Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:01 am
lurichan
If it makes you feel any better my skill is mostly limited by my own attention span. *nods*

Though if you're curious what I've been up to uploading wise You Could Click the Bright Shiny Link

Hard gay turned furry, be still my heart. XDDDD

I also happen to make things on paper. I do so terribly, but people get a kick out of it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:56 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Gaia is boring tonight. And I should be sleeping right now.

...yet, I am drinking caffeinated soda. sweatdrop

Well, it'll be a blast getting up in six hours. To go to a convention that will last until one AM. xDD

Ah well.

I agree with you guys [you guys being luri and Macabre], I have better things to do than Gaia most of the time. o.o I've been on Gaia a lot since I'm visiting my father's in Florida and I have no friends here [really, I don't... all my friends are in Connecticut...] and so I have no life, so I'm online at all hours. xD When I go home though, I'll be on a few hours a day. Probably less.

It all depends on whether I have a life or not, I guess. xDD

Oh, and... -continues the wave- WOOOOO.

Connecticut? by any chance have you gone/going to go to Black Sun festival ?
I don't know if it's happened already, hence the forward slash.

.+Melanthios+.

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:12 pm
.+Melanthios+.
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Well, it'll be a blast getting up in six hours. To go to a convention that will last until one AM. xDD

Ah well.

I agree with you guys [you guys being luri and Macabre], I have better things to do than Gaia most of the time. o.o I've been on Gaia a lot since I'm visiting my father's in Florida and I have no friends here [really, I don't... all my friends are in Connecticut...] and so I have no life, so I'm online at all hours. xD When I go home though, I'll be on a few hours a day. Probably less.

Don't forget Projektfest '07 (also happening in Connecticut) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:06 pm
Evening  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:23 pm
Today is a bad day. I finally decided (against my will) to start playing Final Fantasy 11. To do so, i have to buy a game system and the game, which costs money. I have no job at the moment, so this is a bad thing, but survivable. But...

The game store is closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:13 pm
zz1000zz
Today is a bad day. I finally decided (against my will) to start playing Final Fantasy 11. To do so, i have to buy a game system and the game, which costs money. I have no job at the moment, so this is a bad thing, but survivable. But...

The game store is closed.

Final Fantasy 11 was discontinued. As far as I know, only the expansions are sold while the original is not. However, that knowledge is based on what an EB Games managed disclosed to me sometime ago. If you can find the original, then by all means, it's a worth while purchase only if you already own a PS2 or PS3. If not, the game is not worth the extra drop on a new system. And in terms of a quality MMORPG, FF doesn't really do the genre justice.  

ieatyourtclol

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:43 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
.+Melanthios+.
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Ah well.

I have not heard of either o.o

I've only lived in CT for going on two years. I hadn't heard about ConnectiCon until a year after I had moved there. xD

@ zz1000zz:: I get bored of Gaia easily, so I just get off and go do stuff after a while xDD And I work for my parents at their store occasionally so. I don't go on Gaia all that much.

Therefore, it will probably be two years before I can afford my Ninja Headband. xDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:42 am
Deific, the key is this: Final Fantasy Eleven is not stupidly easy. An oddity in MMORPGs.

Sodomy: Having multiple things to do in your life does cut down on silly internet time.

Finally, another note in my screwy life: Today a 16 year old lesbian hit on me.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:50 am
zz1000zz

And how did that make you feel?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:29 am
zz1000zz
Today a 16 year old lesbian hit on me.

And I wasn't invited?  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:31 am
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

And I wasn't invited?

did you put out?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:18 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
-Resurrected Writer-
.+Melanthios+.
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Ah well.

I have not heard of either o.o

I've only lived in CT for going on two years. I hadn't heard about ConnectiCon until a year after I had moved there. xD

@ zz1000zz:: I get bored of Gaia easily, so I just get off and go do stuff after a while xDD And I work for my parents at their store occasionally so. I don't go on Gaia all that much.

Therefore, it will probably be two years before I can afford my Ninja Headband. xDD

oh, it's a festival. I was wondering because Anders Manga and Birthday Massacre are supposed to be there this year.

.+Melanthios+.

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:15 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

And how did that make you feel?

Other than confused and surprised? Maybe jealous. I wish i could do that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:28 pm
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

And I wasn't invited?

did you put out?

IY, you act like it was my choosing. I can hardly help who she invited. And seeing as i had never met her before, i could hardly have invited you.

And no, i did not "put out."

zz1000zz
Crew

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:41 pm
zz1000zz
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

And I wasn't invited?

did you put out?

IY, you act like it was my choosing. I can hardly help who she invited. And seeing as i had never met her before, i could hardly have invited you.

And no, i did not "put out."

Wow guys, we really need to kill the small print there. o.o

And I'm a sixteen-year-old lesbian. xD Maybe I was hitting on someone and it was really you. ninja

[Which is not true at all because I only went to the supermarket today and I had my headphones and Heelys on and was in my own world, but whatever.]

@ .+Melanthios+.:: Who and who now? o.o

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games