Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:39 pm
*wraps his arms around Amy and smooths her hair down* I love you too. *leans down and kisses her*

*chirps happily, then turns to go into the kitchen to look for a snack*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 pm
Thistle curled around herself as she laid down to doze at Amy's feet until she moved again.

When Karrie leaned down and kissed her, Amy cupped the side of his face and returned the kiss, deepening it. She dipped her tongue into his mouth, savoring the moment with every fiber of her being.

A few minutes later, she pulled back, a little out of breath. "I want to be with you, Karrie."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:50 pm
*without saying anything, leads Amy over to the couch, sitting down and pulling her onto his lap*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:57 pm
Amy gasped as Karrie sat down on the couch and pulled her onto his lap. At first, she thought that Karrie might have misunderstood what she meant by wanting to be with him. But as soon as she looked into his eyes, saw the passion in them, she knew that he had understood her perfectly.

She leaned down toward Karrie but it was to whisper in his ear. "Karrie! We can't do that here, not with Velcore and Thistle so close by and no door keeping them out!"

Thistle looked up as Amy started to move away, but when she saw that she was just sitting on Karrie's lap on the couch, she sighed softly and went back to dozing.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 pm
*smiles at her* Do you have a problem with them being here? It's not like they don't know what we're doing anyway. *kisses her deeply*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:28 pm
Amy moaned softly against Karrie's lips as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started to lean closer to Karrie. They hadn't been together in over two weeks. That was far too long.

One of the last strands of reason she had left, though, soon stopped her and she put one of her hands on Karrie's chest as she pushed herself away reluctantly.

She sighed softly, licked her lips briefly, and then spoke. "Karrie... I don't think Thistle really understands what we're doing.. but Velcore. It's worse that he knows, understands. We'd be like... exhibitionists!"

Her gaze fell on his full lips and she leaned forward and sighed slightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:29 pm
((Yeah, I mean, Velcore used to watch before ya'll got together. I'm sure it's harder for him to watch ya'll when the door's always shut. xd wink rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 pm
((HEY!!! scream What the hell's wrong with exhibitionists?!?! scream mad I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT! -storms off- evil ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:38 pm
*raises an eyebrow* In case you hadn't noticed, Velcore's a dragon. He doesn't really care. *closes the distance between them and kisses her*

*finds some fruit salad in the fridge and takes it out, careful not to spill it, and starts to work on opening it*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 pm
Amy moaned into Karrie's mouth again and thrust herself against Karrie. When he got assertive and took charge like this, it was very hard for her to resist him. If he fisted his hand in her hair like he sometimes did, she was done for. And she was quickly starting to think that it wouldn't be such a bad thing if she was.

She reached down and started to unbutton Karrie's vest quickly. Her breathing quickened as did her kisses. There was still a small part of her brain that was protesting, though. Thankfully, it was shrinking quickly.

"How... Why doesn't he care? It's... a very... private... moment."

His vest was finally undone and she leaned down to start planning kisses along his bare chest.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:54 pm
He's an animal. It's not quite the same for him. *when Amy kissed his chest, he ran his hands through her hair*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 pm
Amy sighed, straightened up quickly, and grasped Karrie's face in her hands. "Alright, then. I don't care anymore where we do it. Just hurry. Please."

She slammed her lips down onto his and started working her own shirt off.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:38 am
Chef_Karrie
In case you hadn't noticed, Velcore's a dragon. He doesn't really care.
{{You have no idea how hard I laughed the first time I read that.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:44 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Chef_Karrie
In case you hadn't noticed, Velcore's a dragon. He doesn't really care.
{{You have no idea how hard I laughed the first time I read that.}}

(( xp ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 pm
*Dame met Psyzapp out back of MW and they got into Psyzapp's Lamborghini. The headed over to Upper GGG to talk to the priest at the cathedral. The huge stone ornate building with the copper gilded roof was ominous and reeked of old world sophistication. This Cathedral reminded Psyzapp of Italy and she was becoming more and more drawn to it. The more she got to know the priest, the more convinced she was that THIS was the place she would have her wedding. heart

After showing Dame all around the massive ornate work of art, the priest greeted Psyzapp warmly and discussed a good time for the private consultation she and Officer Dougherty would have.

They then went over to Psyzapp's estate. As usual, Victor greeted them outside the front door and then she gave Dame a guided tour of her place. They then had a luncheon by the indoor pool and Psy made her phone calls while Dame enjoyed all the amenities The Big House had to offer.*

So what do you think, Dame? How do you like what I've done to the place. We are going to have our October Party here. User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games