Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 2, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:30 pm
Procure a... confused You need to borrow Velcore? I can try to send my dragons to find him... I don't know where he is now, though.

*peeks over the table at Dame when she says Velcore's name*  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm
I do. I need him for part of the scavenger hunt...-bites her lip- I can't tell Karrie...that would defeat the purpose, ya know?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 1, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:38 pm
All right... *looks at Smok* Go tell Gwee to help you find Velcore.

*squeaks excitedly and flies off, nearly colliding with the waiter who's bringing Kits' drink*

*sighs* I just don't trust Smok to go out on his own. He might forget what I sent him out for. sweatdrop *nods to the waiter and takes a sip of her coke* So is Velcore one of the clues or something?  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm
Yup! Aww, I'm sure the little guy'll be okay. ^_^ Speaking of, I need to finish before Karrie gets here. Thanks so much for helping! Will you tell Velcore to find me when he gets here, please? -gives her a hug then heads down to Pandora's-

-once down at Pandora's she talks to the receptionist and the girl readily agrees to help, squeeing about how cute this is. rolleyes dame tries not to roll her eyes and gives her the next clue. dame tells her to give it to one of the masseurs and be sure to guide Karrie but not directly help him. 4laugh she thanks the girl and heads to the next place-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 3, 4, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:43 pm
All right... *hugs Dame back, then pulls out her sketchbook to work on a drawing while she waits for her food*  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
In Pandora's:

A wooden Kentucky puzzle piece with a note.

Third Clue
Ask the chefs for fresas y rich.

-walks over to the MW-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:49 pm
{{I'll change my avatar after this post.}}

Amy walked into the bar with a soft smile on her face. She walked behind the counter and got ready to make some drinks if someone requested one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:50 pm
In Jade Dragon's Kitchen:

A small wooden box and rich melted chocolate with a note attached to the box.

Fourth Clue
See the Jewel for our favourite drink and don't forget Jack Sparrow!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:53 pm
-walks into the bar still carrying her box- Amy! Just the person I needed to see! -goes over to the bar and sets her box down on the stool next to her, looking around quickly ninja and lowers her voice- Hey, I'm doing a scavenger hunt for Karrie and I need your help...you game? xd  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 4, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:58 pm
*waiter brings Kits' order out to her and she puts her sketchbook down to start eating*

*Velcore flies in, followed by Smok and Gwee. He chirps a greeting at Dame and Amy on his way to see what Kits wants*

*looks up at the three dragons flying in* Velcore, go see Dame! She's the one who wants to talk to you.

*turns around and flies back to the main bar, landing next to Dame and chirping inquiringly at her*

*Gwee and Smok land on the chairs on either side of Kits*

Good job, you two. *pats the two dragons on the head, then gives each of them a dumpling*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:58 pm
Amy's eyes widened at what Dame was doing for Karrie. "Oh man! That's so cool! I'd love to help. Hell, I'd love to GO on a scavenger hunt, but helping is fun, too!"

She smiled excitedly at Dame.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:08 pm
Velcore! ^_^ -pets him- Just a second, honey. -keeps petting him while she speaks quietly to Amy- Okay, our favourite drinks are cherry coke, or...at least we both drink it and he seems to like it... sweatdrop I really like it... -shakes her head- Anyway, if you could have a few of those ready and -leans in closer- A bottle of rum, whatever he's been drinking in his cokes ready, that would be great. -she tells her what the previous clue said and the part about 'Jack Sparrow'- If he doesn't understand what that means, lead him, give him leading questions but don't out right tell him, okay? Things like...well...who is Jack Sparrow? What was he obsessed with? Or what was his favourite drink? Or something along those lines...k? -smiles at Amy then turns to Velcore-

Okay buddy, I need your help for a surprise with Karrie, okay? -grabs a bucket out of the box- Okay honey, I want you to pose by the dragon with this bucket in your mouth. You don't have to stay there the entire time but if you see Karrie coming, get into position, okay? -pets him-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:14 pm
Oh! -turns back to Amy- I forgot the most important part! -hands her a note with a string attached- Please attach this to the drinks. ^_^  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 5, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:18 pm
*finishes her dumplings and picks her sketchbook back up*

*chirps at Dame and takes the bucket, setting it on the floor to look inside it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:20 pm
In MW with Amy:

Cherry Cokes and a bottle of rum.

Fifth Clue
Are your hands gettin' full? You might want a bucket right about now...the dragon's been fishin' with it...

Back in the JD at the dragon sculpture tied to the bucket in Velcore's mouth:

Sixth Clue
Make the fat lady sing (Harry Potter reference) and steal some eyeballs...

-dame heads off back into the Jade Dragon...-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games