Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yeah >.> I only know the youner child life...the only reason i'm so thin is because I got sat on so much life >.>
"if by legal limit under 8 glasses I mean 5 glasses *big smile*"
She jsut controls it all and like i said batterys are not in high need.
* sweat drop* Wow I thought I was bad.
Ew? XD it's in my room now >3 (there is that small act that we share a room)
So stuff similar to Cex... good band but man is there music crazy.
I believe you mentioned that before. PX
"*hic*"
Yeah, we used to run through a lot of batteries in the CD player and gameboy color days... We still end up using a lot though. And it's always good to have them around... with working flashlights. ^^
I just picture one person wiping their nose with it...
I'll have to check this out...
I would never forget to mention about my tourtured childhood.
"Aww man! Oh nothing just ran out of juice. Well time to break into Karma's house and get somemore...I mean go over to karma's and see if he can give me some"
we had boom boxes and TV....
I would never do that to a scarf....you have to wear it around your neck *gonk* ewwww
o.o I don't think you would like Cex....
It builds character... and you sure have character.
"Wha!? Of course he's a guy. Pssh."
XD We still have those~ ;]
And that's why I was grossed out. I mean, I'd never do that. I don't like sharing scarves though, you don't know if the other person has doen that. ....And that's why you don't let younger siblings use your things.
XD;; I was about to say that I didn't like it very much, no. I listened to parts of "take pills" and "kill me" and... are there different songs you're thinking of? Because those sure weren't techno-ish. XD;
>.> call it what you will.
"Why was I in the area? I was on my way tp a pin pong touniment"
my boom box was stolen my my dad and then I got jeans 8]
*gonk* I'm going to have bad dreams now!
XD that's from there 'Maryland Mansions' album which i have but I like their 'role model' album a lot better. More like electronica songs like 'atleast I can say I tried' and 'any door, door part 1'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
"Aww man! Oh nothing just ran out of juice. Well time to break into Karma's house and get somemore...I mean go over to karma's and see if he can give me some"
I would never do that to a scarf....you have to wear it around your neck *gonk* ewwww
And that's why I was grossed out. I mean, I'd never do that. I don't like sharing scarves though, you don't know if the other person has doen that. ....And that's why you don't let younger siblings use your things.
XD;; I was about to say that I didn't like it very much, no. I listened to parts of "take pills" and "kill me" and... are there different songs you're thinking of? Because those sure weren't techno-ish. XD;
XD that's from there 'Maryland Mansions' album which i have but I like their 'role model' album a lot better. More like electronica songs like 'atleast I can say I tried' and 'any door, door part 1'
I believe I call it... weirdo. PX ;]
"Yes, I can drive."
o__O I say bad trade. xD; But at least you got something for it. Not like when they "borrow" something and then "forget" to return it~
Don't go to sleep. :B
XD I'll try those now then... Edit: I'm working off youtube and neither songs can be found. Oh well, I'm talking about songs like "Here (in your arms" and "All of your love" by Hellogoodbye. Not quite techno, but sounds different to me anyway~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
"Yes, I can drive."
o__O I say bad trade. xD; But at least you got something for it. Not like when they "borrow" something and then "forget" to return it~
XD I'll try those now then... Edit: I'm working off youtube and neither songs can be found. Oh well, I'm talking about songs like "Here (in your arms" and "All of your love" by Hellogoodbye. Not quite techno, but sounds different to me anyway~
yeah and I call it silly.
"I'm borrowing Lazers old car. No there is no connection between benny's burnt house and my burnt car!"
like i said it's in my room now >3
o.o
probally electronica. My fav. song from Cex is 'excalibur Theme" @.@ it's sooooo good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:11 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
"Yes, I can drive."
"I'm borrowing Lazers old car. No there is no connection between benny's burnt house and my burnt car!"
o.o
probally electronica. My fav. song from Cex is 'excalibur Theme" @.@ it's sooooo good.
;] As I said in a different thread lately... I tend to equate silly with the word stupid... so it doesn't sound right to me~
"No, I wasn't planning on going near any wires."
The jeans? :S
~.^
u.u I checked for that one too. They don't have it. XP Stupid youtube.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
"Yes, I can drive."
o.o
;] As I said in a different thread lately... I tend to equate silly with the word stupid... so it doesn't sound right to me~
~.^
XD Well clearly I don't. I put silly right next to goofy or nerd.
" yes I know what a road is! Next thing your going to tell me that red means stop the lies."
Jean's.....as in jean owns is....as in jade...as in my sister.
t.t;;
shucks that's a good song. Oh well I guess I will have to post it on youtubeie thingie myself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
o.o
~.^
" yes I know what a road is! Next thing your going to tell me that red means stop the lies."
t.t;;
shucks that's a good song. Oh well I guess I will have to post it on youtubeie thingie myself.
Kindergarteners are taught to say silly instead of stupid~ And, yes... I do think of silly.. the right way, but I always think about that. ^^;;
"Well of course everyone knows red means stop. And yellow means go really really fast."
Well that apostrophe really helps... It really sounded like you were happy that you got a pair of jeans for a boombox. >.<;
;D *sticks another sticker on your forehead*
XD That would work. >3
Night. ^__^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:44 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
o.o
~.^
t.t;;
Kindergarteners are taught to say silly instead of stupid~ And, yes... I do think of silly.. the right way, but I always think about that. ^^;;
"Well of course everyone knows red means stop. And yellow means go really really fast."
Well that apostrophe really helps... It really sounded like you were happy that you got a pair of jeans for a boombox. >.<;
XD That would work. >3
Night. ^__^
o.o I was never thought that.
"well you have fun trying to find out who burn down benny's house *unknowing drops matches*"
i was thinking about putting it in but it wouldn't sound much better.
@.@ *falls over*
>3 yes....yessss
Night ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:04 pm

