Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:44 pm
Oh yeah subforums!
I need some help with adding.
What do we want
I say let concert band have it's own forum
then have an Orchestra/Jazz band/ Chorus forum
a Garage band forum
a media forum
what else were we talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:32 pm
Tubariffic
Oh yeah subforums!
I need some help with adding.
What do we want
I say let concert band have it's own forum
then have an Orchestra/Jazz band/ Chorus forum
a Garage band forum
a media forum
what else were we talking about?

Those sound great. I've heard a lot of people asking for subforums. I can't think of anything else at the moment though...  

WickedSong

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:16 pm
Sounds good to me although i wanted jazz to be by itself <.< but that's okay, we have enough subforums as it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:00 pm
Hm...string forum, maybe?

And, retarded join request of the day, from what I saw...

Idiot
sup

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 pm
So I was just on the "My Gaia" homepage and noticed you guys are the featured guild smile Congrats everyone! This place has come really far since the last time I was here!

(I appologize for bailing out on you all...)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:04 pm
Inucoli
So I was just on the "My Gaia" homepage and noticed you guys are the featured guild smile Congrats everyone! This place has come really far since the last time I was here!

(I appologize for bailing out on you all...)

It's no problem. Great to see you though  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:02 am
Choice join requests:

"i hate hate hate instruments but need a guild let me in or....ill give all my gold to random people!!!!"

"2000 characters macimum, bbcode is NOT supported"

"I am THE band nerd."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:33 pm
hey i just thought i'd say thanks for making this guild. This is a great place for peopel to chat and talk about band without being emmbarrsed. I was just wondering is there any way there could be a color guard sub-forum thingy. I'm only asking because thats what I in and i dont play an instrament  

GAlA SlTE ASSISTANT 2

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:35 pm
Master of Catz
hey i just thought i'd say thanks for making this guild. This is a great place for peopel to chat and talk about band without being emmbarrsed. I was just wondering is there any way there could be a color guard sub-forum thingy. I'm only asking because thats what I in and i dont play an instrament

There already is one. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:36 pm
__penguin__
Master of Catz

There already is one. confused
eh woops sorry about that i guess i cant read right now neutral and again thanks people for keeping this guild running  

GAlA SlTE ASSISTANT 2

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:17 pm
So you remember me posting about the person that left that comment in my profile? So I just left it alone . . . however the people going to my profile, saw her comment, and put nasty comments on her page. So she PMs me today, saying she was sorry, and to please take down her comment. Which I do, apologizing how poorly she was treated. She then goes to say that "looking back on it, it was a bad idea" and then strikes up a conversation about which instruments we played . . . ooookkkkkkk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:39 pm
Masquanade
So you remember me posting about the person that left that comment in my profile? So I just left it alone . . . however the people going to my profile, saw her comment, and put nasty comments on her page. So she PMs me today, saying she was sorry, and to please take down her comment. Which I do, apologizing how poorly she was treated. She then goes to say that "looking back on it, it was a bad idea" and then strikes up a conversation about which instruments we played . . . ooookkkkkkk

Told ya she was wasting her time.  

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:24 pm
[User Image]

I agree with the subforum suggestions. We definitely need one for choir because it seems like quite a few people are in choir or sing in general.

[User Image]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:49 am
Masquanade

Wow... I suppose she just did it for the attention then. I did see she had a bunch of comments on her profile, lol. That was probably the only thing that stopped me from commenting myself.  

WickedSong

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:24 pm
Another weird join request:

"voo doo repir"

Yeah, that's all it said. o_O I didn't know what to make of it, so I left it.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games