Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

*Hearing the exchange between Amy and Kat, a look of alarm crosses her face. She stands and adds a healthy dose of whiskey to the coffee.*
She... was holding... a dagger to Exor's throat? eek Was she possessed? What happened?
((LOL I saw the dagger Sunday changed to gun and I forgot to correct it, but I've been sick since Sat.))

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 2, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm
*goes up to one of the chefs on duty* Apparently I'm on a scavenger hunt and I'm supposed to ask about fresas y rich. *the chef laughs and hands him the box*
damecharlie
In Jade Dragon's Kitchen:

A small wooden box and rich melted chocolate with a note attached to the box.

Fourth Clue
See the Jewel for our favourite drink and don't forget Jack Sparrow!

Jewel? Well, the drink must mean the main bar. *leaves the kitchen and goes to the main bar. Facepalms when he sees that Amy is on duty* Amy... Amethyst. Right. *goes up to the bar* Hey Amy. I need... *looks at the last note again* Cherry cokes and... rum. *looks around the rest of the room* Hi iggies. Hi Katana.

*makes a muffled annoyed chirp when Karrie walks past him again*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 pm
*Comes back from the Attorney and has everything straightened out and finalized. She had been there all afternoon going over all of the final details of Big Paulies entire estate and signed a bunch of paperwork. She then went over to see her team of financial experts and got everything in place over there.

As she enters her Chambers from the back door she is on her iphone with her Mother.* Nessun Mama di no… l'hotel del Plaza a New York City. rolleyes *She pauses as she makes her way to her bedroom.* Sì Mama. Sarà…bello molto piacevole. Gli prometto. *Pauses again.* Verrete a contatto di William Dougherty. Lo porterò.……Sì Mama. Ti amo anche. Comunicherò più successivamente con voi. Arrivederci.

*She hangs up her phone and decides it's been a very long day and she's just going to call it a night. As undresses, she wishes Officer Dougherty were here so she could let him know what is going on. She gets into bed, fluffs up her pillows and snuggles in. The dogs lay on the floor on her side of the bed.

It takes a bit to relax since her mind is going over everything she did today and everything she has to get done in order to bring Officer Dougherty to meet her Mother in New York. There is a TON of information and she needs to prep him or it will be a disaster. stressed She finally starts to nod off to sleep.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Amy shrugged. "I really don't know what was going on. I didn't even get the weapon right, apparently. I asked Psyzapp if she knew what was going on, and she didn't know, either. No one did."

Amy turned her head to Karrie when he came in and asked for the cokes. She smiled brightly at him and even jumped up and down a few times quickly.

She turned around, got the drinks off of the small counter by the sink, and then turned again and handed them to Karrie, one of them with the note on it. She then reached up and took down a bottle of rum and handed it over to Karrie as well.

"Here you go, Karrie! All for you!"

{{Is Velcore in the bar, too, now?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:05 pm
((LOL I love Karrie. He's so smart. REAWR! Sexy. wink xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:06 pm
*she takes a sip of her drink* Hey, Karrie.....having fun? wink

*turning back to iggies, she continues* Well, me, Amy, and Psy were behind the bar, and Dougherty was yelling at them to break it up. I'm not sure what was going on, but Rae was pissed as hell at Exor. Then, all of a sudden, POOF!! Exor just disappeared! Haven't seen him since....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:09 pm

((LMAO Poor Velcore... too cute though))

*Sighs, trying to figure the pieces out. Exor had been with Alraena for a long time. But now he was missing. Did she do something to him? He could be trying at times.[Edits to fit slow comp]
Hearing Katana's explanation, still couldn't piece things together, except he had again left her behind.*

Thanks Katana. I guess... he wasn't hurt then? *Sighs and drinks, feeling a funny sensation in the pit of her heart.

Watches Karrie enter and Amy's odd behavior, inches away in case it was catching* Hi Karrie *Raises an eye brow* Whatcha doing?

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 3, 6, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 pm
*raises an eyebrow when Amy jumps up and down* I guess you already knew about this... *reads the note, rolling his eyes as the bucket Velcore's been holding makes sense* Yeah, it's pretty fun so far. I'm on a scavenger hunt, iggies. Dame set it up. I'd better go relieve Velcore of his clue, though. Thanks, Amy.
damecharlie
In MW with Amy:

Cherry Cokes and a bottle of rum.

Fifth Clue
Are your hands gettin' full? You might want a bucket right about now...the dragon's been fishin' with it...

*Nods to the ladies, picks up the bottles and carries them back to Velcore* Hey Velcore. Sorry I didn't notice you before. *takes the bucket from Velcore and pats the dragon's head as he reads the next clue*

Quote:
Back in the JD at the dragon sculpture tied to the bucket in Velcore's mouth:

Sixth Clue
Make the fat lady sing (Harry Potter reference) and steal some eyeballs...

Heh... Harry Potter... See you later, Velcore. You probably don't want to follow me tonight. *puts the bottles in the bucket and goes over to the painting that covers the passage downstairs*

*chirps at Karrie and flies over to the main bar*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 5, 2, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)

iggies

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:25 pm

((Tries to grab Karries booty only to find it a tease LOL))
*Seeing Karrie already walk off, looks at Amy* What's a scavenger hunt?

*Sees Velcore enter the main bar, calls him over* Hey Velcore, I haven't seen you in a while. Been keeping my critters in line?

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:26 pm
{{was going to come in for a while, but I've been running all day at work and barely got any sleep when I got off this morning. I know I won't be on when I get off tonight, so goodnight peoples and see you tomorrow, hopefully}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:28 pm
((Nighters, Icy. Get some rest! -hugs-))

-shivers in anticipation, hoping he's close. bounces on the balls of her feet for a moment then quickly stops, now wanting to loosen the key from its hiding spot...-

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 5, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:32 pm
((Night, Icy.))

*chirps happily at iggies and puts his front paws on one of the stools to sit at the bar with the others*

*lifts up the painting and sees the note behind it*
damecharlie

Down the hallway behind the painting:

Seventh Clue
"All you gotta do is frisk the girl..." (and find the key xd )

Frisk the girl? *looks around* Nobody's here... *re-reads the previous clue* Steal some eyeballs. Must mean I have to go down there. *does the handprint and retina scans, opening the doorway and sees Dame* Well, I guess you have the next clue...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm
biggrin xd -bats her eyelashes at him, not moving from her spot, spreading her arms wide- Well, I wouldn't want you frisking any other girl! xd -starts humming "Kiss the Girl"-  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:38 pm
{{Awww. I was going to have Amy point out Velcore to Karrie. lol!}}

Amy smiled at Velcore and pet him on the head. "Good to see you, buddy! I'm sorry we're not going to get a chance to visit, but I need to head home and feed Thistle now. Be good!"

She looked at everyone else in the room and smiled. "Night everyone!"

With that, she left the bar.

{{Night everyone!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:38 pm
iggies

((LMAO Poor Velcore... too cute though))

*Sighs, trying to figure the pieces out. Exor had been with Alraena for a long time. But now he was missing. Did she do something to him? He could be trying at times.[Edits to fit slow comp]
Hearing Katana's explanation, still couldn't piece things together, except he had again left her behind.*

Thanks Katana. I guess... he wasn't hurt then? *Sighs and drinks, feeling a funny sensation in the pit of her heart.

Watches Karrie enter and Amy's odd behavior, inches away in case it was catching* Hi Karrie *Raises an eye brow* Whatcha doing?

No, I didn't see him get hurt....but it was weird how he just disappeared like that! Rae left too, but she exited normally.....haven't seen either of them since Sunday night.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games