Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:02 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...no way...6 hours off

Hiroki's eyes slowly blinked as his mind drifted back into the conscious world. His couch was warm and he felt a little heavy on top. His nose was kind of numb and aching all around the edges. That part didn't feel good at all. But then, he realized that he was not alone. Wait, there was a soft breathing close by. Right beside him!

Eyes came quickly into focus as he tried to figure out WHO was right there! Nezumi!? Why was he on the couch!? He couldn't remember what he said last night. Didn't he tell the man that the guest room was down the hall? Should he move? Should he say something?

He tried to avoid saying anything - yawning or otherwise. Nezumi was rather cute like that but. Oh my, this was..rather...awkward. He shouldn't be thinking of his employee like that. Bad enough that he and....Nakai. Ok. Well Nakai was a little different...just a little.

Closing his eyes, he tried to wait and maybe Nezumi would...well wake up. He didn't want to embarrass his employee...How did this happen?

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:01 am
User Image

Nezumi had no idea that Hiroki was awake, no more so than Hiroki knew Nezumi was awake. They were both lying there, all snuggled up, terrified of the other, and feeling completely awkward.

Well...the manager was fairly certain that Hiroki was asleep...and the longer he lay there, the more comfortable he became. Listening to the chairman's heartbeat soothed him, and that scent...that intoxicating scent. He'd never smelled such a smell in his whole life. It was something unique to Hiroki, as far as he could tell.

Letting his arm wander over his boss's large chest, Nezumi snuggled in closer, fingers drifting over the taut muscles beneath them. He knew he had to get up, get out of here before Hiroki woke up and caught him...but the closeness felt so good. He wanted it so bad.
Even if he knew it was a little bit wrong...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Exhausted... Naoko had slept very soundly.
In fact, he never even noticed when Yumi jumped up onto the beg and snuggled down near his feet.
Still clad in his clothes from the day before, the only thing that woke the blond at all... was a soft and gentle caress.
A familiar scent...
"Ryu..." the pianist whispered, feeling his body enveloped in the other man's arms.
He snuggled in, pressing himself close to the violinist before falling asleep again.

As the first rays of morning started to peak in through the windows, that sweet sunshine would find itself falling upon two very content sleepers, intertwined together in perfect unconscious bliss.
In truth, it would be the best sleep that Naoko had gotten in weeks... maybe even months!

When amber eyes blinked open, there was a sense of confusion.
'I'm in bed in clothes... wait... someone's holding... Ryu!'
Naoko's eyes widened and he tilted his head up and back, looking into the angelic face of his sweet akuma.
He smiled to himself, not wanting to move and spoil the moment.
Oh how Oumori had wanted Ryu for what seemed like an eternity... he'd wanted him so bad... craved him like a drug...

Drug...

How many hours had it been? Would he start crashing soon? Should he get up and find his coat and get the pills?

Naoko never wanted Ryu to see him when the high wore off... because he knew how he'd felt before when the first does died away... when he'd become an even bigger wreck of a human being than he was now...

But despite the danger... Naoko couldn't bring himself to move away...
He just didn't want to disturb Ryu...

(((OOC: Because I want to play Naoko... and because Kaiko says I'm the Thread Goddess... -waves hand magically- NEXT DAY FOR NAOKO AND RYU!)))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Out like a light.
Granted, the man hadn't gotten much sleep since the benefit concert... even less since Chiyou's accidents...
He needed the rest...

So, that night, held by the young vocalist, Nakai got all the sleep he needed.

Needless to say however, it was a bit odd, being woken up by someone sucking on your nose...
Amber eyes blinked and Kai pulled back instinctively, not really realizing what was happening because all he saw at first was a big stuffed bear... and Chiyou's lips...

After a few moments, frozen as he stared at the rather odd sight before him, the guitarist took in the fact that he was in a bear hug, no pun intended, courtesy of Chiyou...

"Oi, Chiyou-kun... think you can let me go? Need to go to the toilet..." Kai whispered with a teasing smirk.
Even though the 'kid' wouldn't be able to see the smirk, he'd easily hear it in the man's voice.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:16 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu slept so soundly, but his dreams were filled with someone other than the lover in his bed. His dreams were all of a pretty red-headed man.
Sure, he had been quite taken by the cosplayer earlier...but perhaps it had been more than he thought. His subconscious sure seemed far more attached that the violinist wished to be.

