Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I've no intention of holding on that tight, silly." Chiyou replied, pushing the blankets down off his legs.

"I just like being close to you. Can you blame me?" he shot the guitarist a winning smile, then stood up, walking easily around the bed and toward the bathroom, going in, using it, washing his hands, and coming back out as though it were the simplest thing in the world....but...he was still blind, the bandages over his eyes.

Of course, Chiyou being Chiyou, didn't take notice. Really, he thought nothing of it.

"I don't think you're going to smell all that bad so soon, but you can get a shower first. I wanna know if I can take this bandage off yet. It's starting to itch....hm? Oh, skype sounds like a good idea. I bet Izzy will be having a great time."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No anger... no yelling... no cursing his name or what he'd done...
Ryu was... was holding him close... shaking in his own emotional state...

Tentatively, Naoko put his arms around his akuma, not really sure how he should react to the... was it forgiveness?

"But... but I..." and then Ryu's words hit him.

His lover had cheated on him too... when drunk. Drunk... drugged... what difference did it make?

Except it did make a difference... because it hadn't only been Jun and Shou... it had been Izo... it had been various men who's faces he had never even seen...

Feeling suddenly sick, Naoko thought he might have to dash to the bathroom... but then Ryu did something that he hadn't expected...

Sitting there, staring at the ring which the violinist had tried to give him before... the blond didn't know what to say.
He should accept... right?
Izo wanted him to be with Ryu and make Ryu happy...
Be a good wife...
But... if Naoko accepted it... was he doing it because he wanted to be with Ryu... or because he wanted to protect the man from Izo?

"I cheated on you... and... and you propose?" Naoko asked, laughing slightly in shock.

One hand reached up to the back of his neck, rubbing it absently, having completely forgotten about the bandage. Even the pain of scratching over the treated wounds didn't register in the pianist's mind as he just stared at the ring.

"I want to... I want to say yes, Ryu but..." the blond shook his head, reaching out and closing the box. "I'd be saying yes for the wrong reasons... we both feel guilty right now... wouldn't it cheapen the moment to propose... or to accept... out of guilt?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Propose....out...out of guilt?" the words seemed to have frozen in the vocalist's throat on the way out.

Snapping the ring box closed, he sat it to the side, his skin cropping up with goosebumps.

Another rejection, huh? Twice now, he had tried and been declined. Perhaps it wasn't because of the situation....perhaps it was because Naoko really didn't want him. Perhaps...perhaps Naoko really had been trying to get rid of him.

"If you really wanted to say yes, Naoko, you'd say yes. You're bullshitting. What I want to know is why? If you don't want me, then just say so. Just tell me...instead of smashing me in the head with things!" he began to yell....then cut himself off mid-point.
He hadn't meant to go there...and...frankly...it made the violinist very afraid.
Would Naoko turn on him now? Would he be hit or attacked? Would the pianist...just do him in?

The fear was obvious in the akuma's crimson eyes as he warily gazed at the blond, fearing the worst.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Quickly as if burned, Naoko let go of the box and Ryu's hand, drawing back. He stared at the other man, amber eyes wide in shock at the sudden outburst.

He wasn't bullshitting...
He wanted to say yes... he did... he wanted to so damn badly...
But he didn't want to... because he didn't want there to ever be a possibility that his 'yes' was born out of a desperate need to protect the violinist.

Naoko wanted to say yes because he loved Ryu... wanted to say it for only that reason...

Then it hit him...
Those words... the pain and anger in Ryuukaze's voice...

For a moment, Naoko hesitated, his body caught frozen as if he were a deer in the headlights...
Then... he began to shake...
Not out of anger...
But out of sheer anguish...

Wrapping his arms around himself in a sort of hug, nails digging into his shirt, blond hair suddenly hid an amber-eyed expression as he struggled to keep from bolting.

He didn't want to run away like last time...

Ryu deserved an explanation...

"You were always there when I woke up screaming..." Naoko whispered, his words familiar... "Always there to calm me down... I never wanted you involved in this nightmare... you were innocent... pure... and the things I made you do, Ryu-kun..." the blond sniffed, trying to keep from bursting into tears as he said words nearly verbatum to those before...

