Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:56 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki followed then looked up at Gregory and tilted her head. "Gregory?"

"My fathers butler..." Vincent smiled. "Now let's go Gregory."

"Oh." She said then looked at Gregory and smiles. "Nice to meet you Gregory."

"Likewise I'm sure Ma'am." Gregory smiled and started the car and in 15 minutes they arrived at their destination. "Thank you Gregory."

"Thanks." Kiki said as she smiled at Gregory then got out of the car and took a few deep breaths; feeling a bit nervous now..

Vincent took Kiki's hand and walked into the restaurant with her.

Kiki smiled as she walked in with Vincent then looked around for his father.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:04 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
Seh smield glad to be right "so these mov-ies are entertainment like the video games and the T..V" Seh titled her head

"Yes... but they last longer than T.V. shows and require no participation unlike video games."

"humans are entertained by the most simple of things" Seh smiled

"No... T.V. shows have crazy special effects... video games are more complex and various in styles... and Movies are really good... so... would you like to watch a movie with me?"

"AS long as it is with you" Seh tilted her head and smiled "I do have one more question...what is the thing people call pop-corn"

"Let me show you and tell you at the same time... so popcorn is really just dried corn kernels that pop and reveal white fluffy stuff called popcorn." Gorge smiled and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and set it to popcorn time. When it was done Gorge opened the bag and took out a piece of popcorn. "This is what it looks like." Gorge smiled, "now would you like to watch a book movie, a real events movie, an original idea movie, or a movie based on a video game or T.V. show?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:07 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
Seh smield glad to be right "so these mov-ies are entertainment like the video games and the T..V" Seh titled her head

"Yes... but they last longer than T.V. shows and require no participation unlike video games."

"No... T.V. shows have crazy special effects... video games are more complex and various in styles... and Movies are really good... so... would you like to watch a movie with me?"

"AS long as it is with you" Seh tilted her head and smiled "I do have one more question...what is the thing people call pop-corn"

"Let me show you and tell you at the same time... so popcorn is really just dried corn kernels that pop and reveal white fluffy stuff called popcorn." Gorge smiled and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and set it to popcorn time. When it was done Gorge opened the bag and took out a piece of popcorn. "This is what it looks like." Gorge smiled, "now would you like to watch a book movie, a real events movie, an original idea movie, or a movie based on a video game or T.V. show?"

Seh smelled the air "what do you suggest  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:13 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Likewise I'm sure Ma'am." Gregory smiled and started the car and in 15 minutes they arrived at their destination. "Thank you Gregory."

"Thanks." Kiki said as she smiled at Gregory then got out of the car and took a few deep breaths; feeling a bit nervous now..

Vincent went over to his father's table and smiled. "Father this is Kiki..." Vincent smiled and put his arm around Kiki.
"Pleased to meet you Kiki... So what are her powers supposed to be?" "She is to be able to shape shift and have telekinetic powers."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I would suggest The Lord of the Rings Trilogy... But it takes around nine hours to watch all three movies... so would you like to watch them with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:18 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I would suggest The Lord of the Rings Trilogy... But it takes around nine hours to watch all three movies... so would you like to watch them with me?"

"It seems to remind me to much of home...do they have romantic comdies in the human world"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent went over to his father's table and smiled. "Father this is Kiki..." Vincent smiled and put his arm around Kiki.
"Pleased to meet you Kiki... So what are her powers supposed to be?" "She is to be able to shape shift and have telekinetic powers."

Kiki looked at Vincent's father then smiled as she waved. "Hello sir. Its very nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:33 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"It seems to remind me to much of home...do they have romantic comdies in the human world"

"Yes... but most of them are cheesy... not funny more cute if you really want to laugh I would suggest a stoner movie... they are comedy movies that are not comedy movies because they have humor that is common among people who are 'stoned' or high off of drugs."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:34 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Yes... but most of them are cheesy... not funny more cute if you really want to laugh I would suggest a stoner movie... they are comedy movies that are not comedy movies because they have humor that is common among people who are 'stoned' or high off of drugs."

Seh tilted her head "you lost me compelty:"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:42 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki looked at Vincent's father then smiled as she waved. "Hello sir. Its very nice to meet you."

"Please sit you two... your menus are at your spots."
"Yes Father..." Vincent sat in his spot and patted the spot beside him. "Come and sit Kiki."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Please sit you two... your menus are at your spots."
"Yes Father..." Vincent sat in his spot and patted the spot beside him. "Come and sit Kiki."

Kiki nods then sat down and looked at the menu.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:47 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Romantic comedies are not funny but just cute and, stoner movies are supremely funny but are a genre on there own because they have humor based on people who are on drugs." Gorge smiled.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:04 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Romantic comedies are not funny but just cute and, stoner movies are supremely funny but are a genre on there own because they have humor based on people who are on drugs." Gorge smiled.

"What is what they are on i dont understand"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:25 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Oh... well drugs are things humans use when they are unhappy or when they want to be better or when they just wanna have fun."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:41 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Oh... well drugs are things humans use when they are unhappy or when they want to be better or when they just wanna have fun."
"oh so something the humans invented to be stupid  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games