"Kou....kun...." he smiled in his sleep, wriggling closer to Naoko, holding him tight.
No, he didn't want to hurt Naoko. He had no idea that he might give himself away in his sleep.
All he knew is that he was warm and happy, with visions of another dancing through his head.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:19 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou just couldn't get by with being a baby, could he?
Apparently not.
As his "pacifier" was taken away,the little blond scrunched his face like an infant, then began to stir, his eyes blinking, only opening to small slits.

"Eh...Kai-bear? Mmm.....ok..." he moaned, releasing the guitarist reluctantly and rolling over.

"Hurry back...I'll get cold without you..." he pouted, being his usual grumpy morning self.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Luckily for Ryu... Naoko didn't think anything about it.
After all, the violinist had called him many things before... and his name DID in end "ko"... so calling him by a shortened version, a nickname if you will, didn't really register in the blond's mind that Ryu might be thinking of another...

Smiling softly, Oumori moved a hand out of his lover's tight embrace and reached up, gently cupping the side of Ryu's face. "I'm sorry I ran away, Ryu-kun..." Naoko whispered, knowing the man was still asleep.

But he really was sorry...
About everything...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Laughing, Nakai untangled himself from Chiyou, "Oi, you don't have to pout. I mean the bathroom's RIGHT there..." he pointed to the door. "What's the worst that could happen, hmm?"

The guitarist headed for the bathroom, going inside and going about his business. After washing his hands, he came back out and smiled.

"See, nothing happened and I'm right back!" Kai spoke, trying to lighten the seemingly depressed morning Chiyou.

Course, he didn't really know that Chiyou hated morning...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 pm

User Image

Slowly, the violinist began to register that he was being spoken to. Being touched and soothed.

"Na...nani?" he whispered, confused, dazed after the events of the last couple of days. For a second, it almost seemed Ryu had forgotten the things that had happened, as though he and Naoko were peachy, perfectly fine with each other.

"Oh...kami-sama..." the violinist moaned, propping himself up on one elbow in the bed, the memories coming back to him. Great...what a mess.
At least...at least Naoko was apologizing...but it didn't make his guilt any less. He had betrayed the pianist...and now wasn't sure what to do. Hide it? Admit it? Which was the right thing to do?

Well, for now, he'd say nothing...

"Huh? Ah...gomen...it's ok, Na-kun. It's...it's ok." he finally replied, chewing at his lower lip as he relaxed a bit, lying his head back down on the pillow.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Boarding the plane was easy... simple... and extremely routine for Akihiko.
His luggage was already on the plane thanks to the quick work of the prep crew, and he just had to walk up the stairs and get inside, even as a chilly wind blew all around them outside.

Of course, this meant he had to let go of Izzy Lucky... which was a bit of a disappointment... even more of one when his manager got himself all cozy and settled in for a nap before the plane even took off.

For his part, Yuuji took the laptop bag with him onto the plane, letting the prep crew take care of everything else. He sat down, refraining from getting back to work as the plane took off.

Once in the air, Takagi opened up the laptop and took it over to a small table. He pulled out an ipad with various files on it as well and got straight to work on Izzy Lucky's backed up paperwork.

Meanwhile, Akihiko stood, stretching his arms over his head and discarding his coat on the chair. Smirking, the man looked over at Michi as he headed for the wet bar.

"Yes, Ohayou has a jet like this... Ojisan has a personal one as well." his smirk turned a bit mischievous. "Ours is nicer actually... not by much, but it's more roomy. Also has a hot tub." the musician spoke as he poured himself a rum and coke. "He usually just uses it for vacations... I've used it a few times for a getaway of my own. The company one is almost identical to this one though. Different color scheme of course, but same amenities."

Standing at the bar, Narcissus sipped his drink as the hostess turned on a movie as per Shou's request. The idea of eating something appealed to the young Koyasu for about two seconds, then turned his stomach and he just sipped his drink again.

"Lucky-san, if you're going to sleep, why not use the bedroom? It's probably more comfortable than a chair." Akihiko spoke up, putting a couple more ice cubes into his drink. "Wouldn't want you getting stiff shoulders... might have to sic Michi-kun on you if that happens." he teased with a wink to the physical therapist.

His eyes caught the breakfast display, but nothing really caught his attention or made his stomach growl, so the musician simply stayed where he was standing.

Something about Izzy though... just made the man smile. "Fat? Hardly. You're a stick, Lucky-san. You could eat an entire twinkie factory and probably not gain a pound." Akihiko teased.