They were words spoken to a dead man...

"Gomen ne... Your violin... my piano... we were going to make beautiful music together forever... weren't we? I... I wanted Sai to get to know you, Ryu... to see I'd made a good choice for once... I wanted him to be proud of the love we share but... now..." shaking his head, Naoko choked back a sob, shivering in fear. "I'll die here too, you know... I won't be far behind... because no one will ever find me and... sooner or later... Hayato will destroy me too... just... just like I... I.... I did you..." that last word came out in a sob as the pianist closed his eyes.

It was obvious in that moment, that Naoko wasn't really there... he was in a memory... Recalling how he'd been all alone in that attic, bound and exposed and grieving because he'd just 'murdered' his dear akuma...

"Don't leave me alone here, Ryu-kun... I'm so frightened without you..." Naoko whispered brokenly, unable to stop a new torrent of tears as he curled in on himself, arms hugging himself tightly.

Sure, maybe Ryu wouldn't recall those words... but they still held true.

As far as Naoko was concerned, he'd murdered his lover. Even if Ryuukaze was there with him now, even if the man were fine and back in good health... he'd still murdered him because there was no doubt in the pianist's mind that Ryu HAD been clinically dead, if even for a short time.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:21 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Sitting there, completely on edge, he listened to Naoko as the blond curled in on himself and began to spew nonsense....or...was it?

Just what was the pianist saying? He didn't quite get it...but it was kind of freaking him out.

"Die? I don't....what are you..." but then it hit him. He knew those words...somehow...from somewhere.
Somewhere dark.
Somewhere cold.
Somewhere fearful and terrifying. Somewhere painful.

"Oh...kami-sama..." Ryu clutched his head, feeling a searing pain and an intense dizziness take him over. He could hear those words echoing back through the darkness, overlapping with what Naoko was saying right now.
he had been there, everything but completely gone, while Naoko begged and mourned.
As if watching it happen in a movie, he remembered what had happened now...Hayato, choking him...Naoko fighting to free him...Hayato using his body as a shield...

It had all been an accident, Naoko had tried to save him....Naoko loved him beyond any and everything....

"You.....tried....save....me...." was all the violinist could mutter before he blacked out, falling off the bed, landing with a thud on the hard floor.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy listened and his face blushed to a bright crimson which he attempted to hide under the comforter. "You too! Is that all you think about?" He was embarrassed and didn't know what to say to the men that were teasing him like he as some delicious pie waiting to be eaten. "I won't get any kinks in my shoulders. These are the most comfortable chairs I've ever been in on a plane."

Michi laughed, "Sure, I'll massage all the kinks out one by one if you let me. Ah...Ishi-san you could probably use a little bit of care. I was going to come see you about getting a bit of massage therapy anyway."

Izzy didn't really like being reminded about all the bruises when he was trying to forget about a few things on this trip but it seemed like he wouldn't be able to for awhile.

He sat up a little more and ate some of his hot breakfast and savored the flavors however, when Akihiko was telling him to take a chance on the more fattening foods, it caused Izzy to pause for a moment. Maybe Akihiko was right, he could take a chance and eat a few extra things including the yummy crepe. So he snagged one covered with berries and whipped cream. but then stood up and smiled. "I think I'll have breakfast in bed. Since all of you seem to be saying I should take the bed I think I will. But NOT with all of you. You're all just hungry beasts! I should have guessed this is what would happen with a plane full of stars. Trouble pure trouble. Now don't you get it in your mind any more naughty thoughts, Hayato-san." He wagged his finger at the star as he held his crepe platter in the other. Then he picked up a spoon and tucked it into the whipped cream.

Shou grinned as he watched the banter seeing that the manager was rather capable of handling the wolves for the most part. His eyes flicked over to Akihiko and wondered how he'd handled his manager considering there were these occassional moments where the manager seemed...a little more sure of himself. Shou actually found himself rather attracted to these unpredictable tastes of the managers, cuteness versus confidence. But he was trying not to well....go to far that way. So instead he kissed Hayato's ear. "Mmn...yes we could do that but I think none of us would get a massage if we did. It would get way too busy. And Michi-kun would be over worked." he teased and winked at Michi.

