom* Sorry about that... I really had to go. sweatdrop *looks around for his clothes* I should go check on Velcore...  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:15 pm
Wari na iggies. My bad. *throws his hands up in the air dramatically and speaks loud enough for everyone to hear* My booty will always ready for you to use or abuse...

*looks over to the jukebox* Now that looks like something I can abuse though.

*he goes over to it and selects a song and when nothing happens after a minute he kicks the machine and yells something only he'd be able to understand and the song starts playing*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6p4phW25g

((I really should get a better tank going once I cash my compass collection))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:18 pm
Lil Brat
*Shivers, feeling a glomp for unknown sources.* wink

*Finishes her drink, and makes some espresso. Once it drips through she adds it to a mug adding Tequila and Kahlua and topping it with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles.* Always did enjoy Mexican Coffee.

((Hope the soreness wears off soon, Kat))

((Well, I use knee pads....but when you up and down and up and then slinking across the floor and then up on your knees......damn knee pads ain't worth a s**t, ya know? xd We did the dance to this song....so I'll just let your imagination run wild! wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:18 pm
{{Hey, this is a good song. smile }}

Amy laughed softly at Kai's reaction to the jukebox. "Kai sweetie, can I get you a drink? A beer, a mixed drink? Something harder?"

EDIT: Amy smiled at Velcore and then took out two more pancake rolls. "Here you go, boy!" She put the rolls on the bar.

Shortly after that, Thistle slowly started to wake up. She smelled the sugary smell, but she had already had her fill earlier today when Amy had made them.

She opened her eyes and looked around at her surroundings. When she spotted Velcore, her wings fluttered slightly and she squeaked down at him in excitement.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 pm
-shrugs and continues making the bed- When ya gotta go, ya gotta go, Karrie. -nods as he mentions Velcore, putting the pillows back in place- I need to head to my apartment anyway. Need to head to bed. -picks up his clothes and tosses them at him gently-  
iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 5 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm

((SOrry, got pulled away a bit, no worries too Amy biggrin ))

*takes the drink and gives it a ry* I think it will work Amy, thank you. *Watching Thistle and Velcore eating, she drinks more, then hears Kai*
I'll take that as an apology, and just as long as I can fondle your booty, its all forgiven *Flashes a grin at him.*

iggies

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 4, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm
*chirps a greeting at Thistle, eats the pancake rolls, then lays his head on the counter in the middle of the pile of powdered sugar*

*puts his underwear and pants on, then goes up to Dame and puts his arms around her* I'm sorry your plans didn't work out so well...  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm
{{Aww Velcore! That is so cute!}}

Amy smiled and nodded to iggies. "Great! I'm glad it will work. Let me know if you want anything else."

Thistle spread her wings out to the side and floated down from Amy's head onto the bar. She lightly clopped over to Velcore and then snorted softly, stirring up some of the powdered sugar around him and causing it to land on the top of his head. Thistle whinnied in laughter.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm
((Happy Birthday, damey *Hugs*))

((Bratty is on a booty pinching roll ~ gots Karrie and Kat, too ~ now off to listen to some tunes.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games