However, almost as soon as he'd said that, Hayato's voice broke through and the musician couldn't help but laugh. "If I took him and tucked him in, Hayato-san... not only would you see neither hide nor hair of the two of us for the next eight hours... but you also wouldn't be able to have any 'fun' of your own..." Narcissus said with a wink, downing the rest of his drink before making a second, less strong, one.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:58 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Kai....you're pointing to the bathroom, aren't you. I can hear it in your voice...you're pointing..." Chiyou couldn't help but smile to himself, though he kept it carefully hidden under the covers. It was just funny, to him.

"No eyes, remember. Well, eyes, but not working ones." the boy added, playing mean with the guitarist.

When Nakai returned, Chiyou was sitting up, using his fingers to fluff his blind hair, wanting it to spike back up. He hated how it looked like mashed cotton candy some mornings. He really hated mornings.

"Yeah, yeah...I know. Doesn't mean I like letting you go, you know."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm

But the blond shook his head, "No, it's not okay." Naoko replied, sitting up and looking down at Ryu. "I over reacted... I'm just... angry... all the time lately... maybe I couldn't take it anymore so I just ran, I don't know... but I shouldn't have done that to you, Ryu-kun. You don't deserve to be treated so badly by me..."

Reaching out gently, the pianist took his lover's hand in his own gently, staring down at the violinist's fingers. "Be... before you find out some way... I... I want to be honest and... and tell you... I..." he bit his lip, trying to figure out how to phrase his next words.
Words that wouldn't be a lie but... also... wouldn't be the entire truth...
"I don't know what happened but somehow, at this bar, I got slipped some weird drug and... well... I came home but you weren't here so... so I... I went to Jun's because I didn't know where else to go because... because the drug just... it made me want things, Ryu-kun... made me need them and... and I thought Jun could help and... and he did but... I..." sighing, the blond just pushed the words out. "I slept with Jun and Shou."

He braced for impact, amber eyes downcast... waiting for the screaming or yelling or some form of intense anger from the other man.

After all... he'd betrayed Ryu... all because of some damn drug...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

A smile cracked at the corner of Hayato's lip...then slowly spread all the way across his mouth as the man burst into peals of laughter.
Really, he couldn't help himself. It was too easy. Way too easy. And he knew Narcissus would say and do just the things needed to perpetuate the sort of amusement he was bound to start up.

"Oh really? Glad to hear you two are so close. It really makes for a wonderful manager and musician relationship."
He caught that wink, and returned one of his own.

"Mmm...well I wouldn't mind that. Nor would Shou. We can do without for eight hours." he spoke for his lover, pretty much putting their business out there, but in a playful sort of way.

"Or....perhaps we could all just go climb in the bed. It's a huge bed, really. And I bet the two of you could use a massage." he glanced at Michi. "Hell, I could go for one myself."

Subtly, so that only Tanaka and, maybe Narcissus, would catch it, Jun licked his lips. No, he hadn't forgotten about what happened at the Charity Event. He didn't intend to re-enact that, but still, the teasing would serve to get people worked up, and a group of people worked up on a trans-pacific flight would be the best entertainment ever.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Nakai took Chiyou's hands and moved them away from his hair, before beginning to fiddle with making it stick up instead.
"Sorry kiddo, but you have to let me go sometimes. I mean, if you hold on too tight, I'll stop breathing." he teased before laughing softly. "Sorry for the pointing... force of habit. Least you could tell by my voice I was doing it though, that's good... means your senses are working overtime. Granted... if I don't get a shower soon, you may be regretting your superhuman senses..."
Always trying to make Chiyou smile... that's what Kai thought his job was right now.
Someone to keep the 'kid's' spirits up, especially while Izzy was off on vacation with Narcissus.
"Hey, what if we used skype later to call in and see if we can check up on Izzy, hmm? Bet he'll have some interesting stories given a day or so at the beach with Akihiko."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:59 pm

User Image

And there it was....Ryu's heart was just broken. Broken and relieved at the same time...but still broken.

Grabbing Naoko, the akuma pulled his tenshi close, cradling him against his chest.

"Don't be upset. I'm not angry, love. I shouldn't...I shouldn't have left you alone, I shouldn't have ignored your messages....and...and I....I cheated on you. I was drunk. I'm so sorry."
Ryu wasn't crying, but he was quaking rather hard, all the pent up anxiety making it's way out of him.

"You know I love you, sweetheart. I promised you...forever. Please, let's just start over, ok? Forget everything?" he pleaded, moving to reach for his bedside table.
Pulling open the drawer, Ryuukaze shifted around for a moment and pulled out the box that held the ring he had purchased for Naoko so long ago.

"Please, baby?" he asked, holding out the open box, displaying the glistening amethyst and gold.
"Be mine forever?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games