Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:49 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
P.S. And it is none of them. Shame on you.
P.P.S. For some reason i really like the Watering Can.

I'm glad you enjoy the watering can. ^_^* I just decided to put it up since it actually looks like what it's supposed to look like.

Is that even allowed in art?

rofl Yes, as odd and suprising as it is, items are allowed to look like what you were drawing at the time.

I'm going offline now. But it was fun talking to you. *Waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:50 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
P.S. And it is none of them. Shame on you.
P.P.S. For some reason i really like the Watering Can.

I'm glad you enjoy the watering can. ^_^* I just decided to put it up since it actually looks like what it's supposed to look like.

Is that even allowed in art?

rofl Yes, as odd and suprising as it is, items are allowed to look like what you were drawing at the time.

I'm going offline now. But it was fun talking to you. *Waves*

*does the wave*  

zz1000zz
Crew

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:47 pm
Gaia is boring tonight. And I should be sleeping right now.

...yet, I am drinking caffeinated soda. sweatdrop

Well, it'll be a blast getting up in six hours. To go to a convention that will last until one AM. xDD

Ah well.

I agree with you guys [you guys being luri and Macabre], I have better things to do than Gaia most of the time. o.o I've been on Gaia a lot since I'm visiting my father's in Florida and I have no friends here [really, I don't... all my friends are in Connecticut...] and so I have no life, so I'm online at all hours. xD When I go home though, I'll be on a few hours a day. Probably less.

It all depends on whether I have a life or not, I guess. xDD

Oh, and... -continues the wave- WOOOOO.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:12 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Gaia is boring tonight. And I should be sleeping right now.

...yet, I am drinking caffeinated soda. sweatdrop

Well, it'll be a blast getting up in six hours. To go to a convention that will last until one AM. xDD

Ah well.

I agree with you guys [you guys being luri and Macabre], I have better things to do than Gaia most of the time. o.o I've been on Gaia a lot since I'm visiting my father's in Florida and I have no friends here [really, I don't... all my friends are in Connecticut...] and so I have no life, so I'm online at all hours. xD When I go home though, I'll be on a few hours a day. Probably less.

It all depends on whether I have a life or not, I guess. xDD

Oh, and... -continues the wave- WOOOOO.

I am on a computer roughly 18 hours a day now, so i have plenty of time for Gaia. I just have nothing to do on Gaia, so it really does not matter.

I probably need to get a job soon, so maybe i too will vanish.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Tinosku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:45 am
<.< >.>

Mwuahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:41 am
MY FEETS! THEY BURN

Curse you McDonald's! AND YOUR HARD TILE FLOORS!
I require PERSIAN CARPETS for my bare footed pathways. Not some overly mopped, mock decorative, piece of industrialized tile, which thus requires Non Slip shoes of TORTURE!

I love pain, don't get me wrong, but working 8 hours straight, no breaks, no sitting down, then having to walk home. IS NOT FUN.

OH well, once I break them in, I'll be okay.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:20 pm
You know Macabre, i never knew slaves were allowed to complain.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:34 pm
If the slave is complaining we send the slave to the chop block.  

Tinosku

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:49 pm
Tinosku
If the slave is complaining we send the slave to the chop block.

Then grind him up and put him in the meat?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:31 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
MY FEETS FERRETS! THEY BURN

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:39 pm
You do realize it's illegal for them not to give you breaks, don't you? 8 hours should equal two (at least) 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. *nods* Otherwise you can call Osha and report their gumpy asses.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:59 pm
FINALLY back from Philadelphia! blaugh  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:11 am
lurichan
You do realize it's illegal for them not to give you breaks, don't you? 8 hours should equal two (at least) 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. *nods* Otherwise you can call Osha and report their gumpy asses.

We can really go on break whenever we want. I just choose not to use them. Today I took a 10 minute break because I wasn't feeling to well. I drank 12 glasses of orange juice, my stomach wasn't happy at all.

It's just at times you can really stand there and do nothing because you're caught up, then there's a rush. From 10PM to 1AM it's a constant rush. Then for two hours it's prep for breakfast, clean, make any incoming orders, that kind of stuff. Then from 3AM to about 6AM (when I get off) it's a nonstop rush. Weekdays are slower though. Very much slower.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:49 am
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

We can really go on break whenever we want. I just choose not to use them. Today I took a 10 minute break because I wasn't feeling to well. I drank 12 glasses of orange juice, my stomach wasn't happy at all.

It's just at times you can really stand there and do nothing because you're caught up, then there's a rush. From 10PM to 1AM it's a constant rush. Then for two hours it's prep for breakfast, clean, make any incoming orders, that kind of stuff. Then from 3AM to about 6AM (when I get off) it's a nonstop rush. Weekdays are slower though. Very much slower.

Ahh, so you COULD take breaks, you're just silly enough not too. I've gotten rather possesive about my breaks after a while. I'm not super picky about exact time, but they will happen or I will raise hell. Standing at a register all day sorta makes it so I have to look forward to the breaks in the monotony though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:04 am
    sup@u people? surprised

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games