Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:42 pm
zz1000zz
Does anyone know how many items there are in Gaia? I was thinking it would be interesting to have a list of all the items.

Naturally, my decision to think led to bad things. Like the idea to try to get every item that exists...

.________.

Good luck with that.

And TekTek can probably help you with that. They've got lists of every item on Gaia so you can count.

Or something. xD

@ Macabre:: Why McDonald's.

Seriously.

xDD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:56 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
Does anyone know how many items there are in Gaia? I was thinking it would be interesting to have a list of all the items.

Naturally, my decision to think led to bad things. Like the idea to try to get every item that exists...

.________.

Good luck with that.

And TekTek can probably help you with that. They've got lists of every item on Gaia so you can count.

Or something. xD

@ Macabre:: Why McDonald's.

Seriously.

xDD

Unfortunately i was unable to find any lists on it, so it looks like i would have to do quite a bit of counting. Though, the tattoos alone make my idea a nightmare.

Still, it would be something to do.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:17 pm
More and more i am becoming certain murder is the only solution.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:16 am
I think I would be more worried about the donation items if I was going to try to collect all the items on gaia. xp

Good luck with trying to get ahold of any of the 2003 items...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:49 am
lurichan
I think I would be more worried about the donation items if I was going to try to collect all the items on gaia. xp

That might be a bit of a challenge, but i am sure i can find a way. The only trick would be in trying to collect the old items while still getting the new ones.

And can you imagine how much gold this would take?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:24 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

That might be a bit of a challenge, but i am sure i can find a way. The only trick would be in trying to collect the old items while still getting the new ones.

More gold than I can imagine. X.x;;;

The 'o3 items cost millions of gold themselves. Trying to get all of them? D: You'd have to be insane or insanely rich.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:25 pm
Well, if you could pump a ton of money into the site each month, you have a chance in hell, otherwise I would have to say it doesn't sound all that likely to be achievable really considering they are always adding more items to gaia. Even the people who just try to get all the store items are often outpaced by the addition of new items. ^^*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:28 pm
lurichan
Well, if you could pump a ton of money into the site each month, you have a chance in hell, otherwise I would have to say it doesn't sound all that likely to be achievable really considering they are always adding more items to gaia. Even the people who just try to get all the store items are often outpaced by the addition of new items. ^^*

From what i have seen, i should have no problem keeping up with the store items without putting in any actual money. Unfortunately i doubt i could get all of the older items while doing so...

(I am somewhat surprised there is no guild attempting to do this.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:29 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
lurichan

The 'o3 items cost millions of gold themselves. Trying to get all of them? D: You'd have to be insane or insanely rich.

Or i could just start mugging people.

And i am insane.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:00 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
lurichan

All she needs to go is find someone with them and use anther site as a medium for whoring herself out cyberly in exchange for the item.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:00 pm
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
lurichan

And i am insane.

But mugging people for gold in gaia towns might prove to be a bit tricky. 0o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:06 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
lurichan

And i am insane.

Who said anything about mugging them in Gaia Towns?  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:07 pm
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
lurichan

All she needs to go is find someone with them and use anther site as a medium for whoring herself out cyberly in exchange for the item.

Now aren't you wishing you had one of those items?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
lurichan

And i am insane.

Where else would you mug fellow gaians?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:19 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

And i am insane.

Where else would you mug fellow gaians?

Dark alleys are always the best mugging location.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games