Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:25 pm
Speaking of which, there is a girl in my class tonight who uses Gaia...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:31 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

More gold than I can imagine. X.x;;;

The 'o3 items cost millions of gold themselves. Trying to get all of them? D: You'd have to be insane or insanely rich.

All she needs to go is find someone with them and use anther site as a medium for whoring herself out cyberly in exchange for the item.

Now aren't you wishing you had one of those items?

In the Yaoi guild there's plently of females I wouln't have to pay afterwards o;
XDDDDDDD  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:03 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

More gold than I can imagine. X.x;;;

The 'o3 items cost millions of gold themselves. Trying to get all of them? D: You'd have to be insane or insanely rich.

All she needs to go is find someone with them and use anther site as a medium for whoring herself out cyberly in exchange for the item.

Now aren't you wishing you had one of those items?

In the Yaoi guild there's plently of females I wouln't have to pay afterwards o;
XDDDDDDD

Oh sure, there are always plenty of *eaasy* people. I mean, ten bucks can get you pretty much anything you want.

Except me ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:45 pm
Holy Jesus on a waffle, I was quote-raped. xDD

You could always just go to the CB and cyber yourself. Or you could find someone and hack them.

But I wouldn't recommend the latter. Really. xD

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:17 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Holy Jesus on a waffle, I was quote-raped. xDD

You could always just go to the CB and cyber yourself. Or you could find someone and hack them.

But I wouldn't recommend the latter. Really. xD

The last method would be the quickest, but it would also take away the fun.

And there is no way i would go to CB, much less whore myself there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:33 am
zz1000zz
The last method would be the quickest, but it would also take away the fun.

And there is no way i would go to CB, much less whore myself there.

Hmm, true o.o

Well then, you can just go and beat Gaians up in dark alleyways.

Or, when they release the cash cards, you can rob WalMarts and steal millions of cash, and then use that to buy millions upon millions of MCs, and then sell them for gold, and then buy all the items you want.

Actually, that sounds like something I might do... .___.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:03 pm
When you rob a Wal Mart they let you think you've gotten away with it, but really they implant a chip that will cause your organs to fail and massive internal bleeding when they activate the chips.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:44 pm
IY_and_MCR
When you rob a Wal Mart they let you think you've gotten away with it, but really they implant a chip that will cause your organs to fail and massive internal bleeding when they activate the chips.

Having worked for Wal-Mart, i can tell you that is not the case. Not because Wal-Mart would never do that, but because Wal-Mart is too incompetent do something that clever.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:00 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Having worked for Wal-Mart, i can tell you that is not the case. Not because Wal-Mart would never do that, but because Wal-Mart is too incompetent do something that clever.

Very few people know about the chips. Aside from me, there are four.
These four had to be implanted themselves to make sure they would not be sharin such secrets.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:34 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Very few people know about the chips. Aside from me, there are four.
These four had to be implanted themselves to make sure they would not be sharin such secrets.

Talk about a wicked NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

I am somewhat surprised the government does not do something like that...  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:49 pm
This new moderator thing is rather interesting. I have thought the moderating system needed a drastic overhaul, and this may be just that. Hopefully this will help fix some of the problems that have plagued this site for ages (and perhaps i will be able to post in ED without being driven insane?).

At the same time, it makes me worry a bit. I could apply and have the same (apparent) chance of being noticed as someone who has never typed out the word "you." I do not envy anyone the position of screening these applications.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:15 pm
At first I thought "hey, that sounds cool"
Then I thought of the things I've seen while moderating three guilds alone and was like "well, ******** that"  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:37 pm
I would at least considering applying, save one thing. I refuse to put myself in a group with all the illiterate idiots who somehow think they could moderate a forum when the level of their maturity can be measured by their signature.

(Like the guy who applied and has a signature "Jew Jitsu." You will not find me willingly standing within a mile of that guy.)

P.S. You moderators complain just so people think you have it rough, while secretly sitting in your smoke filled rooms, smoking cigars and laughing at us proletariats. Or maybe that was the capitalists.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:39 pm
August 11th, Bruce Campbell will be attending the performance of Living Dead: The Musical.

I officially hate not living in Toronto.  

zz1000zz
Crew

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:48 pm
Eh I hate living in Ohio....nothin' here but farmland...lol  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games