Michi smiled but then said, "Two Jets?? Really? Wow. I wonder if I ever will get to fly in one of those." he mused with the ideas and then thought about the hot tub. "So you really can do it all in the friendly skies."

Shou laughed then said, "I won't tell Matsumoto-san about the hot tub. He might get some ideas and buy a new plane just to keep up with the Joneses. Besides, I kind of like this plane. It's comfortable and the bedroom is larger than most. Someone was thoughtful with the decor. And the staff is excellent."

In the mean time, Izzy bit his bottom lip and started moving to the bedroom then said as he got to the door, "Oh no, no group pillow fights in here! The bedroom is mine!" he said firmly then realized that the spoon was starting to slip out of the whipped cream so he pulled out the spoon and licked it off. "Don't any of you get any Ideas! I could use 8 hours of sleep." Of course the manager seem to be totally oblivious to what he had done.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Kai sat on the edge of the bed, amazed that Chiyou was so nimble... even though he couldn't see a damn thing.

"Sugoi desu ne..." he whispered when the 'kid' came back. "You're like, blind superman or something... I mean, I at least expected you to be feeling the walls or... or something!"

Strangely, Nakai was smiling. He stood, grabbing Chiyou playfully and pulling the younger man into a tight hug. "I wanna know if you can go home or not yet. I mean, surely you can... we can hire a nurse to come in and do all that nurse-y stuff... change bandages and all... you'd be a lot more comfortable at home at least."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm

That soft muttering voice...
Those four words...

Amber eyes looked up, locking on Ryu just in time to see the man fall to the floor.
Startled, Naoko scrambled to the edge of the bed, tumbling off the side and landing on his knees next to his akuma. He's have some nice rug burn through his pants, but he didn't care.

Ryuukaze was unconscious...

"Ryu! RYU!" Naoko shouted, grabbing the violinist and pulling him into his lap, trying to wake him up. "Open your eyes, Ryu!" trembling fingers felt for a pulse... and eventually found one.

Sighing in relief, the pianist just held his akuma against him. "Wake up, Ryu... I didn't... I wanted... wanted to explain... please..." NAKO whispered softly, tenderly stroking the man's head.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Akihiko couldn't help but smirk, his drink raised to his lips as he spoke. "While the idea of a full bed is a bit appealing... I think I'd prefer a little... intimate time if I were to engage in such an activity." he sipped the drink before continuing. "Besides... we've got a week of vacation. Who knows what may happen... right Ruki?"

Oh yes, he wasn't going to forget how that name had worked so well that past day...

"And I resent that. I'm not a hungry beast... but a... starving artist..." he laughed, putting another ice cube in his new drink.

His gaze fell on Michi next and the musician couldn't help but smile from where he stood. "You should just ask. I'm sure I can steal the keys for a weekend getaway, I mean..."

"No you can't." Yuuji pipped up from where he was working.
Apparently the man was listening to everything they said... damn multi-tasker...
"Not your plane anymore, Narcissus. You know that. You'd need Koyasu-sama or Hiroki-san's permission for that."

Narcissus made a 'click' sound with his teeth. "Spoiled sport..." then he laughed at Shou's comment. "No doubt Matsumoto-san would want to buy a new one. No offense, but I wonder if it's a little overcompensation sometimes..." he winked, obviously teasing.

Or was he?

The way that Izo always wanted what wasn't his... and put forth this air of grand elegance around him.
Even Akihiko wasn't that vain... at least not really.
Narcissus on the other hand...

But then the man set his drink down on the wet bar and reached out, grabbing Izzy around the waist as the man passed on his way to the bedroom. "Ohhhhh I don't think so. You're not going to run away with breakfast in bed. Wouldn't want you getting crumbs everywhere..." he teased, looking down into Izzy's eyes as he held the man close.

Somehow, during the grab and pull, Narcissus had taken the food tray out of his manager's hands and was holding it above his head.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:23 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stopped and looked back at Narcissus when his 'first name' was said. It always brought on the feelings...a strange feeling of...Oh he couldn't describe it. It worked over his mind and stilled him briefly before the new comments started which helped him shake off the thoughts.

