Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Oh…*shakes her hand*…what are you training for? If you don't mind me asking. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 pm

*Gets up, wincing from the bruises and being knocked over.* My dear Princess, are the boys still trying to train you?

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 pm
{{*glomps the whole bar* Hai guyz, and baiz!!! heart Be good! wink }}  
iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 3, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm

((Glues Icy to her leg. You look awesome love. Come back and play with us.))

*Pours a g;a** of a clear brown from a bottle on the counter.* Want one? Anyone?

iggies

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:55 pm
I'm in NINJA TRAINING heart Right now I'm training lock pick. To escape what ever binds me. Chains happen to be to days bind.
One day I hope to be as good as Razz but... Sadly I'm no where close.
Just between you and me I can't get past hiding my lock picks under my nails. sweatdrop
>  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Princess Tickle Bottom
I'm in NINJA TRAINING heart Right now I'm training lock pick. To escape what ever binds me. Chains happen to be to days bind.
Just between you and me I can't get past hiding my lock picks under my nails. sweatdrop >

surprised Ninja Training? eek WOW…that's incredible. I've been trained a little…differently. *smirks and sips her Cosmo.* twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Psyzapp
Princess Tickle Bottom
Just between you and me I can't get past hiding my lock picks under my nails. sweatdrop >

surprised Ninja Training? eek WOW…that's incredible. I've been trained a little…differently. *smirks and sips her Cosmo.* twisted
How so?  
iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5, 1, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm

(( rofl OH and someday I'll have a reason to call you bottom, I just know it))
*hearing the bit about the lock picking under the nails decides to make a stronger mixture for Tickle.* Hunny, just don't take to pantie raids like your mentor, he, uh... well... sweatdrop At least mine are safe.

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:04 pm
*Grins at Princess and leans in a little.* Let's just say…my training is more…up close and personal. wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:08 pm
iggies

(( rofl OH and someday I'll have a reason to call you bottom, I just know it))
*hearing the bit about the lock picking under the nails decides to make a stronger mixture for Tickle.* Hunny, just don't take to pantie raids like your mentor, he, uh... well... sweatdrop At least mine are safe.

redface ? Pantie raiding what are you talking about? Thanks for the drink  

Princess Tickle Bottom

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:11 pm
I actually had to go to such measures as to put all of my unmentionables in a secured hidden safe! stressed At least until I know the coast is clear. neutral  
iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm
*Ears twitch at what Psyzapp said about up close and personal training and makes a note to ask later. Turning back to Tickle*
Anytime hun. I don't know all the details yet, just hearing things mentioned in the streets, or as I was passing doors...

Glad I wasn't close enough to be deafened when the walings went off.

iggies

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Well he always tells me. < She takes her finger and puts it under her nose like a mustache Trying to look and sound more manly.> GO ALL OUT AND GET YOUR DREAMS NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. HAHAHA He's a dork. He always get a little teary eye when he says that. Now I know why. What a perv.  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 1, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:18 pm
*wakes up, knowing he's slept way too long. Going to rub his eyes, is puzzled when his arm is restrained, confused further when he realizes he's naked. Finally opening his eyes, looks to see what is holding him. Seeing the black cloth, groans* Dame?

*flies into the bar, upset that he hasn't seen Karrie all day. Goes over to peek into the kitchen and doesn't see him there either. Flies back to the main bar and lands on the floor near the couches, sinking slowly to the ground* sad  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 4, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

iggies

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:20 pm

*Starts to giggle then can stop, barely breathing, tries to take a sip, then see's the image of Razz and Itchie saying these things and can't stop laughing*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games