Random statement-

I predict that there will be more Harry Potter stories, that again turn into movies, and as for Shrek? They will make at least a 4th... both of these will happen by 2010.

Oh, and the Harry Potter that will come out in 2010 will be called... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

original karbear

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:22 pm
original karbear

Random statement-

I predict that there will be more Harry Potter stories, that again turn into movies, and as for Shrek? They will make at least a 4th... both of these will happen by 2010.

Oh, and the Harry Potter that will come out in 2010 will be called... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Xd I think the next book is coming out befoe 2010 @.@ it better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:24 pm
"No officer, I did not burn down Benny's home. I was under the table eating bread crumbs."
" What? What am I holding? Jus some cranberry juice......want some?"
"What? Raw? Why, she's been here with me the whole time. No. She was not in that vicinity."
"Oh yeah totally travis. he had it out for benny since i've meet him. I mean I don't know him >.> <.< Or benny>.> <.< what's your name?"
"Huh, what? Oh yeah.. the cranberry juice. Yes, I'm within the legal limit."
"if by legal limit under 8 glasses I mean 5 glasses *big smile*"
"*hic*"
"Yes, I can drive."
"well you have fun trying to find out who burn down benny's house *unknowing drops matches*"

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:57 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

Random statement-

Xd I think the next book is coming out befoe 2010 @.@ it better.

ah yes the book will, but the movie won't

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:11 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
t.t;;
XD That would work. >3
Night. ^__^
o.o I was never thought that.
@.@ *falls over*
>3 yes....yessss
Night ^^
Mine didn't. But some of the other ones around here teach them to say silly because it's a nicer word.
O: You have matches up your sleeve too?
"my boom box was stolen my my dad and then I got jeans." There's no indication of posession and it's very possible for someone to get jeans as a replacement. Yes, putting in an apostrphe would make it much more clear since it's a written statement. "My boombox was stolen by my dad, and then I got Jean's." I'm not sure about that comma, but it fits with the rule I'm remembering. We can ignore the comma. <.< >.>
I said don't fall asleep. D: Now you're going to have bad dreams. .___.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:51 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
t.t;;
XD That would work. >3
Night. ^__^
o.o I was never taught that.
@.@ *falls over*
>3 yes....yessss
Night ^^
Mine didn't. But some of the other ones around here teach them to say silly because it's a nicer word.
"my boom box was stolen my my dad and then I got jeans." There's no indication of posession and it's very possible for someone to get jeans as a replacement. Yes, putting in an apostrphe would make it much more clear since it's a written statement. "My boombox was stolen by my dad, and then I got Jean's." I'm not sure about that comma, but it fits with the rule I'm remembering. We can ignore the comma. <.< >.>
XD that's going to just put a doubble meaning on the word like what they did to 'special'
I think Travis put them there >.> <.<
Ok ok so I will watch out for it....Or just call Jean by Jade and it will be fixed >.> <.< forget proper grammer!
*blink blink* I don't remeber my dreams last night.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:56 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
@.@ *falls over*
>3 yes....yessss
Night ^^
XD that's going to just put a doubble meaning on the word like what they did to 'special'
Ok ok so I will watch out for it....Or just call Jean by Jade and it will be fixed >.> <.< forget proper grammer!
Darn those euphamisms.
<.< >.> What was Travis doing there?
XD Calling her Jade works for me. I believe I've been confused with the jeans thing before too.
Oh~ well then that's a good sign. ^___^
And~ ttyl. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:04 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
@.@ *falls over*
>3 yes....yessss
Night ^^
Darn those euphamisms.
<.< >.> What was Travis doing there?
XD Calling her Jade works for me. I believe I've been confused with the jeans thing before too.
Oh~ well then that's a good sign. ^___^
And~ ttyl. =]
*shakes head in sadness*
I would be asking him the same question.
Her name is confusing but it's funny when they spell her name like 'Gean' she get's really mad ><
*nod nod* it must of been good since i slightly slept in.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games