"Ooh...let's steal the keys then." answered Michi only to have that thought dashed to the rocks by Yuuji's comments. "Party Pooper!" he frowned. The man could be as much trouble as Narcissus if given half the opportunity. He actually enjoyed being Narcissus' co-conspirator on occasions.

Shou leaned back as he finished his breakfast, "Mm...I won't tell Matsumoto-san about those planes. I don't want to be dragged out to shop for a new one that compares to your comments."

Izzy was just about to walk in to the bedroom when he was pulled in close to Narcissus about the waist. He gasped and looked up into those blue eyes. He wanted to stay there looking up into them as a pout formed on his face "But it's my....breakfast....in bed....You told me to enjoy this trip." He reached up trying to get to his plate just out reach!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Looking up from the computer, Yuuji threw Michi a smirk. "Being in league with Narcissus isn't really a good idea... he'll get you into trouble, Tanaka-san."

Rolling his eyes, Akihiko moved his middle finger from holding the plate and flipped off Takagi before holding said plate just a little higher. "I said you should enjoy the trip, not eat in bed." he teased, leaning down just enough so that his nose was almost touching Izzy's own nose. "Besides... I bet you're cute when you're chowing down on something sweet...." the musician whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Michi huffed just a little, "I've been ok for this long. But you're right, he's trouble." His words weren't too serious as he watched Yuuji. "Can't believe you could do work on a trip like this." But when Narcissus flipped the man off, Michi had to stifle a chuckle. Obviously Takagi-san was a little too close to the boss for Michi to tease too far.

Izzy shuddered just a little as the nose closed in on his own making his soft cheeks go pink. "Are...you planing on watching me eat?" he asked as his own voice became a softer whisper. He wanted to touch that nose..and well his body responded so just the tips finally touched.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Without even looking up, though he knew Akihiko had flipped him off... Yuuji smirked at Michi's comment. "You don't even know the half of it. But yes, I can work on a trip like this because I was hired to do so. Lucky-san needed a break."

Smirking, Narcissus took a moment to think on his reply. "I like learning new things... and something tells me I'd learn a thing or two watching you devour sweets..." the hand around Izzy's hip trailed down a little lower until it rested on the manager's backside.

Luckily for Izzy, Narcissus, and the wet bar, were shielding his reaction from the others on the plane.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well I guess I'm sort of on a partial vacation because I still need to take care of Narcissus-san while I'm here if he needs me." There was a small realization that this trip wasn't a total vacation but right now Narcissus seem in much better spirits or at least too distracted to think of other problems, especially when he was thinking about his manager.

"What new things do you think you... " his words cut off as the hand slide around his butt causing him to gasp and jump ending up right against Narcissus' chest. His fingers ended up clenching at Narcissus shirt in his surprise. "You're being terribly....naughty. You never behave. What am I to do with you?"

His lips ending up on Narcissus chest for a moment then he looked up into those blue eyes again. "Maybe you should feed me instead? Then..you could learn all about how I eat sweets." He tried to be more forward even though that was hard for him at times. However, it seemed that Narcissus enjoyed that at times so he kept trying.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Smirking, Akihiko didn't say a word.
Instead, he spun Izzy around so that the man was facing the bedroom door... before pushing him forward quickly.

Pretty much before anyone else on the plane could really see it... Narcissus had followed a probably stumbling Izzy into the bedroom and closed and locked the door behind him.

"Feed you?" the musician asked, tilting his head to the side as he set the plate of crapes down on a table in the room. "Maybe I should... one little bite at a time... watch you enjoy the taste... savor the sweetness..." his voice was low, beyond charmingly seductive and into downright steamy sexy.

Reaching out, Narcissus grabbed Izzy by the waist again and pulled him close. With his free hand he tilted his manager's head back, looking into his eyes.

"But I won't do it with an audience..." Akihiko whispered before leaning forward and claiming Izzy Lucky's lips in a sweet kiss tinged with an underlying passion.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games