Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:47 am
User Image

*Swishes her wand and changes her Spirit Week cloths into her regular robes.*

User Image

"Thank You, Rayne! Congratulations to Slytherin for the very close comeback. You guys almost won. I must say though, the Ravenclaw seemed to have all the luck with their Giant."

((Thanks, Endria. Well, you'll just have to wait for Fright Week, I have a feeling it will be a good one!))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 am
"Congratulations to the King and Queen! Hooray James and Tina! And to the Prince and Princess Andrew and Kamalia! "  

Sylvie Windren

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 am
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
The dishes that were once filling the tables began to disappear as desserts appeared, taking their place. Everything had been perfectly spiced and Leonette ate so much of the main course that she didn't even have room for dessert.

"Actually, I didn't; I thought I was just imagining things and going mad," Leo explained, "I always thought that magic only existed in fairytale stories, but now I know that's not the case. At first it was only small things, like, I would do something strange when I was feeling strong emotions, or I would see some kind of strange creature that my Mum and Dad couldn't see. It was all terribly frightening."

The headmaster had announced the winners of the House Spirit Court and Leo applauded the winners cheerfully "Congratulations to you lot!" The giants were also gone by now, Ravenclaw had pushed theirs back the farthest. Despite Gryffindor's strong lead in the beginning, they ended up having a lot of spells backfire and their giant was the closest to the castle when all was done.
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 am
*Professor Adonis clears his throat, and waits patiently for the celebrations to die down.*

Thank you all for making our annual House Spirit Week event successful! Congratulations to Ravenclaw for winning the Interhouse Competition in a very close battle! Also, congratulations to those members chosen to be on HPGoG's first ever House Spirit Court. Wear your titles proudly, but continue to set the standard for others by following Guild Rules.
House points will be added to the Hour Glasses very soon, so remember to check them!

For the first time in recent memory, HPGoG has experienced a shortage of teachers for Fall Term. Alas, classes will still go on! Special thanks to those Professors who have agreed to teach TWO classes in order to spread as much knowledge as possible this term. If you haven't already, sign up for classes!
For those still interested in applying, you have until Oct 2, 2010 to apply! See here for information about applying.
For those wondering, the Top Student Poster contest will officially begin Friday, September 24.
As always, remember to check the Entrance Hall often for key dates and important guild updates!
If you ever have any questions feel free to ask in the SFQ.

That's all I have for now, so back to your common rooms and get ready for classes!
Ciao!

*Professor Adonis sits back at the Head Table and watches the students and house-elves exit the Great Hall*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:41 am

*enters the great hall for breakfast before classes*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am
User Image
*Walks into the Great Hall and heads for the Head Table. Sits down as lunch appears. She picks out a Chicken Noodle soup, to ward off any flu she may have been coming down with.*

"This will knock it right out of me."

*She said to herself. After she finished eating, she looked around the Hall to see if anyone was still here. No one was.*

"Hopefully, they will all be here for dinner."

*She said to herself again. When she's done with her water, she gets up and makes her long way back up to the Astronomy Tower.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:19 pm
User ImageEndria enters the great hall for dinner.She sits down in the Gryffindor table and starts eating,it had been a long day even when it had been Sunday.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 am
User Image
*Still tired but looking wide awake, Professor Aurora enters the Great Hall and walks up to the Head Table and sits down in her usual seat. Pick up some bacon, muffin, and Pumpkin Juice, along with her usual water. When done, she remains seated for a while, then gets up and makes her way back upstairs to the Astronomy Tower to grade some last paperwork.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm
*Rena walks into the hall humming having just come from the giggling pear*, she had expected to see students having snacks and chatting when she came in, but the hall was empty! not one soul other than almost headless nick "oh my look at these tables!" she said to herself as nick napped in his nook. the tables were covered with crumbs from dinner earlier that night. *she picked up a washcloth and got to work wiping the tables. after shed finished the floor was dirtier so she got out the mop and broom and got to work. about an hour later the hall was s**c and span. ready for the students in the morning.* "well now that looks much better" she commented as she hurried out of the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 am

*enters the great hall*
"hmmm breakfast today shall be sausage eggs bacon toast and cookies"
*sits at table and begins to selcet the best of the foods i want*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 am
User Image
*Enters the Great Hall for Lunch. Walks up to and sits at the Head Table. As she thinks of what to eat a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich appears. She grins.*

" Just what I was thinking of."

*She said to herself.*

techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 am

*points wand at the professor*
"accio sandwhich"
the prfessors sandwhich flys to my hand just as she was about to eat it*
*adds jelly beans to sandwhich*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Great Hall with a small smile and takes a seat at the Slytherin table. Begins to pile some fruit, yogurt, and tiny pastries on plate. Nibbles on them while looking at some notes and muttering to self.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm
*Rena walks in with a duster in hand and walks right past the slytherin table* "if you talk to yourself people will start to think your crazy" *she murmurs as she dusts the fire place.*  

tealflower1928

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am
User Image

Looks up from writing something with eyebrow raised up before chuckling and going back to writing while chewing on a piece of mango.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games